Yu-Gi-Oh! Official Created Card Game [Yu-Gi-Oh! OCCG]

.Nu-13

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

|Wood Sovereign Leontarr|0|SET0|Plant/Fusion/Effect|EARTH|8||2700|2700|"Forest King Thirr" + 1 Plant-Type monster
Each of these effects can be activated once per turn: * Return 1 Plant-Type monster from your Graveyard to your Deck to negate the effect of a card that destroys this card and destroy that card OR negate the Summon of an opponents monster and destroy that monster. * Return 1 Plant-Type monster from your Graveyard to your Deck and select 1 monster on the field. Its ATK and DEF become the ATK and DEF of the monster returned to your Deck.|

Thoughts on this one? Wording is a bit off, could someone check it please?

EDIT: I'm going to make Poly-Plants. Sounds quite cool IMO :lol:

[quote name='Hp doom' timestamp='1302727704' post='5135998']
|Wood Sovereign Leontarr|0|SET0|Plant/Fusion/Effect|EARTH|8||2700|2700|"Forest King Thirr" + 1 Plant-Type monster
Each of these effects can be activated once per turn: * Return 1 Plant-Type monster from your Graveyard to your Deck to negate the effect of a card that destroys this card and destroy that card OR negate the Summon of an opponents monster and destroy that monster. * Return 1 Plant-Type monster from your Graveyard to your Deck and select 1 monster on the field. Its ATK and DEF become the ATK and DEF of the monster returned to your Deck.|

Thoughts on this one? Wording is a bit off, could someone check it please?

EDIT: I'm going to make Poly-Plants. Sounds quite cool IMO :lol:
[/quote]

Unlimited Summon negation? No. The rest is fine though, including wording.

We don't have that much swarm. Stopping all Normal Summons is very broke.

Anyway. I'm still waiting for Cody Frost, Aseirion, and Tempest of Reach to give updated submissions.

[b]On reflection, 500 cards is too much for one set. The card list would be a nightmare to scroll through. The originally planned 'Set 0' will now only be 250 cards, and 'Set 1' will be similar to 'Set 0' - far larger than 100 cards and mostly aimed at things being generic. This splitting of what was Set 0 means that now, at 250 cards, we should probably start some testing. Everyone get ready to provide update Submission files, including full image files. Thank you. ^_^[/b]

[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1302761154' post='5137087']
We don't have that much swarm. Stopping all Normal Summons is very broke.

Anyway. I'm still waiting for Cody Frost, Aseirion, and Tempest of Reach to give updated submissions.

[b]On reflection, 500 cards is too much for one set. The card list would be a nightmare to scroll through. The originally planned 'Set 0' will now only be 250 cards, and 'Set 1' will be similar to 'Set 0' - far larger than 100 cards and mostly aimed at things being generic. This splitting of what was Set 0 means that now, at 250 cards, we should probably start some testing. Everyone get ready to provide update Submission files, including full image files. Thank you. ^_^[/b]
[/quote]

Change Summon to Special Summon?

[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1302771624' post='5137195']
Vote for mine, Aseir's, and Dooms, seem like they'd go well on a pack.

...Wait, where's Aseir's gone?
If we can't find that, .Kow's gets the final vote.
[/quote]

What is Aseir's sumbission? I vote for mine and Griffins, I'd like to see aseir's before i make my 3 choice

Archived