[IC] Yu-Gi-Oh! Music for a Forgotten Future

Aesirson

"My turn. Draw." DiTra drew a card and placed it in her hand. "I summon Messiah of the Twelve, in attack position."

A small, synthetic angel appeared in front of DiTra.

"When Messiah is summoned, I can draw 1 card, and if it is one of the Twelve, I can add another one of them to my hand."

Some of the people around the mountain they stood on had started to watch them as they dueled. DiTra drew a card and revealed it.

"April - Fourth of the Twelve. That means that I can add another one to my hand." A card shot out of her deck, but she grabbed it before it got away. "February - Second of the Twelve." She then pulled two cards out of her deck and placed them on the field. "I set two cards face-down and let the turn go to Raven."

[spoiler=Effects]Messiah of the Twelve
Fairy/Effect/LIGHT/2 Stars
When this card is Summoned, reveal the top card of your Deck. If it's a Level 10 "of the Twelve" monster, add it to your hand and add another Level 10 "of the Twelve" monster from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand.
ATK/500 DEF/500

April - Fourth of the Twelve
Fairy/Effect/EARTH/10 Stars
This card can only be Special Summoned from your hand when you control no monsters by revealing 1 Level 10 "of the Twelve" monster in your hand, other than "April - Fourth of the Twelve". You cannot Normal Summon the turn this card was Special Summoned this way. When this card is Summoned, you can pick up to 4 Spell or Trap cards in your Graveyard and Special Summon them to your field as Normal Monster Cards. (Fairy-Type/EARTH/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) When a card Special Summoned by this effect is removed from the field, add it to your hand. During your End Phase, return this card to your Deck and Special Summon 1 Level 2 or lower monster from your Graveyard. The Special Summoned monster is destroyed during your next Standby Phase.
ATK/2000 DEF/2000

February - Second of the Twelve
Fairy/Effect/WATER/10 Stars
This card can only be Special Summoned from your hand when you control no monsters by revealing 1 Level 10 "of the Twelve" monster in your hand, other than "February - Second of the Twelve". You cannot Normal Summon the turn this card was Special Summoned this way. Once per turn, you can take control of 1 monster your opponent controls until the End Phase. This card cannot attack during the turn you used this effect. During your End Phase, return this card to your Deck and Special Summon 1 Level 2 or lower monster from your Graveyard. The Special Summoned monster is destroyed during your next Standby Phase.
ATK/4000 DEF/4000[/spoiler]

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Meanwhile, Kalern Maaz was watching the duel avidly from his hotel room. [i]Interesting,[/i] he thought. [i]This dimension actually may have a good duelist or two. They should know, of all people, who holds a Meklord Emperor. Maybe I should question them after this.[/i] Looking up the cards in his database in his laptop, he found that the Muan was most likely a holder of the Elemental Dragons. Not Signer Dragons, perhaps, but the man was Muan and Elemental Dragons were not bad cards. Possibly he knew a Signer, or even was one, but without his Signer Dragon in his current deck. [i]I will finish him later. For now, I must wait.[/i]

During the Duel, Alex felt the presence of one of his Elemental Dragons trying to talk to him. Alex opened his mind to allow the Dragon to reach in and telephathically speak to him. The Dragon speaking to him was one of the most powerful, Original Elemental Dragon: Mind. It told Alex of a presence not far off, which was planning something, which could indeed be a threat to him.
[i]Worrying[/i] Alex thought. He sent his Elemental Dragon back to the source with a message. Alex needed to understand this possible threat before he took any action against it.

[i]Unknown source, I am Alex Elemental, Guardian of the Elemental Dragons. As we speak, my dragon probes your mind for the reason I am a threat to you. I am not your enemy. I am not a signer, even if i posses the mark of a dragon. This mark is not of the Crimson Dragon so have no fear. I am not entirely Muan. I travel Dimensions and protect the Multiverse. I am considered neutral. I am loyal to my gods but also the Multiverse. When this duel finishes, I will meet you in person. When that time comes you will either join me or attempt to destroy me. Until that day, which I assure you will be soon. I will explain everything then.[/i]

"Di Tra! You must stop what you are doing! War is never the answer! We need peace between our two nations! I will have no choice but to destroy you otherwise! My God only wants peace! Not war!"

