Yu-Gi-Oh! Official Created Card Game [Yu-Gi-Oh! OCCG]

.Nu-13

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll have some cards ready by the end of the day...but I have a few Exams this week >.> I'll be busy during the meantime in my AlphaBoard during classes, and I'll make at least 20-35 new cards by then. :/ HOWEVER, my image files are running low, can anyone direct a link? I might be able to catch it on this thread tmro and save it on my computer. Plz and ty! :)

|Terzo Wither|0|xxxx|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||Reveal 1 "Terzo" monster in your hand and remove 1 card in your Deck from play. Look at your opponent's hand and remove 1 card in their hand from play. "Terzo" monsters cannot declare an attack the turn you activate this effect.|
|Terzo Pathetique|0|xxxx|Aqua/Effect|Water|4||200|2100|This card can be Summoned in face-up Defence Position. As long as this card is face-up on the field, your opponent can only control monster(s) equal to the number of "Terzo" monsters you control. During each Standby Phase, inflict 300 damage to your opponent.|
|Terzo Prophylaxis|0|xxxx|Trap Card|Trap||Continuous|||As long as this card is face-up on the field, when your opponent takes Effect Damage, gain Life Points equal to the damage they took.|
|Terzo Limiter|0|xxxx|Aqua/Effect|Water|3||500|1400|This card can be Summoned in face-up Defence Position. Your opponent can only control 3 Spell or Trap Cards. If your opponent controls a Continuous Spell or Trap Card, destroy this card. During each Standby Phase, inflict 300 damage to your opponent.|
|Terzo Contralto|0|xxxx|Aqua/Effect|Water|6||1400|2600|You can send 1 Spell or Trap Card and 1 "Terzo" monster you control to the Graveyard to Special Summon this card from your Deck. Each time a player Special Summons a monster, they take 400 damage. During each Standby Phase, take 200 damage and inflict 200 damage to your opponent.|
|Terzo Snap Freeze|0|xxxx|Aqua/Effect|Water|1||0|100|You can Special Summon this card from your hand and remove 1 card in your Deck from play to Tribute all face-up "Terzo" monster(s) you control and inflict damage to your opponent equal to the combined ATK of the Tributed monster(s).|
|Terzo Fugue|0|xxxx|Aqua/Effect|Water|1||0|800|While you control a face-up "Terzo" monster, you can discard this card from your hand to flip 1 card on the field face-down and inflict 300 damage to your opponent. This card's effect is treated as Spell Speed 3. You can only activate 1 "Terzo Fugue" per turn.|
|Terzo Sequence|0|xxxx|Spell Card|Spell||Normal|||Draw card(s) from your Deck until you draw a "Terzo" monster. Special Summon it, then reveal all drawn card(s) and return them to your Deck. You can only activate 1 "Terzo Sequence" per turn.|
|Terzo Two Five One|0|xxxx|Aqua/Effect|Water|4||100|1900|You can Summon this card in face-up Defence Position. When a "Terzo" monster you control is destroyed or sent to the Graveyard, you can destroy 1 card on the field. During each Standby Phase, inflict 200 damage to your opponent. You can only control 1 "Terzo Two Five One". When this card is destroyed, take 1000 damage.|

I was one of the first members to join this place yet I didn't post at all. Hopefully these should fix that.
[quote name='Mikhail Tal' timestamp='1302560540' post='5131588']
|Terzo Wither|0|xxxx|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||Reveal 1 "Terzo" monster in your hand and remove 1 card in your Deck from play. Look at your opponent's hand and remove 1 card in their hand from play. "Terzo" monsters cannot declare an attack the turn you activate this effect.|
|Terzo Pathetique|0|xxxx|Aqua/Effect|Water|4||200|2100|This card can be Summoned in face-up Defence Position. As long as this card is face-up on the field, your opponent can only control monster(s) equal to the number of "Terzo" monsters you control. During each Standby Phase, inflict 300 damage to your opponent.|
|Terzo Prophylaxis|0|xxxx|Trap Card|Trap||Continuous|||As long as this card is face-up on the field, when your opponent takes Effect Damage, gain Life Points equal to the damage they took.|
|Terzo Limiter|0|xxxx|Aqua/Effect|Water|3||500|1400|This card can be Summoned in face-up Defence Position. Your opponent can only control 3 Spell or Trap Cards. If your opponent controls a Continuous Spell or Trap Card, destroy this card. During each Standby Phase, inflict 300 damage to your opponent.|
|Terzo Contralto|0|xxxx|Aqua/Effect|Water|6||1400|2600|You can send 1 Spell or Trap Card and 1 "Terzo" monster you control to the Graveyard to Special Summon this card from your Deck. Each time a player Special Summons a monster, they take 400 damage. During each Standby Phase, take 200 damage and inflict 200 damage to your opponent.|
|Terzo Snap Freeze|0|xxxx|Aqua/Effect|Water|1||0|100|You can Special Summon this card from your hand and remove 1 card in your Deck from play to Tribute all face-up "Terzo" monster(s) you control and inflict damage to your opponent equal to the combined ATK of the Tributed monster(s).|
|Terzo Fugue|0|xxxx|Aqua/Effect|Water|1||0|800|While you control a face-up "Terzo" monster, you can discard this card from your hand to flip 1 card on the field face-down and inflict 300 damage to your opponent. This card's effect is treated as Spell Speed 3. You can only activate 1 "Terzo Fugue" per turn.|
|Terzo Sequence|0|xxxx|Spell Card|Spell||Normal|||Draw card(s) from your Deck until you draw a "Terzo" monster. Special Summon it, then reveal all drawn card(s) and return them to your Deck. You can only activate 1 "Terzo Sequence" per turn.|
|Terzo Two Five One|0|xxxx|Aqua/Effect|Water|4||100|1900|You can Summon this card in face-up Defence Position. When a "Terzo" monster you control is destroyed or sent to the Graveyard, you can destroy 1 card on the field. During each Standby Phase, inflict 200 damage to your opponent. You can only control 1 "Terzo Two Five One". When this card is destroyed, take 1000 damage.|

I was one of the first members to join this place yet I didn't post at all. Hopefully these should fix that.
[/quote]

You need images
If you read the OP, you would see that:
[quote]
3. You must give pictures for all of your cards. It can be anything, even some simple pattern. Just anything to represent the card.
[/quote]
Why? So that you don't have to read names and effects to identify the card.
I think I'll join.

