Yu-Gi-Oh! Official Created Card Game [Yu-Gi-Oh! OCCG]

.Nu-13

[quote name='.Kowalski' timestamp='1303335874' post='5155040']
Duel... anyone... please...
[/quote]

For this very reason , I suggest we advertise a little. My set and status updates are going and I might add it to my signature. Also, hosting contests with OCCG as the sponsor (maybe reduced fees for members).

Aesirson, if you could mention OCCG in your fanfic. I'm making a fanfic and I'll be doing the same.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='Cursed Reaction' timestamp='1303336184' post='5155052']
For this very reason , I suggest we advertise a little. My set and status updates are going and I might add it to my signature. Also, hosting contests with OCCG as the sponsor (maybe reduced fees for members).
[/quote]
Best idea ever
:( This sucks. I won't have another computer until probably the end of next week. AND I can't download the program into any public computers at the college or at the library :/ Again, Griff, sry for the errors and inconvinience of my cards, but out of curiosity, what cards did you add onto the set?

[quote name='Tempest of Reach' timestamp='1303374318' post='5156337']
[color="#0000ff"]What is it with people ignoring me? I asked if my cards are alright to be submitted into the set - after all we did say the first set would have 500 cards - and I got ignored again...
[/color]
[/quote]
But later, we decided that it will have ~200. Goddamnit, follow what happens here, and don't come here only to complain and ask the same questions over and over again <_< All of your questions got answered already

[quote name='Tempest of Reach' timestamp='1303374318' post='5156337']
[color="#0000ff"]What is it with people ignoring me? I asked if my cards are alright to be submitted into the set - after all we did say the first set would have 500 cards - and I got ignored again...
[/color]
[/quote]

They're basically guaranteed to be in the next set anyway, so don't worry.
[color="#FF8C00"][b]19[/b][/color]
3|Set0|Bird of Illusion
3|Set0|Gillman Summoner
3|Set0|Jazoro, Inexorable Assassin
3|Set0|The Destructive Trunk
2|Set0|Mariella, Lost Soul of the Sea
1|Set0|Bore Gore Rage Bull
1|Set0|Inspirited Core
1|Set0|Plasmoid Herculus
1|Set0|Red Lightning Technoni
1|Set0|Spring-a-Sprong

[color="#00FF00"][b]13[/b][/color]
3|Set0|Black Cross
3|Set0|Brimstone Core
3|Set0|Lifesaving Escape
3|Set0|Wondrous Orb
1|Set0|Yellow Calling Spell

[color="#FF00FF"][b]8[/b][/color]
3|Set0|Lightning Pact
3|Set0|Sacrifice
2|Set0|Spell Syphon

[b]15[/b]
3|Set0|Auros, Steed of Salvation
3|Set0|Junk Fastgun
3|Set0|Lightning Drake
3|Set0|Emperor Zerozian
3|Set0|Oro the Flare

Finding space in this is so hard...

[quote name='Godfather Zandaa' timestamp='1303400040' post='5156852']
Just noticed that "Feather of Salvation" and "Hearth Feather" have the same image in the Wiki. Is that supposed to be like that?
[/quote]
Actually, no. Feather was made first, so we need to change the pic of Heart
[quote name='Tempest of Reach' timestamp='1303400044' post='5156853']
[color="#0000ff"]... I feel like an idiot now...

*sigh* Well then, who wants to duel? TBH I don't know how well the deck I've made will do - its a bit off a mish mash.
[/color]
[/quote]
Post the deck

[quote name='-Dae-' timestamp='1303401015' post='5156870']
Everyone will end up running higlanderish mish mash decks...
XD[/quote]
Nah, we have quite a lot themes actually
[quote name='-Dae-' timestamp='1303401015' post='5156870']
Also I just experienced the Brokeness of The Destructive Trunk...D:
[/quote]
B)

Can we still submit cards to SET0? If so, here's a lulzy card I thought up.

http://safebooru.org//images/427/48e097bb92920ce7e413939eb82bdd7a1c8140d5.jpg?426833

|Messenger Pidgeon|0|SET0|Winged Beast/Effect|Wind|2||800|800|You can remove from play 1 monster card from your hand to select 1 monster card from your Deck and Special Summon it to your opponent's side of the field in face-down Defense Position. That monster cannot be Flip Summoned or Tributed.|

Messenger Pidgeon lockdown? xD

EDIT: Can't post original image with [IMG][/IMG] codes because Safebooru doesn't like that.
[color="#0000ff"]Posting ze deck now.

