Yu-Gi-Oh! Official Created Card Game [Yu-Gi-Oh! OCCG]

.Nu-13

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am probably going to cause a nice little debate ooorr... a giant argument. Tempest, care to say something? This should invite the community who seem to be bored, Zandaa.

[URL=http://gamerscripts.com/dmg/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=7225]Ahem... over here.[/URL]

I read the whole thing. Nice reading material, actually.

And, [b]no[/b] fighting, anyone.
[quote name='Cursed Reaction' timestamp='1303415770' post='5157233']
I am probably going to cause a nice little debate ooorr... a giant argument. Tempest, care to say something? This should invite the community who seem to be bored, Zandaa.

[url="http://gamerscripts.com/dmg/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=7225"]Ahem... over here.[/url]

I read the whole thing. Nice reading material, actually.

And, [b]no[/b] fighting, anyone.
[/quote]
[color="#0000ff"]
... Cursed there was absoutely no need to bring that here and is now completely and utterly invalid as I have come to the conlussion that I am not even goingto bother to talk to trolls. I will just have the moral victory.[/color]

[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1303415767' post='5157232']
Most duels are arranged over MSN.
[/quote]

[color="#0000ff"][email protected]

What is yours?[/color]
[quote name='Tempest of Reach' timestamp='1303416153' post='5157243']
[color="#0000ff"]
... Cursed there was absoutely no need to bring that here and is now completely and utterly invalid as I have come to the conlussion that I am not even goingto bother to talk to trolls. I will just have the moral victory.[/color]
[/quote]

I understand. Well, sorry for that.

Edit: Oh, for anyone who doesn't have mine,

[email protected]
3|Set0|Nanotech Soldier
3|Set0|Jazoro, Inexorable Assassin
3|Set0|Furiance, Creator of the Flame Barrier
3|Set0|Hurdan, Warrior of the Flame Barrier
3|Set0|Vulf, Hunter of the Flame Barrier
3|Set0|Kyoko, Flame of the Flame Barrier
2|Set0|Vargon, Moth of the Flame Barrier

3|Set0|Wondrous Orb
3|Set0|Neko Dance
3|Set0|Pot of Magic
2|Set0|Black Cross
2|Set0|Ignition Blast!
1|Set0|Brimstone Core

3|Set0|Sacrifice
2|Set0|Overheat
1|Set0|Solemn's Staff

1|Set0|Oro the Flare
1|Set0|Saraph, Emblem of Eclipse
3|Set0|Magma Dragmored
3|Set0|Lightning Drake
3|Set0|Gux the Infernal Chariot
1|Set0|Emperor Zerozian

I really have no idea. :/
[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1303422398' post='5157453']
Try removing the Ignition Blast & Solemn's Staff. I haven't tested either yet, and my only possible idea for the issue is that the punctuation is causing trouble.
[/quote]

Ignition Blast was the problem here, it seems.

Okay, so it seems like SET1 won't be coming up for a while and it seems that you guys are already setting up a few thing. One of my friends lended my his laptop seeing as he's going to Mexico for Easter. I've downloaded the YVD and yangninja's YVD set studio. The studio has helped alot >.> and I'm setting up some generic cards ATM. Looks like I'm back in action baby :D even if it's for 3 days :/

[quote name='Cody Frost' timestamp='1303429883' post='5157712']
Okay, so it seems like SET1 won't be coming up for a while and it seems that you guys are already setting up a few thing. One of my friends lended my his laptop seeing as he's going to Mexico for Easter. I've downloaded the YVD and yangninja's YVD set studio. The studio has helped alot >.> and I'm setting up some generic cards ATM. Looks like I'm back in action baby :D even if it's for 3 days :/
[/quote]

Submission has ended, we're testing the set ATM. You can make cards, but they won't be included in the current set. It's also not sure if they are included in the next set, because we will have priority lists.

EDIT: We once said Set 0 should contain 500 cards, then we reduced that to 250. Now we have 210. I actually think we should have at least 250 cards, so I'd like to open submission once more, but with stricter acceptance.

Agree/Disagree?

[quote name='Tempest of Reach' timestamp='1303465825' post='5158704']
[color="#0000ff"]Sure... I just hope my Storm cards can fit in the last 40 odd cards[/color]
[/quote]

We have enough archtyhpes as it is, we now need more cards that support Types (like Spellcasters etc.).
[quote name='Tempest of Reach' timestamp='1303469275' post='5158775']
[color="#0000ff"]Oh come on... I submitted my archtype 30 pages ago where we hardly had any cards! Why can't it be in Set0?
[/color]
[/quote]

Now that we tested some of the cards, we should only make cards for already existing themes.

Archived