[IC] Yu-Gi-Oh! Music for a Forgotten Future

Aesirson

Alex sighed. "The Elemental Dragons use more than just Yin and Yang. Anima is split into 6 attributes. And I'm not talking about the normal Elemental Dragons. They are not pure anima concentrate. What I'm talking about is the Origin Elemental Dragons. They however are Anima concentrate. Secondly, you are partly correct. Haseo in the Dimension I speak of is called Rua I befriended him. We worked together briefly. We were good friends, but I had to fulfill my duties. But if it is a battle you want...." Alex's Elemental Mark on his arm glowed different colours. The small spirit of a slender white dragon flew down Alex's arm and turned into a pure white sword. He raised it in defence. "Heed my words Haseo. I do not lie."

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chase gasped as Desna wen through his summons. As he summoned Data Seeker, Chase opened his mouth. "[color="#9932CC"]Holy s***...admit it. You're stacking. You synched 3 times. You still have 5 cards in your hand. YOU CAN'T DENY I-[/color]" he cut off as Desna went to synchro for the level 10. "[color="#9932CC"]What do you mean 'accel synchro?[/color]'" He gasped again, as Desna disappeared. "[color="#9932CC"]...OK. I have just one thing to say here. WHAT. THE. HELL. The speeding up, disappearing...are all of these special effects really necissary?[/color]" And he paused again, as a green light appeared...

((Just to clarify, the green light is supposed to be the portal thingy that Desna comes out of.))

A green portal appeared in mid-air, which Desna flew out of, screaming like a maniac, followed by Hyper Librarian and the newest addition to Desna's field, a giant orange robot with bladed wings and a huge frakking gun. (3300 ATK, LV10)
[color=#FF0000]"Chase, say hello to Tech Genus Blade Blaster! He's a special type of Synchro Monster called an Accel Synchro Monster, meaning that he requires Synchro Monsters to Synchro Summon, and yes, my Data Seeker is a Tuner Monster."[/color] Blade Blaster was suddenly engulfed in a fiery red glow as his Attack Points increased. [color=#FF0000]"Plus, my Blade Blaster gets 600 ATK due to the effect of Booster, who was used a Synchro Material Monster!"[/color] (3300 ATK -> 3900 ATK) [color=#FF0000]"Furthermore, he has a couple of pretty sweet special effects, but for now, let's kick your Asmodeus' pasty-white ass! Blade Blaster, attack his Darklord! Overdrive Barrage"[/color]
Blade Blaster fired several shots of red energy at Asmodeus.

((What's "staking"?))

Haseo signed and his sword began to vanish, he signed and did that thing were you put one finger by each eye where glasses normally rest. [color=blue]This is just getting tedious your generalizing all duel energies with anima and it seems like you can't understand that so can we please just duel, that way I can crush you and relieve some of my stress; and instead of a lier I just think your kind of dumb.[/color] Haseo know the princess was probably bored as hell after the court jester came and just started talking to them but hopefully this would be at least a little entertaining.

((Forgot the "c"...staking=stacking))

"[color="#9932CC"]Damn it-[/color]" Chase gritted his teeth as Asmodeus exploded.

Life Points:3100

But he grinned. "[color="#9932CC"]When Asmodeus is destroyed, it splits into two tokens! Come, Asmo Token, Deus Token, both in DEF mode![/color]"

Asmo Token
Fairy/Dark
This card cannot be destroyed by card effects.
1800/1300

Deus Token
Fairy/Dark
This card cannot be destroyed by battle.
1200/1200

"[color="#9932CC"]I took a bit of damage, but it doesn't matter...I have everything I need right here. Now finish your turn so I can make my comeback![/color]"

Desna grinned wickedly. [color=#FF0000]"You forgot that I have another monster on my side of the field!"[/color] Hyper Librarian advanced forward. [color=#FF0000]"Time to take out your Asmo Token! Go, Hyper Librarian! Knowledge Cluster!"[/color] Hyper Librarian opened its book, and the words started to glow red. They created copies of themselves made from this glowing redness, and the energy words accumulated into a ball, which was then launched at the red-colored smaller copy of Asmodeus.