Shoku watched the duel with earnest. He had remained silent out of respect, but he wished he could join and help the human he had met. After all, he was the best duelist among his peers back home. He was yet to defeat his elders, but he never had anything big to risk on a game. Right before the human's turn, the dragon-boy had shouted out that they needed to stop; he wanted peace. Shoku then remembered hearing about the "dirty Muans" from the first human he had talked to. Were these two nations verging on war? He had to find out more. Maybe a few duels could help unveil the situation. "Wait!" he shouted. "The man near me was telling the truth--I never said anything. I still don't know who I should believe. But because he helped me, I want to help him. Let me duel in his place!"

Kalern was not expecting anything too strange from the duelists, their attentions currently being occupied by the tag duel. But then, he felt a strange presence in his mind. It was the man with the Elemental Dragons, explaining who he was. Not a Signer. Interesting. And he would meet him in person after the duel. Then he would be questioned. It was so close, Kalern thought. So close to finally avenging the death of his homeland. And Alex Elemental- strange name, but appropriate for the wielder of the Elemental Dragons- could travel dimensions. Possibly, he was from the same dimension as Kalern's own. This merited further examination. But for now, he would watch the duel.

Again, Alex probed the mind of Kalern and found it filled it with anger, loneliness and the lust for revenge and also saddness.

[i]Meet me across at the plains after this duel Kalern. We have a lot to discuss and I don't want Di Tra interveneing. For now I must stop probing but we will speak again, right after this duel. Be prepared.[/i]
With that Alex left the mind of Kalern and continued working out the startegy of his opponents. [i]I'v got this all sorted out[/i] he thought. If they continue with this destructive path, then I will give them the meaning of power. One of the most powerful destructive forces; [i][b]ORIGIN ELEMENTAL DRAGON: APOLOCIPTIC![/b] This will continue the work of my God. The peace in this, and all other dimensions is needed. Or it will be the end of us all.[/i]

OOC: Elemental Dragon, I think Apocalyptic is spelled wrong.

[i]Across the plains, eh?[/i] Kalern thought. Well, guess I'll have to be there. But what could Di Tra do that Alex would need to speak with him so far away? [i]Maybe he has leads on a Meklord Emperor Di Tra would just abuse, or even a way to awaken the Earthbound Immortals? Well, I'll have to be prepared.[/i] Kalern removed his decks from his travel case and began to assemble his best deck, in case Alex was hostile. A possessor of the Elemental Dragons would be one of the most powerful duelists on the planet. [i]Good thing I'll have an advantage over Elemental,[/i] Kalern thought. [i]By the end of this duel I'll know his deck inside and out, but he cannot even begin to comprehend the power of the Interstellar Void Defense Force![/i]

Raven drew his six cards, he knew he was in a difficult spot but luckily it looked like his ally had a good spamming deck which hopefully could block the divine type deck they were up against, [color=green]First I'll summon Magitech - Variolite Elf and with his effect I'll get to bring out another Magitech monster in my hand and I think I'll go with my Magitech - Vogesite Fairy and with her effect I'll gain 400 Life for every Magitech monster on my side of the field so that's another 800 for me and next I'll tune my level three Magitech - Varolite Elf to my level four Magitech - Vogesite Fairy in order to Synchro Summon my level seven Magitech Lord - Ignis Swordsman and I'll set two cards face down and end my turn, activating my Magitech Lord Ignis Swordsman's effect, if he doesn't declare and attack then i can destroy one monster you control and deal damage to you equal to the difference between our monsters attacks so that's twenty one hundred points of damage to you.[/color]

Life: 4800
Hand: 2
Field: Magitech Lord - Ingis Swordsman
S/T: 2 F/D
Grave 2

[spoiler=cards used]
Magitech - Variolite Elf
LV 3 / Earth / Machine / Effect / tuner
ATK 1200 / DEF 1000
When this card is Normal Summoned you can Special Summon 1 "Magitech" monster in your hand. You can remove from play this card in your graveyard to negate the effect of a card that targets a "Magitech" monster you control.

Magitech - Vogesite Fairy
LV 4 / Wind / Machine / Effect
ATK 1600 / DEF 1400
Once per turn, you can gain life points equal to the number of "Magitech" monsters you control x 400.

