Yu-Gi-Oh! Official Created Card Game [Yu-Gi-Oh! OCCG]

.Nu-13

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
@Tempest: Masked Skull Knight

[quote name='Donvermicelli' timestamp='1302464124' post='5128832']
This seems fun and Interesting, YVD nick is Donvermo.
I will read up on the cards already in the wiki and start pumping out cards within a few days.

Edit: before I forget, can we make new TYPES for the monsters? It would enable more diverse support cards imo. (Always been bothered that all of the undead were placed under zombie type)
[/quote]

No. We had this discussion earlier in the topic. YVD doesn't support custom types, and just about anything you can do with a new type can be done with an archtype instead. If it's any consolation, Zombie-Type is Undead-Type in Japan, and they just translated it wrong - it really is intended to include ghosts and whatnot.
[quote name='Tempest of Reach' timestamp='1302464373' post='5128840']
[color="#4169e1"]Which monster is the OP one that was being talked about?
[/color]
[/quote]

Masked Skull Knight

lvl6 2400 attack and can attack twice in the same battle phase. You can normal summon it without tributes with 1600 base attack but same effect.
[quote name='Cursed Reaction' timestamp='1302380410' post='5125782']
You can replace the code within the system with new code. So we basically replace all their cards with ours.
[/quote]
Oh man coding. I'm terrible with coding, but I really want to play with custom cards and the route I'm taking now seems like it'll take forever.
[quote name='FF Fan' timestamp='1302485201' post='5129707']
Oh man coding. I'm terrible with coding, but I really want to play with custom cards and the route I'm taking now seems like it'll take forever.
[/quote]

Well, the just state that you want to join us. Also, examples for how the coding thing works have been posted here several times. You get used to it after your 8th card or so...
[quote name='FF Fan' timestamp='1302485201' post='5129707']
[/quote]

It's really simple. Basically just some text that Griffin will make (probably). All you have to do is copy and paste it into a certain folder. Done.
Spirits... possibly actually good in this format?

Gosh.

With CRs new cards and Cody's un-listed ones, we're really approaching 200. I'm not sure how obtainable 500 is, but I think we can manage it. [acronym='I'm joking, the figure is true though']Anyway, over 1/4 of the cards are mine, so the rest of you need to pull your weight =p[/acronym]

[quote name='Cursed Reaction' timestamp='1302532862' post='5130683']
It's really simple. Basically just some text that Griffin will make (probably). All you have to do is copy and paste it into a certain folder. Done.
[/quote]

Why'd they have to do that? We use an auto-updater these days =O
[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1302534159' post='5130709']
Spirits... possibly actually good in this format?

Gosh.[/quote]

Yay.

[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1302534159' post='5130709']
Why'd they have to do that? We use an auto-updater these days =O
[/quote]

Gosh =O

[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1302535168' post='5130732']
I can, but the new image for Data Research is broken.
[/quote]

Broken as in?

EDIT: Oh yeah, Photobucket does that when it's either moved or deleted. <_< I'll upload it again and I guess I'll post the gif's here as well.

[Spoiler=EDIT 2] Nanotech Data Research[IMG]http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp150/El-Bartonka/YGO%20CCG%20Gif%20images/NanotechDataResearch.gif[/IMG]
Nanotech Cloning Device [IMG]http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp150/El-Bartonka/YGO%20CCG%20Gif%20images/NanotechCloningDevice.gif[/IMG]
Nanotech Research Achivement [IMG]http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp150/El-Bartonka/YGO%20CCG%20Gif%20images/NanotechResearchAchivement.gif[/IMG]
Nanotech Gate [IMG]http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp150/El-Bartonka/YGO%20CCG%20Gif%20images/NanotechGate.gif[/IMG]
Nanotech Data Master [IMG]http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp150/El-Bartonka/YGO%20CCG%20Gif%20images/NanotechDataMaster.gif[/IMG]
Impact Roar! [IMG]http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp150/El-Bartonka/YGO%20CCG%20Gif%20images/ImpactRoar.gif[/IMG]
Nanotech Data Motherboard [IMG]http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp150/El-Bartonka/YGO%20CCG%20Gif%20images/NanotechDataMotherboard.gif[/IMG][/Spoiler]

[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1302535282' post='5130734']
Nevermind. I was looking at someone who quoted your post before your swapped image, rather than the original post.

Getting the pictures in the right format now.
[/quote]

I'm a slow editer of posts when it comes to updating my posts ^^ See my posts for the 40x40 gif images.
Name: White Phoenix . Attribute: FIRE . Level:12 . Type: Winged Beast/Effect . ATK: 2400 . DEF: 1800 . Lore: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by its own effect. When the effect of a Spell, Trap or Effect Monster Card is activated, you can discard this card from your hand to negate the effect of that card and destroy it. You can remove 1 Level 12 "Baby Phoenix" in your Graveyard from play to Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. When this card is successfully Special Summoned, inflict 1000 damage to your opponent. When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, increase its ATK by 600. When the ATK of this card changes, inflict 300 damage to your opponent.
[quote name='Cursed Reaction' timestamp='1302536436' post='5130766']
I can't link to anything with an apostrophe in its name. It's infuriating. I'm trying to fix it from my "Heaven's Call" but it won't fix.
[/quote]

Tried doing it as [[{{{Heaven's Call}}}]] ? IDK, but might work.
I found the problem and fixed it.
Heaven's Call had an apostrophe in it's name, but when writing in the wiki, it translated it to a single quote mark...

It's awkward to notice sometimes, but just try re-writing both the tiddler name and link name next time, by hand, rather than by copy-paste.
[quote name='Horu' timestamp='1302536538' post='5130769']
Name: White Phoenix . Attribute: FIRE . Level:12 . Type: Winged Beast/Effect . ATK: 2400 . DEF: 1800 . Lore: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by its own effect. When the effect of a Spell, Trap or Effect Monster Card is activated, you can discard this card from your hand to negate the effect of that card and destroy it. You can remove 1 Level 12 "Baby Phoenix" in your Graveyard from play to Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. When this card is successfully Special Summoned, inflict 1000 damage to your opponent. When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, increase its ATK by 600. When the ATK of this card changes, inflict 300 damage to your opponent.
[/quote]

In essential, it's a upgraded version of Effect Veiler that can also negate Spell and Trap Cards. Yeah, how about no?

Yeah, I have the urge to play the Alchemy Beasts from GX, but alas, DMG doesn't have them etc. etc. Hmmm, how about an Archtype based on the Alchemy Beasts? Not total copy-paste of them, but something like them?

Archived