Numbered Days [PKM] (OoC, PG-16, Accepting, Not Started)

fenrir

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I'd like to reserve a Researcher. I'm gonna use my usual Pokemon RP Team for this... hopefully they're not that weak.

So... I can't use Tynamo in this at all?

Username: ♪♫ SF-A2★Miki ♫♪

Name: Samantha Sparks

Appearance: Samantha Sparks is usually seen with blonde hair, tied up into two zigzag ponytails. Her skin is fair and her eyes are a golden-yellow. She wears a yellow jacket over her simple dress. Her shoes are yellow running shoes.

Personality: Most of the time, she is quiet and extremely shy, shying away from people and Pokemon alike. She tends to be a crybaby most of the time, fearing almost anything that looks scary. At times, though, she tries to act confident, but fails rather often. Sometimes, she is a flirt, and will flirt with almost any boy she sees, unless she is afraid of them. She will always try to stand up for friends and allies by using Pokemon, although she is usually intimidated. She screams often. Despite her knowledge in Pokemon and a few other related aspects, she appears to be a clumsy airhead, getting into accidents a lot. Despite all these negative personalities, she is hardworking and will never give up.

Bio: Samantha was born in Kanto, where she got her first Pokemon - Eevee. She and the Eevee became best friends. When she was 5, her she and her parents moved to Hoenn. This was when she started loving Pokemon and caring about them. Finally, at the age of 10, her parents and her moved to Unova, where they led happy lives in an advanced region. This happiness did not last...

Position: Newly-appointed Researcher

::Pokemon::

[spoiler=Pokemon]

(Cut’n’Past the app for each pokemon; we recommend having a full party. Four Pokemon is a fine threshold.)

Species Name: Jolteon

Nickname: Jolta

Nature: Timid

Quirks: Jolta, like his name suggests, tends to jolt around very often. He also tends to have numerous phobias

Level: 64

Special Moves: Magnet Rise, Signal Beam, Thunderbolt

Species Name: Beautifly

Nickname: N/A

Nature: Rash

Quirks: Beautifly, when provoked, will attack the provoker.

Level: 46

Special Moves: SolarBeam

Species Name: Cofagrigus

Nickname: Sarcophagus

Nature: Brave

Quirks: Sarcophagus enjoys fighting head-on with her foes. She also hides in her coffin-like shell to defend herself.

Level: 50

Special Moves: Calm Mind, Facade

Species Name: Ditto

Nickname: N/A

Nature: Impish

Quirks: Ditto, like all other Ditto, enjoys shapeshifting and playing pranks on people.

Level: 48

Special Moves: N/A

Species Name: Elektross

Nickname: Sparks

Nature: Timid

Quirks: Sparks, like Jolta, jolts around like crazy. He is always afraid and tends to run away from big problems.

Level: 42

Special Moves: Dragon Tail

@Magnet: I won't judge your app, yet, however Fen and I established a combined level cap of 250. You have 315, ergo, if you want all 6, better nerf your pokemon.

@Master Red: I'll be your Mummy, the last name is Van'dam.

@Pichu: Denied

@SF: Personality is too short, at least 4 complete lines please. Also, same as Magnet, you have 288, so, cut back 38 levels from your pokemon. Better yet, cut away Zebstrika and get yourself an Eelektross with a level of 42.

Your app, can't you read? Firstly, the Personality is flatter than an 8 year old girl for one thing. Her attitude wouldn't have gotten her onto the research team in the first place. Not to mention it's too short. Secondly, she was a given a research job at the age of 14, are you kidding? She wouldn't be fit enough to hold test tubes. Thirdly, your pokemon exceed the cap of 250. Fourthly, no posted images. You give a link to the image.

Yes, we recently decided a level cap is needed. So don't worry if you're denied because of that, just make an edit. :P

Mercenaries of course, can go a bit higher. And in case some of you haven't noticed, Broken is taking care of the Researchers while I take care of Mercenaries.

Guest Simdoggy

So is my merc allowed to have a combined total of 267 levels then, just asking before I do the app cause I'm already planning the pokemon out first before I create the app.

Your app, can't you read? Firstly, the Personality is flatter than an 8 year old girl for one thing. Her attitude wouldn't have gotten her onto the research team in the first place. Not to mention it's too short. Secondly, she was a given a research job at the age of 14, are you kidding? She wouldn't be fit enough to hold test tubes. Thirdly, your pokemon exceed the cap of 250. Fourthly, no posted images. You give a link to the image.