Magitech Lord - Ignis Swordsman
LV 7 / Fire / Machine / Effect / Synchro
ATK 2600 / DEF 1900
1 "Magitech" tuner + 1 or more non-tuner monsters
During your End Phase if this card did not declare an attack you can destroy 1 monster your opponent controls and deal damage to them equal to the difference between this card and the destroyed monsters attack. When this card is sent to the graveyard the owner of this card gains 700 Life Points.
[/spoiler]

[b]"Thou shall pay for employing such a cowardly tactic! DRAW!!"[/b] Sire Ronald drew a sixth card and initiated the final of the first turns.

[b]"I shall begin by summoning Iron Chain Repairman in Attack Position!"[/b] Sire Ronald declared, placing the card in vertical position of his Duel Disk. A bulky grey-skinned humanoid being jumped onto the field. His olive green breachers were held up by two chains that latched over each shoulder. He had a red bandanna over his head, orange eyes that were glazed over and moustache that seemed only to consist of two strands of hair from either side of his face. He also wielded a hammer.

[center][b]Warrior-type/EARTH/Level 4/1600 ATK/1200 DEF[/b][/center]

[b]"Now I play Double Summon, allowing myself 1 more Normal Summon, and I shall use it to sacrifice Iron Chain Repairman to summon Iron Chain Locomotive in Attack Position!"[/b] A train was summoned in Iron Chain Repairman's place. The front portion was designed as a cow skull, with two horns on either side. The body constantly emitted an orange glow, and chains lined the wheels of the train. Flames erupted every time it blasted its foghorn.

[center][b]Machine-type/EARTH/Level 6/2000 ATK/800 DEF[/b][/center]

[b]"And I improve its Attack power by activating Rush Recklessly! Iron Chain Locomotive, send the opposing swordsman to the Graveyard, and smite 8 cards from the Decks of those who would try to stop you!"[/b] Sire Ronald commanded. Iron Chain Locomotive accelerated at full force at Magitech Lord - Ignis Swordsman, stopping for nothing in its attempt to run the monster down.

[center][b]Iron Chain Locomotive's ATK: 2000 -> 2700[/b][/center]

[center][b]Current Status:[/b]
LP: 4000
Field: Iron Chain Locomotive
Graveyard: Iron Chain Repairman, Double Summon, Rush Recklessly
RFP: N/A[/center]

[spoiler=Cards Used][img]http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081222003161/yugioh/images/0/0c/IronChainRepairmanCSOC-EN-R-1E.jpg[/img]
[img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080904034230/yugioh/images/thumb/1/1a/DoubleSummon5DS1-EN-C-1E.png/300px-DoubleSummon5DS1-EN-C-1E.png[/img]
[img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090617145957/yugioh/images/thumb/4/40/RushRecklessly5DS2-EN-C-1E.png/300px-RushRecklessly5DS2-EN-C-1E.png[/img]
[img]http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/9482/219713.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]

When the train was summoned Raven activated one of his trap cards, [color=green]I'll activate my trap card Magitech Generator, while this card is face up my Magitech monsters gain 100 attack and defense for every set spell or trap card on the field which even with your monster puts mine as the biggest on the field.[/color] Raven was worried it was rare to see someone bring out a monster that big on their first turn and even worse it was an Iron Chain monster which meant besides power it would mill like crazy hopefully his partner had some defenses ready of his own.
Field: Magitech Lord - Ingis Swordsman (2600 ATK + 500 = 3100)
S/T: Magitech Generator, 1 F/D
Grave 2

Desna joined Chase in a matter of seconds. [color=#FF0000]"What? Did you really think I was going to let you let me sleep out in the shed? Fat chance! I'm sleeping in the house, in a nice warm bed, or at least on a couch! I've been on the run for days, and I want a nice, WARM place to spend the night! And I can take on these Atlanteans, if only I had my stuff! I need to get my Phase Transducer fixed, and that's gonna require some tech and materials your universe might not have."[/color] He thought for a moment. [color=#FF0000]"Do you know of any military research labs around here? I don't want to start a war, but I need to get my Phase Transducer at least partly online. I don't need to leave this universe, at least not just yet, but access to Subspace is my, now our, current priority."[/color]

Sire Ronald could only watch as Iron Chain Locomotive exploded on contact with the forcefield generated by the Magitech Generator. But as far as he was concerned, he obtained the information he wanted with only a small price to pay.

