Have you ever, ever, ever, ever cried when watching anime?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've cried twice so far.

Zero no Tsukaima: Futatsuki no Kishi - When Saito comes back after being dead, he totally ruins the moment talking about some big breasted fairy that brought him back, and I cried from laughing at what happened next.

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - Kamina's death. No laughing matter. I shed manly tears!

[quote name='Shradow' timestamp='1300647714' post='5085572']
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - Kamina's death. No laughing matter. I shed manly tears!
[/quote]

Same hear. And the ending too. I saw it coming, and cried from start of the wedding till she faded away.

Not anime, but when [spoiler=Spoiler]
Kenji first disappears in 20th Century Boy. I do believe I cried. Not many people dare kill off their main protagonist halfway through the story.

Sure, he comes back later on, but nonetheless he's off-life for half the series.
[/spoiler]

-When Bruno dies in 5ds I [i]almost[/i] did.
The times I did cry:
-When the main characters say goodbye to each other in Midori no Hibi, close to the ending of the series.
-When Kamina dies and when Nia dies in Gurren Lagann.

The last episode of Code Geass made me cry. I was so angry at Lelouch during this episode that I didn't know what would happen next. What did happen was a shock to me, but it was so sad I cried! RIP Ledouche vi Bratania. RIP......... But really when is R3 coming out?

I cryed at; The episode 8 and the final episode of Gurren Lagann, The 3rd to last and last episode of Ef: A Tale of Memories, The last episode of the FMA (The one that didnt follow the manga, WINRY WAS ALONE!), The end of .hack//sign, When Euphie died in Code Geass (WHO CARES IF LELOUCH DIED!), the puppy died in Elfen Lied.

I think thats it. I'll let you know if I remember more.

I cried...

1) Because 5D's has more episodes after ZONE was defeated.
2) Because Sailor Moon S had more filler after she became Super Sailor Moon.
3) When 5D's had not 1, but 2 clip shows in one season.
4) Because Gundam SEED DESTINY has several clip shows.
5) When I saw Optimus Prime on Transformers Cybertron and realized he was as ugly as the one on Energon and the one on Armada is the last great Optimus Prime design.
6) Because the Guyver's death in the 2005 series was boring to watch.
7) Because MD Geist doesn't have a third movie.
8) When on Transformers Headmasters, Galvatron was defeated for good by a ring of friendship.
9) Everytime that stupid plot device where a giant robot that's not Ideon is powered by children's innocence is used.
10) When random fan-service is used.

I laughed when Katz died in Zeta Gundam.

Archived