As a 14 year old who has been able to do Simultaneous Equations since the age of 9, can tell you the reasoning behind quite a few of the predicted methods the universe will end in and is considered an Amateur Astrophysicist by most of the People who know me.....I'm offended.

Anyway, my app has been edited/Finished.

As a 14 year old who has been able to do Simultaneous Equations since the age of 9, can tell you the reasoning behind quite a few of the predicted methods the universe will end in and is considered an Amateur Astrophysicist by most of the People who know me.....I'm offended.

Anyway, my app has been edited/Finished.

Big Crunch, Rip, or Chill, or it may not end at all.

[spoiler=Application]

Username: Twig

Name: Rel Grizral (Prefers to be called Proffesor Grizral)

Appearance: Professor Grizral is a short old man, only reaching to be 6 feet tall. He's also thin, which makes him very weak; he had to rest for a day after an intern jokingly light punched him. He's almost completely bald, but at least he still has some white hair on the sides of his head. Usually, he wears a buttoned up white lab coat with some shirt and a variety of ties under it. His pants are usually black or blue, and of course, he has a belt which is hidden under the lab coat. He's quite tan from being under the sun during his archaeologists days; even today, he is out in the sun in the desert village. Professor Grizral also wears rectangular glasses, which covers his oval eyes. Lastly, he has a small nose and a small mouth.

Personality: He's very serious man, but he's not stern. When he hears a funny joke, he just smiles and compliments the joke. He hates it when people mention that he's bald. He goes into an outrage when people call him baldy. He is mostly a modest man, but he does love his Professor title and loves being called Professor Grizral. Did I mention he has an odd love for turtles? He has loved them since he was a child. He treats his turtle Pokemon like they were his grandchildren. That being said, he absolutely despises anyone who hates turtles or anyone who tries to hurt his turtles. Being an old man, he often rides his Torterra under his tree instead of walking. People often criticize him for being lazy, but he really is unfit to be walking around in the desert.

Bio: Short, thin, and 10 years old, Rel Grizral started his Pokemon journey badly. He was scared of going off alone and often sent out Turtwig for help when he didn't need help. He wasn't interested in becoming the Pokemon Master. Instead, he just wanted to catch them all. Unfortunately, he wasn't good at that either. The Pokemon would run away quickly, before he could throw the ball. And he was weak too. Sometimes, the ball wouldn't even touch the Pokemon he would try to catch. Still, he managed to get the slow Pokemon. Rel especially grew fond of the turtles.

By his teens, he realized he wasn't going to be able to be a Pokemon Master or Collector, so he tried being a coordinator and a breeder, which didn't really work out either. Finally, while messing around in the Sinnoh Underground, he found his calling. He was going to be a Pokemon Archaeologist. It went well, but his body eventually got too weak for excavating, so he went on to just researching in the lab. That quickly became boring. When he found out about the researching in the desert village, he decided to try it one more time before his old body dies.

Position: Researcher/Archaeologist

[spoiler=Pokemon]

[spoiler=Torterra]

389.png

Species Name: Torterra

Nature: Serious

Quirks: He is loyal and obedient to Grizral and other Pokemon. Sometimes, he may get too protective.

Level: 65

Special Moves: none

[spoiler=Wartortle]

8.png

Species Name: Wartortle

Nature: Careful

Quirks: Cautious of surroundings and often looks around in strange environments.

Level: 55

Special Moves: Return, Dig, Brick Break

[spoiler=Torkoal]

324.png

Species Name: Torkoal

Nature: Relaxed

Quirks: Likes to sleep.

Special Moves: Rest, Sleep Talk, Eruption(egg moves are special right?), Sludge Bomb

[spoiler=Carracosta]

565.png

Species Name: Carracosta

Nature: Brave

Quirks: Likes to be leader.

Special Moves: Stone Edge, Earthquake,

@Magnet: Your obvious offendence is unwarranted. Clearly you didn't look before you leap as if you didn't notice, the point I was a making was an add-on to what a b***h the character is, why put someone like THAT in a research job when she has the personality of a garden hose? Not to mention a care factor in the negatives.

Now then, your total level cap is 210, so, you could add 10 levels to all your pokemon for a balance of 50 each.

@Twig: Yeah, Egg, Tutored or TM are special. Now, your team amounts to 250, which is good. Welcome to the Research Team.

