Yu-Gi-Oh! Official Created Card Game [Yu-Gi-Oh! OCCG]

.Nu-13

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry, but I have to ask something completly off topic. I will include something OT in this post aswell.
We have to do and A-Z of the American Way of Life in english (I'm German), and I have no clue what to choose for K. Please, someone help me D:

OT:

The fix Dae suggested for Trunk seems best to me. We should test that.
[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1303404913' post='5156967']
I think the direct-attack thing is okay really, since you won't really be hitting with other monsters.

EDIT@HP:
What on earth is 'the American Way of Life'? Is it like... some novel, or actual American life, like fast food?
[/quote]

I don't know, liberty, fast food etc.... If I knew what it was I wouldn't ask xD But yeah, no novel, the actual American life. A huge cliche with K at the beginning would fit the most.
Kellogg? Very common brand for breakfast cereal.
Kidnap? Seems quite American.
Kindness, if you want to be ironic.
Kittens? Everyone loves kittens.
Ku Klux Klan? I'm pretty sure they consider themselves very American.

Or if you like showing off, you could use some long words...
Kainotophobia - seems like a lot of people in America have this (those who are madly against all forms of rights for other people >_>)
Kleptocracy - No explaination needed.
Kakidrosis - Heh, very American.

Disclaimer: I expect people to have a sense of humour. If you do not, some of the above may offend you. I'm not being serious with lots of these, live with it :3
Changed the effect of Messenger Pidgeon a little.

|Messenger Pidgeon|0|SET0|Winged Beast/Effect|Wind|2||800|800|Discard 1 monster card from your hand to select 1 monster card from your Deck and Special Summon it to your opponent's side of the field in face-down Defense Position. That monster cannot be Flip Summoned or Tributed. As long as your opponent controls more monsters than you, this card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly.|
[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1303404913' post='5156967']
I think the direct-attack thing is okay really, since you won't really be hitting with other monsters.
[/quote]

That wouldn't be that bad if Trunk didnt get to stay on the field being a mini beatstick to an open field...and not worth being hit by effects...XD

D:

Also

KRAVEN THE HUNTER!

and or

Kevin Arnold...XD
[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1303405987' post='5157000']
Kellogg? Very common brand for breakfast cereal.
Kidnap? Seems quite American.
Kindness, if you want to be ironic.
Kittens? Everyone loves kittens.
Ku Klux Klan? I'm pretty sure they consider themselves very American.

Or if you like showing off, you could use some long words...
Kainotophobia - seems like a lot of people in America have this (those who are madly against all forms of rights for other people >_>)
Kleptocracy - No explaination needed.
Kakidrosis - Heh, very American.

Disclaimer: I expect people to have a sense of humour. If you do not, some of the above may offend you. I'm not being serious with lots of these, live with it :3
[/quote]

Ku Klux Klan, how could I forget. Thanks^^
[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1303407390' post='5157031']
Sacrifice, Assassination of the Baron, and Wondrous Orb, (and Plasmoid Herculus, I guess) make Pidgeon hurt you more than it helps.
[/quote]

That means it is quite Balanced...That sounds good...right?

Also I might re enter this this and have my submition ready...almost ready...a 10 Card's archetype that will be mofied by that time to get into fit with the current meta...XD

Anyone who wants to see it...

=D

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/246879-apparently-photon-will-be-an-artchetype/

Archived