Yu-Gi-Oh! Official Created Card Game [Yu-Gi-Oh! OCCG]

.Nu-13

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Remove the SS damage effect and it should be ok. Also decrease the ATK gain to 200. That should balance it. Also bear in mind that Baby Phoenix has to be at Level 12 before you can even have a chance of summoning this card.
[quote name='Horu' timestamp='1302538918' post='5130822']
Remove the SS damage effect and it should be ok. Also decrease the ATK gain to 200. That should balance it. Also bear in mind that Baby Phoenix has to be at Level 12 before you can even have a chance of summoning this card.
[/quote]

What gives you the idea that I said that the Summoning effect was broken? Really...

Anyways:

[IMG]http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp150/El-Bartonka/HeavenlyCharity.jpg[/IMG]

|Heavenly Charity|0|SET0|Trap Card|Trap||Continuous|||During your End Phase, if 3 or more cards were sent from the top of your opponent's Deck to the Graveyard, draw 1 card and increase your Life Points by 800.|

[IMG]http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp150/El-Bartonka/hjnkigkjgui.jpg[/IMG]

|Arcane Magic Deauxh|0|SET0|Trap Card|Trap||None|||Activate if you control no monsters. Remove from play 1 Spell Card from your hand and 1 Spellcaster-Type monster from your Graveyard to Special Summon 1 Level 5 or lower Spellcaster-Type monster from your Deck.|
Horu, you were asked to stop posting here.

[quote name='Godfather Zandaa' timestamp='1302539829' post='5130837']
|Heavenly Charity|0|SET0|Trap Card|Trap||Continuous|||During your End Phase, if 3 or more cards were sent from the top of your opponent's Deck to the Graveyard, draw 1 card and increase your Life Points by 800.|
[b]Feels really broken with Mill Fairies, especially in multiples[/b]

|Arcane Magic Deauxh|0|SET0|Trap Card|Trap||None|||Activate if you control no monsters. Remove from play 1 Spell Card from your hand and 1 Spellcaster-Type monster from your Graveyard to Special Summon 1 Level 5 or lower Spellcaster-Type monster from your Deck.|
[b]Seems ok. Doesn't use up much of your resoruces[/b]
[/quote]

Aesiron - uhm
[quote name='Aesirson' timestamp='1302541322' post='5130848']
I'm going to write a fanfic, and it's okay if I use cards in this as long as I give credit, right?
[/quote]

I asked Griffin, he said to wait till Set 0's done.

Griffin Ninja Post: ... Wut?

[img]http://public.yugiohcardmaker.net/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.gif[/img]

|Hyper Scramble Tornado||SET0|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||Select 1 card on the field. Return it to its owner's hand. Then, select 1 card in your opponent's Graveyard. Shuffle it into its owner’s Deck. Then, select 1 card in either player's hand (if it is in your opponent's hand, randomly select it). Remove it from play. Skip your next Draw Phase. |

|Hyper Crash Tornado||SET0|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play||| Activate only if you control 2 or more cards. Destroy 2 face-up cards on the field. Then, your opponent selects up to 3 cards on the field and destroys them. |

|Hyper Burst Tornado||SET0|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||This card can only be activated during your opponent’s turn. Pay 1000 Life Points. Your opponent selects a monster they control. Then, select a monster you control whose Level is equal or less than the monster your opponent selected. Both players Special Summon as many monsters with the same name as the monster they selected from their hand, Graveyard or Removed from Play Zone. |

They're both -1s. Fixed:

Scramble - More Trishula-like effect now but watered down.
Burst - No OTK potential here. Really depends now on whether either player has not drawn multiple copies of the monster they want to summon.

6 in total (1 based on each Attribute).

