Worst anime you've ever seen?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really, really, really hated Eva when I first watched it...but after researching and studying up on it, I can make pretty good sense of it all... Then the first movie came along and kicked my ass, but then I was able to make sense of it all after finding some explanation =P

I haven't watched any pokemon outside of the 1st gen series so I can't really judge them. If the more recent series follow the same cliched and predictable formula, then I can say that no, I think they suck ass...and I don't even have to watch them.

I disliked DBZ when I was younger, but it's grown on me and I find it pretty enjoyable now.

I haven't even watched a single Bleach episode.

I haven't watched a single Death note episode.

I've watched the first 3 Naruto episodes (dubbed, of course.) meh.

but the absolute WORST anime I've ever seen? Pokemon/Digimon... what the f*** is the difference? >.>

but the absolute WORST anime I've ever seen? Pokemon/Digimon... what the f*** is the difference? >.>

Aside from involving monsters in combat, they are completely different.

Anyone who thinks otherwise needs to watch more of both and/or get their head checked.

THIS ISNT ABOUT A BAD ANIME THIS IS BOUT AN OK ONE

if anyone is wondering, since we are all talking about anime (this is not a bad show ive seen the previews.) there is another yu-gi-oh anime show coming it is called Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal check it out yourself heres the link alot of people know of this though so yeah im just spreading the word cause it aires APRIL 18!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2010-12-17/yu-gi-oh-zexal-tv-anime-promo-video-streamed

THIS ISNT ABOUT A BAD ANIME THIS IS BOUT AN OK ONE

if anyone is wondering, since we are all talking about anime (this is not a bad show ive seen the previews.) there is another yu-gi-oh anime show coming it is called Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal check it out yourself heres the link alot of people know of this though so yeah im just spreading the word cause it aires APRIL 18!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2010-12-17/yu-gi-oh-zexal-tv-anime-promo-video-streamed

Old news is exciting!

And previews can make crap movies look like god.

Yugioh 5D's. BUTT STAKK, YUGIMAN 5 DEES IS SO AWESOME WY WUD U H8T ET?

Duel monsters. Played on motorcycles. Who the hell gave the idea to Kazuki Takahashi to play a card game, while riding in f***ing circles? It's just nascar in the future to me.

GX was ok, but 5Ds clearly shows that because Kazuki wanted to be back in Shonen Jump and back on the air, he came up with something so stupid. It's like joining the C squad and retard academy.

BUT STAKK WUT BOUT AL DA SHOOOTIN STARR DRAEGNS?! TAY ARE SO COOOL! AN' BALENCED.

No they are not. The shooting star dragons and the stardust dragons are overrated and are failed futuristic Blue Eyes White Dragons. And try to tell me their effects are balanced and are great support. I don't care. Shooting Quasar Dragon can attack twice with just the amount of non sychros to summon it. Bullshit. It can also negate a monster,spell, or traps effect once per turn, and when destroyed, you can summon a monster with a 3300 ATK?

That's ridiculous. Rant~

Guest ~King Crouton~

5D's would've been better if they didn't use cards to battle. It's really silly, especially in season 2, where the city is about to be destroyed, and their playing a game of cards.

Archived