Yu-Gi-Oh! Official Created Card Game [Yu-Gi-Oh! OCCG]

.Nu-13

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DMG does look nicer, it's just not possible to add custom cards.

Personally, I'm fine with letting Tempest stay. We've all got to learn at some point. Just please stop trying to argue that flip-rocks are actually good =x And any Dragon Deck that Summons BEUD is doing something wrong - you're really just making yourself look worse with each post.

Oh, and today, I'm aiming to pump out as many new cards as I can. Hoping for AT LEAST 20, possibly up to double that :3 I figure a day of rolling out masses of cards would be good to get away from all this arguing and back into the Set 0 idea of "we'll figure it out in the testing." - anyone with me? ^_^

[quote name='Tempest of Reach' timestamp='1302427822' post='5127514']
[color="#4169e1"]I've came up with four cards... who I guess combo togther through I wouldn't call them an archtpye...
[/quote]
You mean like Moja, Beast Striker and King of the Beasts?
[quote name='Tempest of Reach' timestamp='1302427822' post='5127514']
Hey Kowalski, you never said what you DMG/BYOND name was.[/color]
[/quote]
YugiohmasterPL
I made 3 images of pictures I found while looking through pixiv. I didn't found what I wanted to find, but someone might be able to make something out of these images.

[IMG]http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n528/hpdoom/LV8.png[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n528/hpdoom/LV6.png[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n528/hpdoom/LV4.png[/IMG]

They're not really good, but when they're resized to 40 x 40, they look cool
Darn, beat me to them =p

The Set 0 card list was getting stupidly long to scroll down - and that was just with my cards.

I've split it into 4 columns, but I still think we might need to end up with separate pages for like... monsters and s/ts or something.

Anyway, this look okay? Stretch the screen for anyone?
[color="#4169e1"] Alright, added you on the pager Kow.

Here be the cards I have created

[spoiler='Water Support Cards']|Hydro Boost|0|SET0|Spell Card|Spell||Equip|||This card can only be equiped to a WATER monster. Increase its attack by 250 points. If the WATER monster would be destroyed, destroy this card instead.|

|Destruction Cycle|0|SET0|Spell Card|Spell||Continuous|||Once per turn, you can select one monster in your graveyard that was tributed for card effect last turn and Special Summon it to the field.|

|Hydro Jets|0|SET0|Spell Card|Spell||Equip|||Equip to a level 3 or lower WATER monster. This monster can now attack your opponant directly|

|Sea of Desturction|0|SET0|Spell Card|Spell||Field|||Once per turn while this card is on the field, you can tribute one WATER monster in order to destroy one card on the field. |

|Servant of the Sea|0|SET0|Aqua/Effect|Water|1||0|0|When this card is removed from play by the effect of "Lord of the Sea" You can select 3 WATER monsters from your deck and remove them from play|

|Lord of the Sea|0|SET0|Aqua/Effect|Water|12||?|0|This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card cannot be Specail Summoned except by removing at least 5 WATER monsters from play. This card's ATK is eqaul to the ammount of WATER monsters removed from play x500.
Once per turn, you can select one removed from play WATER monster and add it to your hand.|[/spoiler] [/color]
Cards Created:

[spoiler=New and Edited Monsters]
|Burning Flare Dragon||SET0|Dragon/Synchro/Effect|8||2600|1800|1 Tuner monster + 1 or more non-Tuner monster
Once per turn, you can remove 1 FIRE or Dragon-Type monster from your Graveyard to destroy 1 card on the field.|

|Emperor Zerozian||SET0|Aqua/Synchro/Effect|8||2500|1400|1 Tuner monster + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
When this card is Synchro Summoned, no card effects can be activated until the End Phase of this turn. |

|Magma Dragmored||SET0|Zombie/Synchro/Tuner|6||1200|1000|1 Tuner monster + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
Once per turn, you can remove the top card of your Deck from play to Special Summon 1 level 4 or lower monster from your Graveyard. This card gains ATK and DEF equal to half the original ATK and DEF of monsters Special Summoned by this effect. Monsters Special Summoned by this effect cannot be used for the Synchro Summon of a Synchro Monster the turn they are Summoned. |

|Gux the Infernal Chariot||SET0|Pyro/Synchro/Effect|8||2800|1800|1 FIRE Tuner monster + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
When this card battles a Defense Position monsters whose DEF is less than the ATK of this card inflict the difference as damage to your opponent’s Life Points. Once per turn, you can remove from play 1 FIRE monster from your Graveyard to inflict damage to your opponent equal to half the removed from play monster’s original ATK.|

|Junk Fastgun||SET0|Warrior/Synchro/Effect|7||2200|1700|1 Tuner monster + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
If this card is Synchro Summoned using a Machine or Warrior-Type monster, destroy 1 card on the field. While this card is face-up on the field. Once per turn, you can add 1 Machine or Warrior-Type monster from your Deck to your hand.|

|Oro the Flare||SET0|Machine/Synchro/Effect|9||3000|2500|1 Tuner monster + 2 or more non-Tuner monsters
You can send 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard to destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card on the field. If this card destroys a card using this effect, your opponent draws 1 card.|

|Archlord Arcana||SET0|Fairy/Effect|8||2800|2100|This card can attack twice per turn. Any Battle Damage this card inflicts is halved. Once per turn, you can discard 1 Fairy-Type monster from your hand to send a number of cards from the top of both players Decks to the Graveyard equal to the level of the discarded monster.|

|Elie‘As, Emblem of Heaven||SET0|Fairy/Effect|6||2200|2000|You can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard by removing from play 1 Fairy-Type monster on your side of the field. Each time a card is sent from a player’s Deck to the Graveyard, gain 200 life points.|

|Moon Archer||SET0|Spellcaster/Tuner|3||1200|1000|Once per turn, you can send 1 Spell Card from your hand to the Graveyard to remove from play 1 face-up card on the field.|

|Saraph, Emblem of Eclipse||SET0|Spellcaster/Sychro/Effect|7||2400|1900|1 Tuner monster + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
While this card is face-up on the field, its Attribute is also treated as LIGHT. Once per turn, you can remove 2 cards in your Graveyard from play to add 1 Spell Card from your Graveyard to your hand. That card cannot be activated or Set during this turn. |
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Spells Added]
|Soul Break||SET0|Spell Card|Spell||Normal|||Send 1 monster you control to the Graveyard. All face-up monsters on the field with an ATK equal to or less than the ATK of the sent monster are destroyed|

|Bluerite Sword||SET0|Spell Card|Spell|Equip|||Equip only to a level 4 or lower monster. Increase the equipped monster‘s ATK and DEF by 800. Monsters that battle the monster equipped with this card are removed from play at the End of the Battle Phase.|
[/spoiler]

Some of these aren't new, but I've editted them. Will now put them on the occg website
This seems fun and Interesting, YVD nick is Donvermo.
I will read up on the cards already in the wiki and start pumping out cards within a few days.

Edit: before I forget, can we make new TYPES for the monsters? It would enable more diverse support cards imo. (Always been bothered that all of the undead were placed under zombie type)

Archived