[center][b]Sire Ronald's LP: 4000 -> 3600[/b][/center]

[b]"A predictable action,"[/b] Sire Ronald stated, [b]"I place the remaining two cards in my hand face-down and yield."[/b]

The green light immediately shifted to Alex again, as Sire Ronald watched on, waiting to see what he would do.

LP: 3600
Hand: 0
Field: 2 face-down S/T's
Graveyard: Iron Chain Repairman, Double Summon, Rush Recklessly, Iron Chain Locomotive

Alex drew a card and summoned it to the Field without a single glance at it,
"Elemental Baby Dragon Dark!" A small black dragon, similar to its light counterpart appeared on the Field. "From my hand I activate Double Strike. This card had two effects. First of all, I can choose a monster on the field to take my battle phase. Second, it can attack twice. All effects are negated during the battle phase also. Now! Ignis swordsman, attack 2 Elemental Eggs!" The magitech monster obeyed Alex's command without fail, and in a few seconds, 3 eggs were smashed to dust. In theit place were a blue, a green and a red dragon, small like the others but dragons all the same. "When the eggs are destroyed, they hatch, leaving me with baby dragons water, earth and fire. Now! I synchro summon the ultimate beast of destruction, an origin dragon, ORIGIN ELEMENTAL DRAGON APOCOLYPTICA, come forth! (3+3+2+2+2:12)
The ground shook as a mighty beast, massive and terrifying flew down from the clouds. It was a blood red dragon with black eyes. It had 4000 ATK also!
" Next, I remove from play my Origin Elemental Dragon: Time from play, to repeat my Battle Phase. Now my dragon gains 100 atk for each monster in my graveyard during the battle phase only, but I take damage equal to the atk it gained. (4000+800:4800) So attack the sire Ronald! The powerful dragon charged a black fire ball ready to finish the knight.......

Lp: 3200
Field: 2 face down cards, origin elemental dragon APOCOLYPTICA.
Graveyard: double strike, baby dragons water, earth, fire, light and dark, 3 elemental eggs.

Origin elemental dragon APOCOLYPTICA:
12*/DARK/Synchro-Effect/4000 Atk, 0 Def.

The fireball exploded once it appeared to make contact with Sire Ronald, but he was unscathed by the attack as he brushed off any embers that landed on him like they were nothing. It was hard to tell how he could've possibly survived amidst all the smoke. But as it cleared, a purple card was revealed, with a picture of a beam of energy that splintered as it made contact with a barrier. It all became clear. Sire Ronald did not actually receive the attack. Instead, the attack was redirected to its source.

[b]"You've fallen straight into my trap!"[/b] Sire Ronald declared, [b]"Mirror Force shall destroy all Attack Position monsters on your side of the field!"[/b]

Field: 1 face-down S/T
Graveyard: Iron Chain Repairman, Double Summon, Rush Recklessly, Iron Chain Locomotive, Mirror Force

[spoiler=Cards Used][img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101104052006/yugioh/images/thumb/d/d4/MirrorForceSDMA-EN-C-1E.jpg/300px-MirrorForceSDMA-EN-C-1E.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

"You though a simple card like THAT would work?" Alex asked. "My dragon is not a weakling! I remove from play 2 monsters in my Graveyard [2 Elemental Eggs] to reuce all damage to my Life Points to 0! Then my Dragon can attack once more by removing from play 2 other monsters in my Graveyard [1 Elemental Egg, Elemental Baby Dragon Earth] to attack again because my original attack was negated. Do you believe I am a fool Sir knight?"
And the Apocolyptic Dragon glowed with a black aura. The redirected fire ball died down and the dragon charged up another fire-ball of dark fire.
"However this time, it only has 1000 ATK points. No matter. It will be sufficient."
The Dragon let forth a mighty stream of fire towards the knight.........