Meanwhile, Shark got up and asked DiTra. [color=#00FFFF]"How may I serve you now, Mistress?"[/color]

Chase didn't display anything as the token was wiped out. Then he grinned. "[color="#9932CC"]Oh, I knew you would kill one. But I still have by Deus Token and Messenger, and they'll be more than enough.[/color]" Still slightly behind Desna, he accelerated, dodging a car, and pulled up next to him. "[color="#9932CC"]Go ahead and play whatever spells and traps you like, it won't matter.[/color]" He smirked, and looked up at Blade Blaster. "[color="#9932CC"]Sure, that guy is strong, but I have lots more tricks left to use. Your almighty 'Accel Synchro' is going down on my next turn! Done?[/color]"

"You know about the duel some days ago, do you?" DiTra answered Shark. "During that duel, I felt an outerwordly presence, but not a Godly one. His name is Shoku." A holoscreen appeared, showing a picture of the third boy who had been at the duel several days earlier. "I want you to bring him to me so that I can talk with him, but don't use violence unless it's absolutely needed to achieve the goal."
--
Hilda looked at the two strangers whom she had never seen before were apparently getting ready to duel.
"Hah!" She laughed. "This should be fun!"

Alex sighed. "Lets duel if that's what you wish, but I have the power of the Elemental Dragons." He then looked at Hilda and frowned disapprovingly. "Spoilt imperial princess, what was Odin thinking when he chose you? Worse now that you have stolen your brothers powers. You wanted them to die. Frankly you are just power hungry. Don't you dare answer back. Polar gods and elemental gods don't mix well......"

"As you wish."
Alex stepped back, activated his duel disk and drew 5 cards.
"My turn! Draw!"
[I] Perfect, Synchro Summon already! [/I]
"I summon Elemental Baby Dragon: Light in Defense Position. Then, because it is in defense, Elemental Baby Dragon: Earth can be special summoned and then returned to my hand during the end phase. Also, he gets extra levels when used in a synchro summon. That's exactly what I will do. Behold! Elemental Dragon: Light (2600 atk)!"
The two small dragons tuned together to form a majestic and angelic dragon. It was pure white with small streaks of gold across its elegant body.
"I'll end with 3 face-downs."

Haseo drew his sixth card and looked at his hand with a grin, [color=blue]You made a mistake in talking to me for so long, I've already figured out how your deck is going to run your going to spam summoning until you can bring out an ace monster then when he's gone his effect will allow you to bring out another ace monster and so on, now I'll summon my Dark Anima Turtle in defense position, next I'll activate the Dark Anima - Ghost in my hand and have it go over to your side and I suppose I'll go with a pare of face down cards.[/color] a Dark Shadow appeared on Alex's side of the field that gave off a very strange vibe.
Life: 4000
Hand: 2
Mon: Dark Anima Turtle
S/T: 2 FD, Dark Anima - Ghost on your side of the field
Grave: 0
[spoiler=Cards Used]
Dark Anima Turtle
LV 3/ Dark / Reptile / Effect
ATK 800 / DEF 2000
You can negate this cards destruction for every "Dark Anima" card in your opponents Spell and Trap card zone.

Dark Anima - Ghost
Continuous Spell
You can play this card in your opponents Spell & Trap Card Zone as a Continuous Spell Card.
[/spoiler]

Alex smiled. "Not quite. I draw! I activate Dragon Spell. This inflicts damage to you for every continuous spell on my side every of my standby phases. I'v got two so 400 damage every of my Standby phases. I activate light dragons effect, allowing me to remove from play monsters in my Graveyard whose levels equal 6 and summon Elemental Dragon wind. So that's exactly what I will do! Now my Wind dragon can't be attacked while Light is on the Field, but it will take the hit of any spell or more likely Trap cards you activate. So Elemental Dragon: Light. Attack!"

[spoiler=Cards used]
Elemental Dragon: Light
(2600/2800)
This card can only be Synchro Summoned if "Elemental Baby Dragon: light" is Synchro Material. Once per turn, you can Special Summon "Elemental Dragon: Wind" or "Elemental Dragon: Water" by removing monsters in your Graveyard whose total Level is equal to the Special Summoned monster.

Elemental Dragon: Wind
(2200/1900)
If you control another "Elemental Dragon" on your side of the Field, this card cannot be selected as an attack target. If a Spell or Trap card is activated which would destroy an attacking "Elemental Dragon", negate the attack and destroy this card instead.

Dragon Spell
(Continuous Spell)
During each of your Standby Phases, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number of Continuous Spell Cards on your side of the Field x200.
[/spoiler]

Haseo sighed as he activated one of his face down cards, [color=blue]Now I'll activate my Magic Cylinder, with this your monsters attack is thrown back at you and even if you somehow stop the damage because of my Dark Anima Turtles effect you won't be able to destroy it.[/color] As the dragons blast went towards Haseo's monster it vanished then reappeared now directed at its original owner directly.
Life: 4000
Hand: 2
Mon: Dark Anima Turtle
S/T: 1 FD, Magic Cylinder - Active; Dark Anima - Ghost on your side of the field
Grave: 0
Raven had just entered a city when he heard the cry of someone screaming as if they were being murdered.