[s]Hyper Scramble Tornado WIND[/s] Done
[s]Hyper Crash Tornado EARTH[/s] Done
[s]Hyper Burst Tornado FIRE[/s] Done
Hyper Drench Tornado WATER
Hyper Glow Tornado LIGHT
Hyper Deep Tornado WATER

Actually nothing to do with each Attribute though.
[quote name='Cursed Reaction' timestamp='1302542085' post='5130859']
I asked Griffin, he said to wait till Set 0's done.
[/quote]

That was aimed at a fanfic /based/ around the OCCG. It sounds like Aseir's just including certain cards as an interesting aside...

If it's a "based-around" thing, then don't do it.

@CR:
Scrable gives too much field control, even if it loses hand control. Feels like it promotes OTKs by doing that, which I don't like =s

Burst is really slippery slope. It says, "If I'm winning(have a better monster out), I start winning /more/!(get monsters better than the monsters you get)." Which I don't like ._.
[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1302542245' post='5130864']
That was aimed at a fanfic /based/ around the OCCG. It sounds like Aseir's just including certain cards as an interesting aside...

If it's a "based-around" thing, then don't do it.
[/quote]

Ok. I have a fanfic in the making, actually, may feature some of the OCCG cards and advertise the OCCG in it. Comments on the Tornados? Important because I want to feature them in the OCCG.

Edit: That's what I thought. After making it, I thought Burst was too OTK like. I'll change both a little.

[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1302543288' post='5130900']
I can't be asked to check the whole archtype to figure it out exactly but...

Once per turn?
[/quote]
Will probably add once per turn clause :/
[quote name='Cursed Reaction' timestamp='1302543327' post='5130904']
Kolwaski: It's waiting to be abused with Scyther and things.
[/quote]
Scyther will become half-Magic Cylinder with this :huh:

|Hyper Scramble Tornado||SET0|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||Select 1 card on the field. Return it to its owner's hand. Then, select 1 card in your opponent's Graveyard. Shuffle it into its owner’s Deck. Then, select 1 card in either player's hand. Remove it from play. Skip your next Draw Phase. |

[b]Do you get to see their hand? If not, is the selection from your own hand random (since it must be from theirs).[/b]

|Hyper Crash Tornado||SET0|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play||| Activate only if you control 2 or more cards. Destroy 2 face-up cards on the field. Then, your opponent selects up to 3 cards on the field and destroys them. |

[b]Undecided on this. It seems like a really annoying draw when you can't get cards onto the field, but it also seems kinda balanced. I guess, if you have 2 including this, and they have 3, then this is a nice +1. Seems pretty solid all-round, now that I think of it. Might even be broken in testing, but we'll have to see.[/b]

|Hyper Burst Tornado||SET0|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||This card can only be activated during your opponent’s turn. Pay 1000 Life Points. Both players select 1 monster on their side of the field. Both players Special Summon as many monsters of the same name as the monster he/she selected to his/her side of the field as possible in face-up Attack Position. The ATK of any monsters Special Summoned to your side of the field by this effect is halved. |

[b]I still feel that it's entirely "If I have better monsters, I get better monsters and things snowball." The problem isn't OTKing... although that was a problem. The problem is slippery-slope - being pushed ahead just for being there in the first place, so the duel auto-pilots after there's any ground between you.[/b]
[quote name='Godfather Zandaa' timestamp='1302539829' post='5130837']
What gives you the idea that I said that the Summoning effect was broken? Really...

Anyways:

[IMG]http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp150/El-Bartonka/HeavenlyCharity.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp150/El-Bartonka/hjnkigkjgui.jpg[/IMG]

[/quote]

Fairys already have a quite good draw card, they don't need a 2nd TBH.

EDIT: And they have imrpoved RotA.
[quote name='Cursed Reaction' timestamp='1302544691' post='5130950']
Suggested fix. I still want a swarm effect to it but I cannot think of something that's pretty powerful without it being OPed.
[/quote]

The monster being selected from the hand/Graveyard would be less slope. Needing to select a monster with a lower level than the opponent would be less slope. I'm tired and about to head to sleep, but those ought to help.

Archived