Origin Elemental Dragon Apocolyptica. [Full card information]
Synchro-Effect/Dragon-Type/DARK/12*/Atk: 4000/ Def: 0
This card can only be Special Summoned by Synchro Summon. The Synchro Material Monsters used for the Synchro Summon have "Elemental Baby Dragon" or "Elemental Dragon" in its name. This card can be Synchro Summoned using any Tuner monster, ignoring any Synchro Summoning conditions. This card gains 100 ATK for each monster in the Graveyard. You can remove from play 2 monsters in your Graveyard to reduce Battle Damage to 0. Once per turn, if this card declares an attack and it is negated or damage is reduced to 0, this card can attack once more with 1000 ATK. If this card is removed from play, you can Special Summon 2 Level 3 or under monsters from your Graveyard.

[b]"Apparently, it is you who believes I'm the fool,"[/b] Sire Ronald answered, activating his face-down Call of the Hunted while he was at it, [b]"You'd never think I'd be luring you this whole time, would you not?"[/b]

A familiar looking machine arrived just in time to intercept the flames. It then spewed flames of its own as it blasted its foghorn.

[b]"As you can see, I've chosen to resurrect Iron Chain Locomotive by the effect of my previously face-down Call of the Haunted."[/b] Sire Ronald explained. [b]"Thanks to your dragon's weakened state, it has more than enough Attack power to protect my Life Points."[/b]

Field: Iron Chain Locomotive, Call of the Haunted
Graveyard: Iron Chain Repairman, Double Summon, Rush Recklessly, Mirror Force[/center]

[spoiler=Cards Used][img]http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090202034102/yugioh/images/thumb/5/51/CalloftheHauntedSDRL-EN-C-1E.jpg/300px-CalloftheHauntedSDRL-EN-C-1E.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

"It is clear that we have underestimated each other. However, I activate a Trap Card of my own.
Apocolyptic strength is a Trap especially designed for my Dragon I have here on the Field. You see, when my card is weakened and you have just Special Summoned from your Graveyard, my Dragon gains ATK to equal the ATK of your monster which you Special Summoned. Obviously this means both of our monsters are destroyed."
The Origin Dragon gave one last cry and was destroyed. "Now its effect activates, allowing me to Special Summon 2 cards of my own from my graveyard to my Field. These monsters must be Level 3 or under. I choose, Elemental Baby Dragon's Light and Earth. When Elemental Dragon Earth is used for a Synchro Summon, its Level increases by 2. Finally I tune both these togetherr to form: ELEMENTAL DRAGON: LIGHT! Now, I must End my Phase."

Current Status:
LP: 3200
Field: Elemental Dragon: Light

Elemental Dragon: Light [Full card information]
Synchro-Effect/Dragon-Type/LIGHT/8*/Atk: 2600/ Def: 2800
"Elemental Baby Dragon: Light + 1 or more "Elemental baby Dragon" monsters.
Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 "Elemental Dragon" monster from your hand by removing from play monsters in your Graveyard whose total Levels equal 8. When this card is destroyed, you can remove from play 1 "Elemental Baby Dragon: Light to Special Summon 1 "Elemental Baby Dragon: Dark" from your Graveyard to your side of the Field in face-up Defense Position.

Chase sighed. "[color="#0000FF"]You're making this really difficult, you know? You do realize my parents will not appreciate somebody wanted by Atlantis in the house? But fine, if you insist, we have a room downstairs that's just used for storage. There's an old bed in there. The mattress is a bit thin, but you aren't getting any better. But about that military research base...[/color]" He thought for a second. "[color="#0000FF"]OK, I think I know of one not too far from here. Although by "not too far", I mean about 50 miles...but the distance won't be a problem.[/color]" He turned again, and walked to the back of the shed, where a tarp was covering something large. He pulled it off revealing two motorcycles. "[color="#0000FF"]D-Wheels, in case you hadn't already guessed. I'm interested in mechanical stuff, and my father said he'd help me with this one.[/color]" He gestured to the slightly smaller one, which was black. "T[color="#0000FF"]his one's mine. I use it normally to get away from town, and I don't follow roads, so it's got off-road capability. I don't like being followed, so it's much, much quieter than most. And I got the equipment to modify the other one too. That one...um...is actually my dads, but he barely uses it anyway, and I can bring it back anyway, so it isn't stealing.[/color]" He turned back to Desna. "[color="#0000FF"]OK, I'll get you inside. Follow me.[/color]" He walked out.

