Yu-Gi-Oh! Official Created Card Game [Yu-Gi-Oh! OCCG]

.Nu-13

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[b][size="4"]Submission is now officially reopened. We've got room for another 35 cards. [/size][/b]

Now that we tested the set, there will be a stricter acceptance. No Broken, and especially no useless stuff. Also, no new Archtypes or new cards for already existing Archtypes.

GoGoGo!!

EDIT:

Themes that need support are:

[list]
[*][b]Fairies[/b] (We've got many Level 5 or higher Fairies but almost no good Level 4 or lower ones)

[*][b]Spirits[/b]

[*][b](Equip-)Dragons[/b]

[*][b]Thunder[/b]

[*][b](Fusion-)Plants[/b]

[/list]

I'll begin with Plants:

|Thorn Tentacle|0|SET?|Plant/Effect|EARTH|4||0|1800|If a Plant-Type monster you control is sent to the Graveyard, you can discard this card and select 1 non-Tuner Plant-Type monster in your Deck or Graveyard and Special Summon it. It returns to your hand during the End Phase.|
[img]http://i825.photobucket.com/albums/zz178/JazinKay/Angels/bjhvdsfds.png[/img]
|Aura Steed|0||Beast/Effect|Light|4||1600|400|You can discard this card to add 1 "Aura" card from your Deck to your hand. If this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Aura" monster from your Deck.|
[quote name='.Kowalski' timestamp='1303581435' post='5162087']
[img]http://i825.photobucket.com/albums/zz178/JazinKay/Angels/bjhvdsfds.png[/img]
|Aura Steed|0||Beast/Effect|Light|4||1600|400|You can discard this card to add 1 "Aura" card from your Deck to your hand. If this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Aura" monster from your Deck.|
[/quote]

No Support for Archtypes, could you change it so that it's not only supporting Aura's?
7 cards, 6 of which are Plant support. This is probably all I'll be submitting for a while.

|Bunny Booster||SET0|Machine/Effect|Light|5||1600|0|If this card is selected as an attack target, negate the attack and change the attacking monster to face-down Defense Position. When this card is destroyed, return 1 card on both sides of the field to their owners’ hands.|
|Veggie Panda||SET0|Beast/Effect|Earth|4||1600|1500|When this card is Normal Summoned, you can add 1 Level 4 or lower Plant-Type monster to your hand. Then, you can place 1 “Grafting” on the top of your Deck.|
|Cactus Spitter||SET0|Plant/Effect|Water|4||1500|1800|Once per turn, you can remove from play 1 Plant-Type monster from your Graveyard to destroy 1 face-down Spell or Trap card on the field.|
|The Pearee||SET0|Plant/Effect|Water|4||1800|1100|When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 “The Pearee” from your Deck. Its effect is negated, cannot be used as a Tribute for a Tribute Summon or for a Synchro Summon.|

|Steam Fiber||SET0|Plant/Fusion/Effect|WATER|6||1900|2300|1 Plant-Type monster + 1 WATER monster
When this card is Fusion Summoned, increase your Life Points by 1000 for each Plant-Type monster used as Fusion Material Monsters used for this card’s Fusion Summon. You can remove from play 2 cards in your hand to select 5 cards in either players’ Graveyards and return them to their owners’ Decks.|
|Dull Fungus||SET0|Plant/Fusion/Effect|EARTH|6||1000|2300|2 Plant-Type monsters
All battle damage you take from battles involving Level 4 or lower Plant-Type monsters is halved.|
|Crimson Fungus||SET0|Plant/Fusion/Effect|EARTH|6||2300|1000|2 Plant-Type monsters
Once per turn, you can return 1 “Grafting” from your Graveyard to your Deck to destroy 1 face-up monster on the field.|
[quote name='Hp doom' timestamp='1303582216' post='5162111']
I'd remove/replace the first effect, TBH. It searches AND is a Floater/Recruiter.
[/quote]
Or maybe remove the second one? I mean, we'll have regular TCG recruiters later. So, it would be just:

[i]You can discard this card to add 1 Level 4 or lower LIGHT monster from your Deck to your hand.[/i]

Fine?
[quote name='.Kowalski' timestamp='1303582376' post='5162115']
Or maybe remove the second one? I mean, we'll have regular TCG recruiters later. So, it would be just:

[i]You can discard this card to add 1 Level 4 or lower LIGHT monster from your Deck to your hand.[/i]

Fine?
[/quote]

You can discard this card to add 1 Level 4 or lower LIGHT monster with 0 ATK or DEF from your Deck to your hand.

