Yu-Gi-Oh! Official Created Card Game [Yu-Gi-Oh! OCCG]

.Nu-13

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If I were you, I'd quit this before you lose any more respect. The Deck's been played to death, and is generally understood by most people to be half-decent if it's PAWMAN and pretty terrible anywhere else. A lot of people in Written Cards are competitive players with a very extensive knowledge of Decks, match-ups, meta, and such.
[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1302377879' post='5125640']
If I were you, I'd quit this before you lose any more respect. The Deck's been played to death, and is generally understood by most people to be half-decent if it's PAWMAN and pretty terrible anywhere else. A lot of people in Written Cards are competitive players with a very extensive knowledge of Decks, match-ups, meta, and such.
[/quote]

Pretty much this
Trust me, that's just about the only way to get good use out of the "Flip this face-down again" style that Invincible Fortress gave. Funnily enough, it still doesn't use the Rock ones. Even if it did use others... they'd probably be the insect ones. That's how terrible the SD was. Just about every other type does it's "flip down again" theme better than the type it focused on.
[quote name='Tempest of Reach' timestamp='1302379940' post='5125757']
[color="#4169e1"]Golem Sentry is a very useful card, and Guardian Sphnix is deadly...

So what, no Ordeal of a Traveller, no Chorus off Sancutary... gee that deck is real bad.
[/color]
[/quote]Are you telling me that .Kowalski made something bad?
[quote name='Tempest of Reach' timestamp='1302379940' post='5125757']
[color="#4169e1"]Golem Sentry is a very useful card, and Guardian Sphnix is deadly...

So what, no Ordeal of a Traveller, no Chorus off Sancutary... gee that deck is real bad.
[/color]
[/quote]

Are you telling me Chorus of Sanctuary is a good card? Either you want to troll us or you are just [s]outright stupid[/s] bad at YGO
Ordeal of a Traveller is terrible. There's something called Dimensional Prison and also Threatening Roar.

Chorus of Sanctuary. You're joking, right? Even Shrink is quite a bit better than that. Just so bad.

Scrap everything you've got and go buy 3 copies of Machina Mayhem. You'll be fine.

...And PAWMAN is awesome. Especially if it's by Griffin or Kolwaski.
[quote name='Aesirson' timestamp='1302380049' post='5125767']
Are you telling me that .Kowalski made something bad?
[/quote]

Looks that way to me

[quote name='Hp doom' timestamp='1302380179' post='5125773']
Are you telling me Chorus of Sanctuary is a good card? Either you want to troll us or you are just [s]outright stupid[/s] bad at YGO
[/quote]

Oh no, that is an extremely helpful card

[quote name='Cursed Reaction' timestamp='1302380196' post='5125774']
Ordeal of a Traveller is terrible. There's something called Dimensional Prison and also Threatening Roar.

Chorus of Sanctuary. You're joking, right? Even Shrink is quite a bit better than that. Just so bad.

Scrap everything you've got and go buy 3 copies of Machina Mayhem. You'll be fine.

...And PAWMAN is awesome. Especially if it's by Griffin or Kolwaski.
[/quote]

Ordeal of a Traveller/Chorus of Sanctuary are continious, the others are not.

Machina Mayhem? Nah, I don't do machinces, what I got already is exactly what I need.
[quote name='Tempest of Reach' timestamp='1302380429' post='5125783']
Looks that way to me
[...]
Oh no, that is an extremely helpful card
[...]
Ordeal of a Traveller/Chorus of Sanctuary are continious, the others are not.
[/quote]

...really?

Goodbye from CCG, you don't deserve to be here. Who's with me?

Archived