"My turn. Draw." DiTra said and looked at her hand. "I activate Cold Wave. Now no players can activate Spell or Trap cards. I will then Special Summon February - Second of the Twelve from my hand by shuffling April - Fourth of the Twelve from my hand into my deck!"

Suddenly the field froze as a giant, synthetic angel appeared and stared at the two opponents of DiTra.

"By February's effect I take control of Raven's Magitech Lord!" As DiTra spoke the angel reached out for Raven's monster, grabbed it and dragged it towards DiTra's field. "And now Ingis Swordsman will attack his old master!"

The swordsman took a leap and attacked Raven, leaving his life points at 2200. (I asume Generator doesn't affect him while he's on my field)

"And now February will attack Alex' Light Dragon!" February raised one of its giant arms and slammed the dragon, crushing it like if it was made out of ice. Alex' life points shrunk to a mere 2800. "But during my End Phase, February will return to my Deck, and instead summon Messiah back to the field. The Swordsman will also return."

DiTra
LP: 2800
Hand: 4
Field: Messiah of the Twelve, 2 face-down S/T
Graveyard: Cold Wave

Alex looked shocked. "My Dragon!" he said in shock, "When Elemental Dragon: Light is destroyed I can remove from play "Elemental Baby Dragon: Light" in my Graveyard to Special Summon "Elemental baby Dragon: Dark" in Defense-Position."
The familiar Black Dragon re-appeared on Alex's side of the Field.
[i]That cold play was a smart move. He anticipated my face-down Trap Card! I am now on 1800 LP! No matter, there must be some way to get past his defenses![/i]

As the Synthetic angel grabbed at Ravens Magitech lord - Ingis Swordsman its hand was repelled as what appeared to be the ghost of Magitech - Variolite Elf blocking it, [color=green]Sorry but i can remove from play my Magitech - Variolite Elf in my graveyard to negate a card effect that targets one of my Magitech monsters which means your Month won't be able to take him this time and because you activated that effect your February - Second of the Twelve won't be able to declare an attack by its own effect.[/color] Raven breathed a sigh of relief, hopefully that would stop the opponents moves and he'd be able to make a counter next turn when the only thing the opponents had on the field was 1 level 2 monster.
Field: Magitech Lord - Ingis Swordsman (2600 ATK + 300 = 2900)
S/T: Magitech Generator, 1 F/D
Grave 1
RFP: Magitech - Variolite Elf

Raven's turn
Raven drew a card from his deck and smirked, [color=green]First I'll set 2 cards then I'll summon my Magitech - Flint Nymph and I'll have it attack that weird knight guy whose name I don't remember directly and when it deals damage to my opponent half the damage is added to my life points and with Magitech Generator on the field her attack is at 2100 and should be giving me 1050 and because no set cards can be activated nothing can stop it I'll follow up by having My Magitech Lord - Ingis Swordsman attacking the Messiah of the Twelve and and again I should get half the damage as life, then I'll end my turn.[/color]

Life: 7150
Field: Magitech Lord - Ingis Swordsman (2600 ATK + 500 = 3100), Magitech - Flint Nymph (1600 ATK + 500 = 2100)
S/T: Magitech Generator, 3 F/D
Grave 1
RFP: Magitech - Variolite Elf
[spoiler=cards used]
Magitech - Flint Nymph
LV 4 / Fire / Machine / Effect
ATK 1600 / DEF 1400
When a "Magitech" monster you control deals battle damage to your opponent gain life points equal to half the damage. When a "Magitech" monster you control is destroyed by battle deal half the damage to your opponent.
[/spoiler]

[b]"Enough games! I summon Forge Maiden in Attack Position!"[/b] A blonde woman teleported in front of Sire Ronald holding red-covered book in both hands. The book glowed a golden aura and pages flicked over as if the book were affected by the wind. This was only the start of Sire Ronald's move.