Username: FF Fan
Card Making Experience: I've been making FF cards since the beginning of this year and posted them in the Pop Culture forum. You can find them in my sig. I have some ideas for some FF cards and I've always wanted to play with some, but I also want to make sure that they're faithful and not overpowered.
Will you Duel and be Active?: I will most certainly duel and be here to look at others cards post my own and receive criticism.
[IMG]http://i51.tinypic.com/6eql39.png[/IMG]

|Solemn's Staff|0|SET0|Trap Card|Trap||None||||Solemn's Staff|0||Trap Card|Trap||None|||Select 1 face-down Spell or Trap Card on the field. Call the type of the card (Spell, or Trap), and your opponent reveals the selected card (the effect of the selected card isn't activated). If you called the revealed cards type right, destroy it. If you called it wrong, the revealed card is returned to it's original position, and you take 1000 points of damage.|
[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1302619185' post='5133153']
I know that things here are generally weaker than the TCG, but I don't think I like something almsot strictly inferior to Dust Tornado =s
[/quote]

Any idea how to make it more playable then?

EDIT:

|Solemn's Staff|0|SET0|Trap Card|Trap||None|||Select 2 face-down Spell or Trap Card your opponent controls. Call the type of 1 of the selected the cards (Spell or Trap). Your opponent reveals the selected card (the effect of the revealed card isn't activated). If you called the type of the card right, destroy it. If you called it wrong, return it to it's original position and destroy the other selected card, and take 1000 points of damage.|
Abou 180-90. Oh, and by the way, I'm in France on holiday and I'll be back in slightly cloudy London on Friday so I'll be less active until then. The hotel has free Wi-Fi which is lucky.

I have images for Drench, Scramble and Burst and the image for Hyper Deep Tornado and the others are coming.

Hyper Drench Tornado
Quick-Play Spell
Discard 1 card from your hand. Select 1 face-up monster on your opponent's side of the field. Change its Battle Position to face-up Defense Position and decrease its DEF to 0. If it is removed from the field, except by battle or by a card effect of a card you control, draw 2 cards.

Basically if your opponent tributes it or uses for Synchros, Fusions or Exceeds, turn it into a +0 instead of -1/-2.
[code]http://occg.tiddlyspace.com/#[[Brilliant%20Force]][/code]

Since we're trying to make RFG'd mean... well, Removed from Game, rather than, "slightly longer time-out", I'm not so sure on this card... it's also chainable, +1's from the Grave, and can throw out monsters of any level for no cost, so seems bad on design and balance.

[code]http://occg.tiddlyspace.com/#[[Archlord%27s%20Judgement]][/code]

Ignoring combos with the above card, this still seems bad for the game. I don't want to trawl around for it right now, but some really good player wrote an article on why solemn needed to be banned before. It needed the ban because "negate anything" doesn't turn out to stop your opponent's big plays and protect you, but is more often used to protect your own big plays and push through while completely ignoring your opponent's cards - breaking down player-player interaction, which I feel is really bad for the game.

EDIT: @ looking for pictures: Just go to the showcase and find random archives. Heck, when they're 40x40, you can use pictures of real life things and shrink them down, as long as they have a background.
I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw Brilliant Force. Continous Monster Reborn? Sure, it Summons from RFG, but way too abuseable in the right deck.

I agree to Griffin. What he said seems quite reasonable.

Also, i want to discuss Overheat. Personally, I'd like to avoid Bottomless-ish cards, but go for cards like "You can only activate this card when your opponent summons a monsters. Its ATK and DEF are reduced to 0 and its effect is negated."
Y/N?
I currently don't have access to my computer, so am intending to update the Set 0 Page with a current full card list and a Pastebin with all YVD codes so we can test this later.

[b]Cody Frost, please update your submission post found here:

[url=http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/244874-yu-gi-oh-official-created-card-game-yu-gi-oh-occg/page__st__100__p__5111494#entry5111494]Cody Frost Sub[/url]

Currently, this contains only (outdated, some have changed) Flame Barrier monsters, but I'm aware that you've submitted far more than that. If you've currently got a page somewhere else with the submission, please change the Set 0 tiddler to link to this correctly. None of your cards will be added until this is fixed to avoid duplicates.

EDIT: Aseiron and Tempest of Reach also have outdated submissions:
[url=http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/244874-yu-gi-oh-official-created-card-game-yu-gi-oh-occg/page__st__100__p__5111432#entry5111432]Aseiron Sub[/url]
[url=http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/244874-yu-gi-oh-official-created-card-game-yu-gi-oh-occg/page__st__180__p__5113981#entry5113981]Tempest of Reach Sub[/url][/b]

Ignore the below, it's unfinished, won't work in YVD, and is just here while I organize things:

http://pastebin.com/zUCCEG7g
[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1302687386' post='5135033']
Eh... That seems to almost completely remove the monster from having any use, and is harder to negate - seems more powerful than the destruction version. Maybe if it only lasted until the End Phase?
[/quote]

Did I say and? I wanted to say OR ^^

Archived