Monsters:
3x Aura Conductor
3x Aura Magician
3x Aura Pixie
3x Aura Scyther
3x Aura Shaman
3x Guard Drum
3x Jazaro
2x Light Bender

Spells:
3x Aura Life Station
3x Aura Magic
3x Pot of Magic

Traps:
3x Aura Recovery
3x Flint Arrows
3x Grudge Reborn

Extra Deck:
3x Aura Beserker

And The Destructive Trunk really needs to be edited... it should be like 'when this card is destroyed apart from by its own effect'[/color]

[quote name='Godfather Zandaa' timestamp='1303401363' post='5156881']
Can we still submit cards to SET0? If so, here's a lulzy card I thought up.
[/quote]
Dunno actually
http://safebooru.org//images/427/48e097bb92920ce7e413939eb82bdd7a1c8140d5.jpg?426833
[/quote]
No hotlinking please :(
|Messenger Pidgeon|0|SET0|Winged Beast/Effect|Wind|2||800|800|You can remove from play 1 monster card from your hand to select 1 monster card from your Deck and Special Summon it to your opponent's side of the field in face-down Defense Position. That monster cannot be Flip Summoned or Tributed.|

Messenger Pidgeon lockdown? xD
[/quote]
Looks ok, but I dunno actually

[quote name='Tempest of Reach' timestamp='1303401399' post='5156882']
[color="#0000ff"]Posting ze deck now.

Monsters:
3x Aura Conductor
3x Aura Magician
3x Aura Pixie
3x Aura Scyther
3x Aura Shaman
3x Guard Drum
3x Jazaro
2x Light Bender

Spells:
3x Aura Life Station
3x Aura Magic
3x Pot of Magic

Traps:
3x Aura Recovery
3x Flint Arrows
3x Grudge Reborn

Extra Deck:
3x Aura Beserker

And The Destructive Trunk really needs to be edited... it should be like 'when this card is destroyed apart from by its own effect'[/color]
[/quote]
Conductor is unneeded. Needs Wondrous Orb. Fill up Extra Deck. But looks pretty solid IMO

[quote name='Tempest of Reach' timestamp='1303401710' post='5156895']
[color="#0000ff"]What am I meant to fill the extra deck with?

And why would I anyway when I only have 3 tuners?
[/color]
[/quote]
Any Synchros with generic requirements (1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters) Also, roflmao. You must fill your Extra, because sometimes, you will need a Synchro other than Berserker
[quote name='Tempest of Reach' timestamp='1303401843' post='5156899']
[color="#0000ff"]I think it is mostly the ability for it to be summoned, then destroy itself and take another card with it... if its destroyed by its own effect, it really shouldn't be able to take another card with it.
[/color]
[/quote]

When you Normal Summon it without tribute you get a temporary 3k Beastick, a Deck Thin, and a 2300 ATK monster that will destroy something upon destruction...XD

That wouldn't be that bad...but...the fact that you can always pulll that...seems...well.you know...your opponent has a clear field, it is pretty much gg
I think that Set 0 submission is probably finished. Next set anytime soon?

That reminds me: I want to start on a side expansion, a little project, but I need permission from someone (probably .Kol or Griffin). Basically based on Gold Series, just named after random crystals.

Totally not to do with anything but just needed some comments. More coming later:

|Antebellum’s Nightmare||SET0|Fiend/Effect|Dark|4||0|1600|When this card is Summoned, change it to face-up Defense Position. When this card’s battle position changes from face-up Defense Position to face-up Attack Position, you can select 2 face-up cards on the field and destroy them.|
|Antebellum’s Unpeaceful||SET0|Fiend/Effect|Dark|4||1900|0|When this card is Summoned, change it to face-up Defense Position. When this card’s Battle Position changes from face-up Defense Position to face-up Attack Position, increase this card’s ATK to 2400. This card inflicts Piercing Damage.|
|Antebellum’s Gameplayer||SET0|Fiend/Effect|Dark|5||2100|0|When this card is Summoned, change it to face-up Defense Position. If this face-up Defense Position monster is destroyed, your opponent must select and destroy 1 card they control.|
|Antebellum’s Noxious Dragoon||SET0|Fiend/Effect|Dark|8||3000|0|This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play 2 “Antebellum’s” monsters you control. When this card is Special Summoned, return up to 2 cards on your opponent’s side of the field to their owner’s hand. Once per turn, you can activate 1 of the following effects: • Change the battle position of 1 card you control. • This card can attack twice during your next Battle Phase.|
|Antebellum’s Quash||SET0|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||Select 1 “Antebellum’s” monster you control. Destroy it and select another monster on the field. Change its battle position to face-up Attack Position.|

Archived