??? Many Auras seem to have 0 ATK or DEF.

We can try it your way though.
[quote name='Hp doom' timestamp='1303582532' post='5162124']
You can discard this card to add 1 Level 4 or lower LIGHT monster with 0 ATK or DEF from your Deck to your hand.
[/quote]
Wouldn't be able to search Pixie if so... ok, fixed version:
|Aura Steed|0||Beast/Effect|Light|4||1600|400|You can discard this card to add 1 Level 4 or lower LIGHT monster from your Deck to your hand, except "Aura Steed".|
[quote name='FF Fan' timestamp='1303583334' post='5162159']
xerocreative site isn't working today so does that mean the YVD won't either?
[/quote]

[color="#0000ff"]*Looks at the working YVD*

Well now, as I am currently on YVD, and YVD isn't connect to the site at all save from the download (at least, as far as I know), I can safely say that YVD will be working today.[/color]
[quote name='Cursed Reaction' timestamp='1303582235' post='5162112']
7 cards, 6 of which are Plant support. This is probably all I'll be submitting for a while.

|Bunny Booster||SET0|Machine/Effect|Light|5||1600|0|If this card is selected as an attack target, negate the attack and change the attacking monster to face-down Defense Position. When this card is destroyed, return 1 card on both sides of the field to their owners’ hands.|

[b]Any way to abuse this? I see no reason why I should run this.[/b]

|Veggie Panda||SET0|Beast/Effect|Earth|4||1600|1500|When this card is Normal Summoned, you can add 1 Level 4 or lower Plant-Type monster to your hand. Then, you can place 1 “Grafting” on the top of your Deck.|

[b]Plant Stratos... Actually slow when you consider that you have to control a Plant when you want to Fusion Summon with Grafting. Not sure though. Other opinions?[/b]

|Cactus Spitter||SET0|Plant/Effect|Water|4||1500|1800|Once per turn, you can remove from play 1 Plant-Type monster from your Graveyard to destroy 1 face-down Spell or Trap card on the
field.|

[b]This is quite nice[/b]

|The Pearee||SET0|Plant/Effect|Water|4||1800|1100|When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 “The Pearee” from your Deck. Its effect is negated, cannot be used as a Tribute for a Tribute Summon or for a Synchro Summon.|

[b]I don't know if I like this whole Orb, Sacrifice, Cross etc. Abuse. Add "...destroyed by your opponent..." ?[/b]

|Steam Fiber||SET0|Plant/Fusion/Effect|WATER|6||1900|2300|1 Plant-Type monster + 1 WATER monster
When this card is Fusion Summoned, increase your Life Points by 1000 for each Plant-Type monster used as Fusion Material Monsters used for this card’s Fusion Summon. You can remove from play 2 cards in your hand to select 5 cards in either players’ Graveyards and return them to their owners’ Decks.|

[b]I wouldn't -2 myself for that, tbh. Replace RFG 2 cards in hand with Each player draws 1 card?[/b]

|Dull Fungus||SET0|Plant/Fusion/Effect|EARTH|6||1000|2300|2 Plant-Type monsters
All battle damage you take from battles involving Level 4 or lower Plant-Type monsters is halved.|

[b]Rather UP. 1 "2 Plan-Type monsters" Fusion seems to be enough as well.[/b]

|Crimson Fungus||SET0|Plant/Fusion/Effect|EARTH|6||2300|1000|2 Plant-Type monsters
Once per turn, you can return 1 “Grafting” from your Graveyard to your Deck to destroy 1 face-up monster on the field.|

[b]The other way round. Seems OP to me. Change it to: "Once per turn, you can return 1 "Grafting" from your Graveyard or Removed from Play Zone to your Deck OR remove from play 1 "Grafting" in your Graveyard to destroy 1 monster on the field. [/b]
[/quote]

Do you have images?
Okay here are some submissions:

|Koto the Monster Eater|0|SET0|Plant/Effect|Earth|4||900|1300|You can send this card and 1 other card from your hand to the Graveyard to add 1 Plant-Type monster from your Deck to your hand. If the other card sent to the Graveyard by this effect was a Plant-Type monster, add 1 additional Plant-Type monster from your Deck to your hand.|

|Black Rose Princess|0|SET0|Plant/Effect|Fire|4||1800|200|Once per turn, you can send 1 Plant-Type monster from your hand to the Graveyard to draw 1 card. When this card is removed from the field, Special Summon 1 Plant-Type monster from your Graveyard except "Black Rose Princess".|

Archived