@SF: Do you really think a dress and a jacket is suitable for a desert excavation. Come now, I know you can put more into your appearance than that.

Mazel Tov! It's a girl!

[spoiler=App]

Username: Master Red

Name: Ashley Van’dam

Appearance: http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh47/jensklots/trnr2.jpg

Personality: Ashley is quite outgoing and always speaks her mind, no matter where she is. This sometimes leads to her saying things that can embarrass or anger people around but she is often oblivious to that unless she’s told so by someone. She hates it when people are angry, even if they aren’t necessarily angry with her and if she’s being told off she will often grow very silent for a long period of time and wish to be alone.

She has always had a love for pokémon and loves to care for and groom her own and her mother’s pokémon. Out of her mother’s pokémon she doesn’t tend to Taric however, as she has always found him a bit scary.

As she has been a student at Pokémon Tech. in Viridian for three years she has quite a bit of knowledge about pokémon in general for a girl her age and she also has basic knowledge of how to treat wounds and has quite good battling skills. After she has graduated she probably wants to travel and challenge gyms, she’s not sure whether or not she wants to follow in her parent’s footsteps and be a researcher of sorts.

She is still scared of the dark and can’t sleep without a nightlight. If she’s out at night and there are no sources of light she often sings or hums to herself to calm herself somewhat and if she’s walking along a lit pathway she will run during the areas in between each light pole that are dark.

Bio: Ashley grew up with her father (as well as her mother when she was home in between excavations) in Viridian City and has lived there her whole life. She has visited her mother during her excavations every now and then during the last four years or so that she would be able to spend a bit more time with her mother. Around three years ago she got enrolled at the Pokémon tech. School in Viridian City where she has been studying pokémon related subjects. She has received all of her pokémon through the school save for her Sandshrew, which she managed to catch when she visited her mother at an excavation last year.

Position: N/A

[spoiler=Aipom]

Species Name: Aipom

Nickname: Miki

Nature: Jolly

Quirks: She is very curious and always examines new things, people or pokémon that she comes across, most often by touch. She is very playful and often makes up games for herself such as jumping over certain things or not stepping on cracks on the sidewalk.

Level: 10

Special Moves: Doubleslap

[spoiler=Azurill]

Species Name: Azurill

Nickname: Blue

Nature: Quiet

Quirks: She is terribly clumsy and often trips herself while walking or falls off of her tail when bouncing on it.

Special Moves: Body Slam

[spoiler=Sandshrew]

Species Name: Sandshrew

Nickname: Craig

Nature: Lax

Quirks: He is extremely lazy and is often sighing or groaning if he has to move about much or is asked to help. Most often he is curled up, sleeping or resting near Ashley and the other pokémon, opening an eye every now and then to check on them.

Special Moves: Hone Claws

I meant for it to be that the Blastoise is the strongest, but never mind. Edited.

As for the Insult thing. I realise that, it's just that it's a bit general to be saying stuff about the age. I know the Personality is very Bland and such, and that a 14 year old probably wouldn't be hired on an Archaeology Expedition unless they were a super mega ultra Genius with an Iq of around 200, but saying that a 14 year old would be dummb is quite general.

Anyway, ignore that. It's just me being an Arsehole.

Hello, just writing to tell you guys I will be absent for an unknown period of time as my computer has died completely. I might be able to sneak on every now and then but given we're 6 people sharing 1 computer now my comp time will probably be used for e-mails and facebook entirely. I'm hoping I can get the damn thing fixed ASAP but I just wanted to let you all know why I won't be on :/

is 13 the lowest I will be allowed to go? I kind of wanted to keep her as childlike as possible but I could go up to 11 if you'd like? If it's absolutely necessary for her to be at least 13 then I can go up to that age, although I might have alter her personality slightly

Hello, just writing to tell you guys I will be absent for an unknown period of time as my computer has died completely. I might be able to sneak on every now and then but given we're 6 people sharing 1 computer now my comp time will probably be used for e-mails and facebook entirely. I'm hoping I can get the damn thing fixed ASAP but I just wanted to let you all know why I won't be on :/

is 13 the lowest I will be allowed to go? I kind of wanted to keep her as childlike as possible but I could go up to 11 if you'd like? If it's absolutely necessary for her to be at least 13 then I can go up to that age, although I might have alter her personality slightly

Well, we might have pedophiles... 13 won't change too much. =D

A 13-year-old might still act like a 9 year-old.

Archived