[center][b]Spellcaster-type/LIGHT/Level 2/300 ATK/200 DEF[/b][/center]

[b]"I shall then sacrifice it immediately, so I can remove Fusion Materials from my Deck and Extra Deck."[/b] Sire Ronald continued on, [b]"I select my Iron Chain and my remaining two Iron Chain Locomotives. Not only shall I be safe from harm until my next turn, but a monster of ultimate proportions shall aid my quest to defeat thee in five. I yield from being unable to act any longer."[/b]

[center][b]Current Stats[/b]
Life Points: 1500
Field: Nothing
Graveyard: Iron Chain Repairman, Double Summon, Rush Recklessly, Mirror Force, Iron Chain Locomotive, Call of the Haunted, Forge Maiden
RFP: Iron Chain Dragon, Iron Chain Locomotive x2

[b]5 more turns until Ultimate Iron Chain Dragon appears![/b][/center]

[spoiler=Cards Used]
[img]http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/6405/219713g.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Cards Removed From Play]
[img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081106233923/yugioh/images/4/4a/IronChainDragonCSOC-EN-R-1E.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/9482/219713.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

Deven Hafford was at his desk, waiting for more information on Desna's location. He had sent his three best people to look for him. Even though he wasn't supposed to do so. His boss had told him not to tell anyone. But Deven ran the show around Skiel, telling his boss what ever he wanted him to hear. As the covert operations in the three branches of the military, it was one of the most corrupt. Deven suspected that he didn't know everything, but he knew the most. More than his boss would ever know. He looked down at his computer. There was an email telling him that his covert troops were in place inside Mu. Sabotage was one of his specialties. In a few minutes, Mu's power supply would be disabled. And Altantians would have control of their facility so their power wouldn't come back. Desna would wait for now. Deven knew where he would be soon.

"I draw!" announced Alex, as his turn began. [i]I now have 1 card in my hand and 2 on my field. At the moment they have the upper hand, however, if this works, I may have a chance! [/i]
"I Summon yet another Elemental Baby Dragon: Earth, in Attack Position! Then I will Synchro Summon the Elemental Dragon of Darkness. Behold! The shining Darkness! Elemental Dragon: Dark!" The Baby Elemental version of this new beast transformed into 3 green rings, while the Earth Elemental Baby Dragon became slightly transparent, so you could see 3 yellow stars and 2 orange stars (OOC: The extra levels it gains during a synchro summon). The ever familiar explosion burst from between the rings as a majestic black dragon was summoned. It roared mightily. "But now, I activate its effect. I remove from play my dark dragon, to Summon from my Deck, Elemental Dragon: Fire!" The Dark dragon faded away, just to be replaced by a large, blood red dragon. Then, I activate my Set card, 'Opposite Element.' This allows me to tribute my Fire Dragon, to Special Summon my Elemental Dragon: Water! The fiery red dragon disappeared and a massive torrent fell from the clouds. Behold!" Alex cried as a deep blue dragon emerged from the torrent of rain. "My Water dragon! And now, my Water Dragon gains 400 ATK [2600] because of its effect! Attack 'Sir Ronald!"
The Elemental Dragon of Water charged up an orb of water in its mouth and fired it towards Sir Ronald. However, before impact, the aqua orb faded and disappeared. I now End Phase and my monster loses 300 atk (2300)
Alex smiled to himself. [i]All is going well.[/i]

[spoiler= Cards used]
Elemental Dragon: Fire
Effect/Dragon-Type/FIRE/*8/Atk: 2700/ Def: 2200
While this card is face-up on the Field, if your opponent Normal Summons a monster, it loses 300 ATK and DEF until your next End Phase [Your side's next turn in this tag-duel situation]. If your opponent Special Summons a monster, decrease the monsters Level by 1.

Elemental Dragon: Water
Effect/Dragon-Type/WATER/*8/Atk: 2200/ Def: 2400
During your Standby Phase, increase the ATK of this card by 400. During your End Phase, decrease this cards ATK by 300.

Opposite Elemental
Spell/Normal
Whent his card is activated, tribte one "Elemental Dragon: Dark", "Elemental Dragon: Fire" or "Elemental Dragon: Earth" to Special Summon from your Hand, Deck, Extra Deck or Graveyard 1 "Elemental Dragon: Light", "Elemental Dragon: Water" or "Elemental Dragon: Wind" respectively. If the monster you summoned is destroyed by a card effect, Special Summon the monster you Tributed to Summon it. If this effect is activated when the monster is destroyed as a result of battle, reduce all battle damage to 0. [/spoiler]

Archived