Yu-Gi-Oh! Official Created Card Game [Yu-Gi-Oh! OCCG]

.Nu-13

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='Tempest of Reach' timestamp='1302380514' post='5125787']
[color="#4169e1"]You know? Stop dissing my deck alright? I don't go around dissing other people's decks, so I don't expect people to do the same to me.
[/color]
[/quote]

We're not insulting you or your deck. Just generally giving constructive criticism. You may think it's a good deck but the facts wish to disprove it. There's a reason why Flip Rocks never top in tournaments. Because it's far too slow to keep up with L. Six Samurai, Dragunities, Fish OTK, Miracle decks, Monarchs, Karakuri Psychic Machina Plants, X-Sabers, Gravekeepers, Plant Synchro and most anti-meta decks too. It's far too outdated. As a casual deck, it's alright but in no way, a good deck. I suggest you take our criticism. 'Cause it's all good.

[quote name='.Kowalski' timestamp='1302380522' post='5125789']
...really?

Goodbye from CCG, you don't deserve to be here. Who's with me?
[/quote]

Bit mean. He can still stay.
[color="#4169e1"]Oh yes I will, I am a skilled and capable duelist thank you very much!

I managed to turn a duel a round when I was staring down A Five Headed dragon, a Blue Eyes Ultimute Dragon AND a Triden dragon! And no I didn't use a mass destruction card like Dark hole
[/color]

[quote name='Cursed Reaction' timestamp='1302380858' post='5125811']
We're not insulting you or your deck. Just generally giving constructive criticism. You may think it's a good deck but the facts wish to disprove it. There's a reason why Flip Rocks never top in tournaments. Because it's far too slow to keep up with L. Six Samurai, Dragunities, Fish OTK, Miracle decks, Monarchs, Karakuri Psychic Machina Plants, X-Sabers, Gravekeepers, Plant Synchro and most anti-meta decks too. It's far too outdated. As a casual deck, it's alright but in no way, a good deck. I suggest you take our criticism. 'Cause it's all good.
[/quote]

[color="#4169e1"]Hence why it isn't really a tournament deck... through I haven't acautly played in any tournaments yet...

[/color]
@Tempest: If you want to play the deck, feel free. Just to let you know that many of the people here [i]are[/i] experts and help should be kindly taken on board. Anyway, carry on having fun on the CCG and don't feel threatened at all.

If you play Dragons, best choice is to play Hopeless Dragon.

Generally all round better. And actually really quite fun to play. Red Eyes Metal Darkness Dragon makes for great funniness.
Often the case, yes.

Dragon-Types are based, usually, around quick swarm and easy summoning of high level monsters. Sometimes with a Synchro Fusionist engine just to get out Five-Headed Dragon with Future Fusion and things.

Still, Hopeless Dragon is a very good deck (albeit Tier 3). Use Future Fusion to thin deck and remove tons of Dragon for Five-Headed Dragon. Use D.D.R. to then OTK with some other cards too.
Blue-Eyes White Dragon, White Stone of Legend, Kaibaman, Blade Knight, Kaiser Sea Horse,Kaiser Glider, Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon, Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon, Burst Stream of Destruction, Megamorph, Cards of Consonance, Mystical Space Typhoon, Reload, Stamping Destruction, Luminous Spark, Polymerization, Dragon's Mirror, Scrap-Iron Scarecrow, Wall of Revealing Light, Dark Bribe, Magic Cylinder, Dust Tornado, Dragon's Rage, The Dragon's Bead, Magic Jammer & Solar Ray. That's all I can remember right now. I haven't played in roughly 6 months or so. I did take time to swap out cards due to the ban list.

Archived