• Last Reply
Set 0 has the current card list.

Current #s of cards(Might have been off by a tiny bit):
114 Main Deck Monsters
14 Extra Deck Monsters
51 Spells
24 Traps
Total: 203 Cards for Set 0

I am now making a .zip of the YVD file that should be used. Please make sure that the current Set 0 tiddler includes ALL your cards (I feel the # of monsters is a bit low).

[quote name='Cursed Reaction' timestamp='1303156037' post='5149159']
Card submission has finished for the moment but testing and playing is greatly appreciated once Griffin sorts things out. Another set is probably not far away anyway so you can prepare some cards.
[/quote]

No, I wanted to test my Poly-Plants :( I wasn't able to submit them over the weekend cuz I coudln't get on my computer...

[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1303157592' post='5149206']
Cursed, can you not add cards to the Set 0 list? It confuses what I've got to copy over from the SubYVD stuff. You can leave the ones that are in right now, but no more without me knowing, or some stuff might be on the list and not the set.
[/quote]

Sorry [img]http://public.yugiohcardmaker.net/public/style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif[/img]

I like the cards, Doom. Nice and balanced, similar to Fusion E-Heroes.

[quote name='Cursed Reaction' timestamp='1303157789' post='5149215']
Sorry [img]http://public.yugiohcardmaker.net/public/style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif[/img]

I like the cards, Doom. Nice and balanced, similar to Fusion E-Heroes.
[/quote]

Cool^^ Thant's what I like to hear. :lol:

okay, I logged on using my phone...sadly my comp was trashed by my lil bro who the CPU. Monitor is cracked, and several wires are f%*&ed...GOD I HATE HIM! Anways, txting to say that I may be delayed...severely since all of my info was on my comp. :/ There goes $1,699 + tax down the drain
Alright. This should be playable in YVD now, but a few things to note:

1) The following cards are missing pictures:
Archlord Arcana
Burning Flare Dragon
Elie'As, Emblem of Heaven
Emperor Zerozian
Grim Reaper
Heaven Piercing Drill
Heaven's Call
Lifesaving Escape
Mech-Lion
Mental Sucker
Mystical Cannoneer
Razael the Holy Juggernaut
Temporal Spirit Malkuth
ALL OF CODY FROST'S CARDS

2) I had to do way more fixing in the set than I should x.X
Here's some tips to make your cards work, in future:
[list]
[*]Include something in the Set and Set-Number fields. If you don't, selecting the card in YVD crashes the program.
[*]If you're making a Tuner/Union/Spirit, include /effect at the end! (Unless it's a Normal Tuner)
[*]Name your pictures correctly, or in HP's case, your cards. Possesse[b]s[/b] Kraken of Deep Sea was the wrong name, wondered why the image didn't show =p
[*]In your YVD submissions, don't use line breaks! If it's a Fusion/Synchro monster, or has a 'choice of effect' thing, then just use " - " to signify a line break. It won't be a line break in the program, but this way the effect will at least show up!
[/list]

And sorry this took so long, but I've finished watching all of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic for now, so that's once source of distraction mostly gone!

All that's needed now is some of those missing images, then I'll upload the YVD folder for all.
@Tempest: Your cards aren't in the set at all because they weren't formatted correctly :s I did mention that would happen at least twice in the thread, iirc...

@Cursed: I need the missing pictures in my YVD folder, not on the wiki xP But I suppose I should have checked there - don't worry about Cody's though, hopefully that can just all be uploaded at once sometime later.
[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1303228188' post='5151672']
@Tempest: Your cards aren't in the set at all because they weren't formatted correctly :s I did mention that would happen at least twice in the thread, iirc...

@Cursed: I need the missing pictures in my YVD folder, not on the wiki xP But I suppose I should have checked there - don't worry about Cody's though, hopefully that can just all be uploaded at once sometime later.
[/quote]

I mean I'll place the zip file on the wiki. Heaven's Call is definitely in my zip file. Check Kolwaski's Sub for some of his missing pictures.

Archived