Yu-Gi-Oh! Official Created Card Game [Yu-Gi-Oh! OCCG]

.Nu-13

[quote name='-Dae-' timestamp='1303583878' post='5162176']
Submittion:

Swarming Mosquitos
Normal Trap Card
Activate only when your opponent declares an attack, Special Summon as many "Plague Mosquito" Tokens (Level 1/WIND/Insect-Type/ATK:0/DEF:0) as posible, in Defense Postion. You cannot Summon more "Plague Mosquito" Tokens than the number of card's your opponent controls.
[/quote]

Swarming Mosquitos
Normal Trap Card
Activate only when your opponent declares an attack, Special Summon as many "Plague Mosquito" Tokens (Level 1/WIND/Insect-Type/ATK:0/DEF:0) as posible, in Defense Postion. [b]They cannot be used for a Tribute Summon.[/b] You cannot Summon more "Plague Mosquito" Tokens than the number of card's your opponent controls.

Fix'ed
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yep, have images for all. Just can't be bothered to upload them[img]http://public.yugiohcardmaker.net/public/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif[/img]

[b]Edit: I don't think Plants need any more support.[/b]

|Bunny Booster||SET0|Machine/Effect|Light|5||1600|0|If this card is selected as an attack target, negate the attack and change the attacking monster to face-down Defense Position. When this card is destroyed, return 1 card on both sides of the field to their owners’ hands.|

[b]Any way to abuse this? I see no reason why I should run this.[/b]

[i]Quite specific but acts as a partial Book of Moon when its attacked and basically cannot be destroyed by battle.[/i]

|Veggie Panda||SET0|Beast/Effect|Earth|4||1600|1500|When this card is Normal Summoned, you can add 1 Level 4 or lower Plant-Type monster to your hand. Then, you can place 1 “Grafting” on the top of your Deck.|

[b]Plant Stratos... Actually slow when you consider that you have to control a Plant when you want to Fusion Summon with Grafting. Not sure though. Other opinions?[/b]

[i]It's not that this is slow, it's that Stratos is fast. That's why its Limited so I think this is fine.[/i]

|Cactus Spitter||SET0|Plant/Effect|Water|4||1500|1800|Once per turn, you can remove from play 1 Plant-Type monster from your Graveyard to destroy 1 face-down Spell or Trap card on the field.|

[b]This is quite nice.[/b]

|The Pearee||SET0|Plant/Effect|Water|4||1800|1100|When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 “The Pearee” from your Deck. Its effect is negated, cannot be used as a Tribute for a Tribute Summon or for a Synchro Summon.|

[b]I don't know if I like this whole Orb, Sacrifice, Cross etc. Abuse. Add "...destroyed by your opponent..." ?[/b]

[i]Sure.[/i]

|Steam Fiber||SET0|Plant/Fusion/Effect|WATER|6||1900|2300|1 Plant-Type monster + 1 WATER monster
When this card is Fusion Summoned, increase your Life Points by 1000 for each Plant-Type monster used as Fusion Material Monsters used for this card’s Fusion Summon. You can remove from play 2 cards in your hand to select 5 cards in either players’ Graveyards and return them to their owners’ Decks.|

[b]I wouldn't -2 myself for that, tbh. Replace RFG 2 cards in hand with Each player draws 1 card?[/b]

[i]I'll just change it to removing 1.[/i]

|Dull Fungus||SET0|Plant/Fusion/Effect|EARTH|6||1000|2300|2 Plant-Type monsters
All Battle Damage you take from battles involving Level 4 or lower Plant-Type monsters is halved.|

[b]Rather UP. 1 "2 Plan-Type monsters" Fusion seems to be enough as well.[/b]

[i]I'll remove the Level 4 or lower restriction.[/i]

|Crimson Fungus||SET0|Plant/Fusion/Effect|EARTH|6||2300|1000|2 Plant-Type monsters
Once per turn, you can return 1 “Grafting” from your Graveyard to your Deck to destroy 1 face-up monster on the field.|

[b]The other way round. Seems OP to me. Change it to: "Once per turn, you can return 1 "Grafting" from your Graveyard or Removed from Play Zone to your Deck OR remove from play 1 "Grafting" in your Graveyard to destroy 1 monster on the field.[/b]

[i]The problem is that Grafting has quite a lot of searchers which is what makes this OPed otherwise it would be balanced. I think your fix is quite good, I'll do that instead.[/i]
[quote name='Hp doom' timestamp='1303584276' post='5162186']
Swarming Mosquitos
Normal Trap Card
Activate only when your opponent declares an attack, Special Summon as many "Plague Mosquito" Tokens (Level 1/WIND/Insect-Type/ATK:0/DEF:0) as posible, in Defense Postion. [b]They cannot be used for a Tribute Summon.[/b] You cannot Summon more "Plague Mosquito" Tokens than the number of card's your opponent controls.

