if you could ..........

judedudemude

sarah palin depra derp

southpark can make 4 -23 episodes with her alone

lol

[Quote=judedudemude, on 18 March 2011 - 05:47 AM, said:]

come on guys i know for a fact you can be more creative and mischievous with this idea

some where quite good[/Quote]

Ignorance.

darkplant i need you to un knot your underwear or takes some happy pills please

why did you say Ignorance ??? you never really explain anything

The things I could do if I could Brainwash someone :3

I would personally Brainwash Cameron Diaz and get her to Strip nice & slowly in front of me. Better yet, give me the Cameron Diaz from the film "There's something about Mary" She was so adorable in that film. After stripping down to nothing she would STOP JAMES! *Slaps own face*

people can think small

[Spoiler=MY EXAMPLE]

brainwash justin beiber (or any other celebrity that you personaly hate for some reason or the other) then have him start a charity up then have him rob the bank

give me half of the money then leave him to be caught for doing a fake charity and arm bank robery

that a little more creative but still serve a purpose that benifits me

[/Spoiler]

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1300688409' post='5086933']
I was going to brainwash Usher into convincing the music industry I'd be the new biggest thing.
Then I watched [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD2LRROpph0"]this[/url] and decided against it.
I'd brainwash a random movie director into letting me try out for a role despite having no prior experience.
[/quote]

see ??? a little more creativy help out alot

[quote name='Darkplant' timestamp='1300688633' post='5086934']
Over 90% Justin Beiber haters hate him because everyone says so.
[/quote]

i hate because his music suck plus he a wigga (he needs to look in a mirrior and see that he white and canadian so he needs to quit rap rnb and this other little love song junk becuase he is not doing it right at all)

if people wanna follow other that thier business

i lead not follow

but you right alot just wanna bag someone because its a "popular thing to do at the monent"

[quote name='♪♫Crystal Star♫♪' timestamp='1300873296' post='5091291']
I'd brainwash.... Umm.... Does Rebbecca Black count? If so, I'd brainwash her to get her to convince the music video makrs to CUT OUT THE AUTOTUNE!
How this benefits me; no autotune= better song. better song = no deafness on my part.
[/quote]

Rebbecca Black is a music artist right ???

so yes

hhmmm your idea is to correct the music artist you hate so their music become pleaseant to you

if i could then i would erase death/sreamo completely of the face of the earth lol

• 2 weeks later...

Archived