"Well.... Going back to the old days, eh? Activate Counter Trap, [b]Elemental Song[/b]. This shares out the pain between us, so instead of taking the full 2600 damage, I'll take 1300 instead. Guess what? You take the other 1300. Obviously my dragon has now wasted more or less a whole attack but we all make sacrifices. Also, since I activated this card effect, all my dragons go to DEF mode. So, I'll end my phase their with nothing else to do. But remember, you still take that 400 damage thanks to my [b]Continuous Dragon Spell[/b]. Your move!"
Alex smiled.
[i]Truly, he is a tough one to beat, but in the end, everything has a weakness. My deck is a bit hard to spot, as it seems to be random between burn, spam, stalling the lot. But there is a definate weakness indeed. I just hope he cannot guess it.[/i]

Life: 2700
Hand: 0
Mon: Elemental Dragon: Light [2800 DEF]/Elemental Dragon: Wind [1900 DEF]
S/T: 2 FD.

[spoiler=custom card used]
Elemental Song
[Counter Trap]
Activate only when you take battle damage or effect damage. You take half the original damage and inflict damage to your opponents damage equal to the damage you took.

[Yeah. OCG is off but I'm tired alright?]
[/spoiler]

Haseo grinned at his opponents move it was obvious that he would have had a counter to Magic Cylinder but it wasn't enough Haseo knew he could end the duel this turn if he drew the right card, [color=blue]Now I'll draw my Card, first I'll summon [b]Dark Anima Monke[/b]y in attack mode and next I'll use his effect because there is a Dark Anima card in your Spell and Trap card zone he gets to special summon another Dark Anima Card from my deck and I'll go with [b]Dark Anima Peacock[/b], now I'll tune my level 3 D.A. Monkey to my level 1 D.A. Peacock and my level 4 D.A. Turtle in order to summon [b]Dark Anima Dragon[/b], now I'll discard 1 card from my hand to activate [b]Super Polymerization[/b] and I'll fuse your [b]Elemental Dragon Wind[/b] to my Dark Anima Dragon, [b]this is what you get when you fuse attribute energy with anima Cloud Anima Dragon[/b] and with its effect I can destroy cards on the field equal to the number Counters on the Fusion material and because you had 3 cards in your Spell and Trap card zone one of which is my Dark Anima - Ghost I'll destroy your Elemental Dragon light and your 2 face downs, and just so you know with my dragons effect if you want to activate a trap card you must send 1 trap card from your hand to the top of your deck, so take this direct attack, [b]Anima Hurricane[/b].[/color]
Life: 2700
Hand: 0
Mon: Cloud Anima Dragon (3000 ATK)
S/T: 1 FD; Dark Anima - Ghost on your side of the field
Grave: 5

[spoiler=cards used]
Dark Anima Monkey
LV 3 / Dark / Beast-Warrior / Effect / Tuner
ATK 1400 / DEF 1100
Once per turn if there is a card with "Dark Anima" in its name in your opponents Spell and Trap card zone you can Special Summon 1 "Dark Anima" monster from your Deck.

Dark Anima Peacock
LV 1 / Dark / Winged Beast / Effect
ATK 300 / DEF 500
During your End Phase increase your Life Points by 500 for every card with "Dark Anima" in its name in your opponents Spell and Trap card Zones.

Dark Anima Dragon
LV 8 / Dark / Dragon / Effect / Synchro
ATK 3000 / DEF 2200
1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
Place 1 "Dark Anima Counter" on this Card for every Card in your Opponents Spell and Trap Card Zone, and every Spell and Trap Card they Set or Activate. You can remove "Dark Anima Counter's" from this card to active the following effects: 1: Have this Card Gain 500 ATK. 2: Destroy 1 Spell Card your Opponent Controls. 3:Negate this Cards Destruction.

Cloud Anima Dragon
LV 8 / Wind / Dragon / Effect / Fusion
ATK 3000 / DEF 2200
an "Anima Dragon" + a WIND-Type monster
When this card is Fusion Summoned you can destroy cards on the field equal to the number of Counters on the Fusion Material Monsters. Once During each players turn, if your Opponent wants to activate a card effect they must take 1 card in their hand of the same type and place it on top of their deck.
[/spoiler]

Archived