Fix'ed
[/quote]

facepalm yeah I forgot to add that thought it was suppoused to be there...XD

Another one for the moment

Drill Hornet
WIND/Level 2/Insect-Effect
ATK:800/DEF:300
When this card is removed from play, choose 1 card at random from your opponent's hand and put it on top of your opponent's Deck. You can activate this effect only once per turn.
[quote name='.Kowalski' timestamp='1303584596' post='5162198']
Guys, stop with Plant support. They're already oversupported because of you at this point, and Doom wanted to make some cards for them too. After all, it's his theme, no?
[/quote]

I know. That's why I realised that in my edit.

If it's oversupported, I can easily remove any useless cards I made there if needed.
Yep, have images for all. Just can't be bothered to upload them[img]http://public.yugiohcardmaker.net/public/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif[/img]

Edit: I don't think Plants need any more support.

[b]Still bad. I wouldn't tribute something for it. Also, why should I attack it? It's a waste of space, TBH. Rejected.[/b]

|Veggie Panda||SET0|Beast/Effect|Earth|4||1600|1500|When this card is Normal Summoned, you can add 1 Level 4 or lower Plant-Type monster to your hand. Then, you can place 1 “Grafting” on the top of your Deck.|

[b]
Accepted[/b]

|Cactus Spitter||SET0|Plant/Effect|Water|4||1500|1800|Once per turn, you can remove from play 1 Plant-Type monster from your Graveyard to destroy 1 face-down Spell or Trap card on the field.|

[b]

Kowalski just said that most S/T are chainable, so adding something like "The selected card cannot be chained" would be recommended[/b]

|The Pearee||SET0|Plant/Effect|Water|4||1800|1100|When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 “The Pearee” from your Deck. Its effect is negated, cannot be used as a Tribute for a Tribute Summon or for a Synchro Summon.|

[b]Kowalski said it's fine the way it is now, so accepted xD[/b]

[s]|Steam Fiber||SET0|Plant/Fusion/Effect|WATER|6||1900|2300|1 Plant-Type monster + 1 WATER monster
When this card is Fusion Summoned, increase your Life Points by 1000 for each Plant-Type monster used as Fusion Material Monsters used for this card’s Fusion Summon. You can remove from play 2 cards in your hand to select 5 cards in either players’ Graveyards and return them to their owners’ Decks.|[/s]

[b]I wouldn't -2 myself for that, tbh. Replace RFG 2 cards in hand with Each player draws 1 card?[/b]

[i]I'll just change it to removing 1.[/i]

[b]Ehh.... it still feels UP. Rejected[/b]

[s]|Dull Fungus||SET0|Plant/Fusion/Effect|EARTH|6||1000|2300|2 Plant-Type monsters
All Battle Damage you take from battles involving Level 4 or lower Plant-Type monsters is halved.|[/s]

[b]Still UP. Rejected. 1 of these kind of Fusions seems to be enough. We will go with Crimson Fungus.[/b]

|Crimson Fungus||SET0|Plant/Fusion/Effect|EARTH|6||2300|1000|Once per turn, you can return 1 "Grafting" from your Graveyard or Removed From Play Zone to your Deck OR remove from play 1 "Grafting" in your Graveyard to destroy 1 monster on the field.|

[b]Accepted.[/b]
Koto is still broken IMO.

[img]http://i825.photobucket.com/albums/zz178/JazinKay/Creatures/gfdagadffs.png[/img]
Skull Convoy
DARK/Zombie - Spirit/4/1700/0
This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to its owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn it is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. When this card is Normal Summoned, you can send up to 2 Spirit Monsters from your Deck to the Graveyard and draw 1 card. This card cannot attack this turn.
[quote name='Cursed Reaction' timestamp='1303585476' post='5162237']
I'm fine with those. What do you mean, "The selected card cannot be chained". Do you mean the destroyed card cannot be activated in a chain in response?
[/quote]

Exactly xD I didn't knew how to word that properly....
[quote name='.Kowalski' timestamp='1303585740' post='5162247']
Koto is still broken IMO.

Skull Convoy
DARK/Zombie - Spirit/4/1700/0
This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to its owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn it is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. When this card is Normal Summoned, you can send up to 2 Spirit Monsters from your Deck to the Graveyard and draw 1 card. This card cannot attack this turn.
[/quote]

Nice. Spirits still need some more field presence in form of non-Spirit monsters.
K, koto scrapped. New Support:

|Crusar the Dragon Spirit|0|SET0|Dragon/Effect|Wind|8||2600|2200|You can remove from play 1 face-up Spirit Monster you control to Special Summon this card. When this card is Summoned, send all cards in your hand to the Graveyard and add Spirit Monsters from your Deck equal to the number of cards that you sent to the Graveyard by this effect.|

Archived