1x Green Fairy of Fortune

3x Neko Dance
3x Wondrous Orb
2x Scare Off
1x Pot of Magic
1x Assassination of the Barron

3x Protective Radiance

Comments:
Most of the monsters are for tribute fodder. Mariella is for searching Jackal - so's Wondrous and Neko Dance - and Red Lightning is for Auros so I have a solid back-up is Jackal ever dies. Bird of Illusion is great here - it can search Red Heartless for walling, Restless for later-fodder, or Lightning for Auros if I have the other parts ready.
Scare-Off is a pretty ace card. It sends stuff to the Deck, so they don't get food to use effects when Jackal is out. This Deck also searches Jackal A LOT.
Radiance doesn't target, so if I think I can get the fodder quickly, I can make my Jackal not die for maximum awesome. Also good in just about any situation really.

I'd really like to add a Lifesaving Escape or two, but Iunno where I'd get the space.

@HP: Me please :3
[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1303312219' post='5154211']
Mighty Jackal.dek:

3x Mighty Jackal
3x Grim Reaper

3x Darkroad Guardian
3x Red, Heartless Black Mage
3x Restless Remains
3x Mariella, Lost Soul of the Sea
3x Baby Ward Dragon
3x Bird of Illusion
2x Red Lightning Technoni
1x Green Fairy of Fortune

3x Neko Dance
3x Wondrous Orb
2x Scare Off
1x Pot of Magic
1x Assassination of the Barron

3x Protective Radiance

Comments:
Most of the monsters are for tribute fodder. Mariella is for searching Jackal - so's Wondrous and Neko Dance - and Red Lightning is for Auros so I have a solid back-up is Jackal ever dies. Bird of Illusion is great here - it can search Red Heartless for walling, Restless for later-fodder, or Lightning for Auros if I have the other parts ready.
Scare-Off is a pretty ace card. It sends stuff to the Deck, so they don't get food to use effects when Jackal is out. This Deck also searches Jackal A LOT.
Radiance doesn't target, so if I think I can get the fodder quickly, I can make my Jackal not die for maximum awesome. Also good in just about any situation really.

I'd really like to add a Lifesaving Escape or two, but Iunno where I'd get the space.

@HP: Me please :3
[/quote]

<3 this deck.
Jackal lost 400 ATK, 200 DEF, and no longer mills yourself when it's Summoned.

It's nerf'd, just not madly. Still, the 400 ATK was quite a lot. Auros's Summon isn't an effect, so you can Auros then attack it and they can't really stop you. It also forces you to negate Gillman Summoner and most of the time you'll have to negate Flint Arrows or Equip Cards.

Draining Spell can also get it down pretty easily - after you negate, it can just trigger again from the Grave, and then anything with 1500+ can run it over.

I REALLY need some protection from battle. Dropping a Protective, my Assassination, and a Restless Remains.

EDIT: Jackal can auto-die to Beast-Warriors with 6 Graveyard Cards - Normal Summon Trunk, destroying Gillman. (If they negate now, Trunk's effect takes out Jackal) - Gillman triggers to Summon a 3000 ATK token (If you don't negate, you die by battle) - Trunk then suicides and its effect kills Jackal. The BW player lost 2 cards (Trunk + thing Trunk killed after suicide) and Jackal player lost 3 (Jackal, 2 tributes). - It doesn't always require much to take down, just some thought.
I only used 1 Yellow Calling, since I was running highlander. If I used 3 calling, I'd add at least another 2k beater. Possibly 1 other normal, like the 2.6k level 6.

Engine is cool. 3 Calling also calls for the penguin that can make insta-synchs with them.

Normals could really be a decent Deck.
[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1303314874' post='5154314']
Jackal lost 400 ATK, 200 DEF, and no longer mills yourself when it's Summoned.

[b]MMMM that doesn't seems like a big nerf...[/b]

It's nerf'd, just not madly. Still, the 400 ATK was quite a lot. Auros's Summon isn't an effect, so you can Auros then attack it and they can't really stop you. It also forces you to negate Gillman Summoner and most of the time you'll have to negate Flint Arrows or Equip Cards.

[b]I see that Auro can kill it...Auros isn't as easy to summon no?

What does Gillman Summoner Does...*Checks*...O_O! Oh...mmm why was that effect ever allowed to be made?[/b]

Draining Spell can also get it down pretty easily - after you negate, it can just trigger again from the Grave, and then anything with 1500+ can run it over.

[b]losing 500 ATK isn't as much as a problem except you have let Beastdown go rampant like happened in the last CCG...
Also how does Draining Spell Second effect does anything to this card?...it change 1 of your monsters to Def to get it back on Draw Phase no?[/b]

I REALLY need some protection from battle. Dropping a Protective, my Assassination, and a Restless Remains.

EDIT: Jackal can auto-die to Beast-Warriors with 6 Graveyard Cards - Normal Summon Trunk, destroying Gillman. (If they negate now, Trunk's effect takes out Jackal) - Gillman triggers to Summon a 3000 ATK token (If you don't negate, you die by battle) - Trunk then suicides and its effect kills Jackal. The BW player lost 2 cards (Trunk + thing Trunk killed after suicide) and Jackal player lost 3 (Jackal, 2 tributes). - It doesn't always require much to take down, just some thought.

[b]That combo is too specific thought...but wait...it is sorta broken too...I mean, no matter what the opponent does he/she will always end up wasting cards or getting stupid amounts of Damage...>_<[/b]
[/quote]

mmm Not to be rude but I don't like those cards, I wanna play another kind of Deck so i'll keep watching what else is there...
[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1303316254' post='5154379']
Draining doesn't lower Jackal's ATK, it changes Jackal [b]to[/b] Defense.

EDIT: It's not like there's a lack of ways to kill it. It can't negate Lightning Pact, for one =/
[/quote]

Wait the cost to return a card from your Graveyard to your hand is to screw up your opponent...O_O! how is that balanced at all?

Anyways...yeah I guess card have to be watched to much to really feel confortable on the field...

XD
Deck idea? Heartless? Flame Barriers? JAZORO? Ect?

[quote name='-Dae-' timestamp='1303316652' post='5154395']
Wait the cost to return a card from your Graveyard to your hand is to screw up your opponent...O_O! how is that balanced at all?

Anyways...yeah I guess card have to be watched to much to really feel confortable on the field...

XD
[/quote]

The only way to get it to the Grave is to lower your own monster's ATK.
[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1303317688' post='5154444']
Deck idea? Heartless? Flame Barriers? JAZORO? Ect?

The only way to get it to the Grave is to lower your own monster's ATK.
[/quote]

I can Always discard it no?
or set it and destroy it with the multiple destroy 1 cardyou control to do something effects there are...XD..

Also What does Woundrous Orb do? wiki doesn't have a tiddle for it...>_<

And I see you are running it in 3s

Archived