Yu-Gi-Oh! Official Created Card Game [Yu-Gi-Oh! OCCG]

.Nu-13

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='Tempest of Reach' timestamp='1302791922' post='5137542']
[color="#4169e1"]So what did I miss from monday to today?
[/color]
[/quote]

Well, you need to update your submission post with the current versions of your cards, and with Wiki Formats in the new form (check the Post Format tiddler on the wiki) along with making sure you've got all your card images uploaded (can't remember if you did).

Why'd you never make non-archtype cards for this set?
I have a version of Sol that isn't cropped. I just need to fix the bottom up since there is some writing. I don't have it now since I'm abroad but I can get it on Friday. I can render it myself and I can't see any lighting problems. If it doesn't work out, I'll copy Doom's vote.
In case anyone was wondering, this isn't dead, we're just waiting for updates from various members. I'm going to give them until the end of tomorrow to update, before they cards are considered not submitted, and have to be submitted again during the next set. I'll send PMs when I wake up tomorrow morning, and the deadline is when I wake up the day after.

Problems?
Okay, I've edited the monsters so far. Gonna post the YVD submissions in Tiddlyspace, and will think of ways to fix both Judgment (maybe make it a [i]temporary negation effect[/i] or something, and am thinking of removing the "add this card to your hand" effect from Brilliant Force.

Archived