LOCK

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sweet! The main thing i liked about MW2 is that shotguns were a secondary weapon, in BO their a primary.

Also, speaking of shotguns in general. I find it funny that the Model 1887 was in MW2; but when we actually get CLOSER to the time period it was in, it's nowhere to be found in BO.

lol....COD set in the Wild West....xD

I hate shotties in BO....here's what I think they should've been.

1- Olympia - I think that 3arc should've kept the stats of the Rangers from mw2, just increase the range a tad. Let's face it, it only took 1 shot to kill a guy with the ranger...you never really needed akimbo :P

2- Stakeout - I know they want to be realistic...but come on... FOUR rounds? And it's one of the most inconsistent shotties in the game? It has good range, but it's the most inconsistent shotgun at that range...it's pretty much a toss-up if your gonna get the 1-shot or not. Please 3arc, give me 2 more shots. Please. I have to use steady aim on this thing...I'd rather have sleight of hand personally.

3- Spas12 - 8 rounds? Semi-auto? Most consistent 1-shot kill shotgun in the game? This thing is epic.

lol....COD set in the Wild West....xD

I hate shotties in BO....here's what I think they should've been.

1- Olympia - I think that 3arc should've kept the stats of the Rangers from mw2, just increase the range a tad. Let's face it, it only took 1 shot to kill a guy with the ranger...you never really needed akimbo :P

2- Stakeout - I know they want to be realistic...but come on... FOUR rounds? And it's one of the most inconsistent shotties in the game? It has good range, but it's the most inconsistent shotgun at that range...it's pretty much a toss-up if your gonna get the 1-shot or not. Please 3arc, give me 2 more shots. Please. I have to use steady aim on this thing...I'd rather have sleight of hand personally.

3- Spas12 - 8 rounds? Semi-auto? Most consistent 1-shot kill shotgun in the game? This thing is epic.

But what about ze HS-10's?

Also, while we are ranting....

Why the f*** is there now Riot Shield in Black Ops? I mean, they have a Class labeled 'Special', yet no damn Riot Shield!?!?!?

But what about ze HS-10's?

Also, while we are ranting....

Why the f*** is there now Riot Shield in Black Ops? I mean, they have a Class labeled 'Special', yet no damn Riot Shield!?!?!?

Not even worth talking about...

And I do miss the riot shield...fun troll class.

i think it was more of a swat team weapon than it was used for war.

So? How many times do you see people rushing at people with guns with a ballistic knife / explosive crossbow in reality?

http://xboxlive.ign.com/articles/115/1159790p1.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqQTszytISM

<3. Better be free under 15-20 dollars. Also, better be (much more) interactive like the current map pack. And yay for another zombie map!! Hunches on what interactive stuff we might get on each multiplayer map? Map names are: Zoo, Hotel, Convoy, and Stockpile. Sound so cool that I might even buy it rather then Gameshare xD Here are my thoughts:

Zoo - Animals. Maybe they can kill you, maybe they cannot. Tame them maybe? xD Shoot them for beneficial stuff? xD

Hotel - People in the hotel that you can hold as hostages / send out for decoys.

Convoy - Don't know what's a convoy, but judging by the picture, perhaps being able to ride vehicles from place to place? (like Ziplines)

Stockpile - I don't know. Seems more snowy(?) then Summit / WMD. Perhaps snow covers screen once in awhile / decreases walkspeed?

true, AoS, however, it'd be fun to see! lol

I just came up with a class, a class for a shotgun

P: Stakeout (Gold plated) with Grip

S: RPG

L: Semtex

E: Claymore

P1: Hardline

P2: Steady Aim or Sleight of Hand, depends on map.

P3: Marathon

Why make this a class? Basically just for the hell of it, for the sake of running around with a gold plated shotgun mostly....

true, AoS, however, it'd be fun to see! lol

I just came up with a class, a class for a shotgun

P: Stakeout (Gold plated) with Grip

S: RPG

L: Semtex

E: Claymore

P1: Hardline

P2: Steady Aim or Sleight of Hand, depends on map.

P3: Marathon

Why make this a class? Basically just for the hell of it, for the sake of running around with a gold plated shotgun mostly....

Pretty standard shotty class...

I'd recommend exchanging Claymores for Motion sensors or Jammers (Motion sensors if you are running ghost, Jammers if you aren't.) you always want to know where the guy your trying to kill is at before you rush him with a shotgun...or else you get totally butt raped.

I would also switch out Hardline for either Ghost or Lightweight. Ghost is obviously useful...you don't really want people to know where you're at when your running around with a shotgun...which is why I prefer the Lightweight/Jammer combination. Lightweight helps you get up close and personal, while jammers mask your location.

Secondary doesn't really matter since you can easily pick up a gun off the ground.

So? How many times do you see people rushing at people with guns with a ballistic knife / explosive crossbow in reality?

http://xboxlive.ign.com/articles/115/1159790p1.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqQTszytISM

<3. Better be free under 15-20 dollars. Also, better be (much more) interactive like the current map pack. And yay for another zombie map!! Hunches on what interactive stuff we might get on each multiplayer map? Map names are: Zoo, Hotel, Convoy, and Stockpile. Sound so cool that I might even buy it rather then Gameshare xD Here are my thoughts:

Zoo - Animals. Maybe they can kill you, maybe they cannot. Tame them maybe? xD Shoot them for beneficial stuff? xD

Hotel - People in the hotel that you can hold as hostages / send out for decoys.

Convoy - Don't know what's a convoy, but judging by the picture, perhaps being able to ride vehicles from place to place? (like Ziplines)

Stockpile - I don't know. Seems more snowy(?) then Summit / WMD. Perhaps snow covers screen once in awhile / decreases walkspeed?

I was told by a mate on Xbox Live this. He read it off Facebook, so who knows how many people know about it already.

But I thought one of them was called School. Shame.

when the hell does the PS3 2nd map pack come out

Xbox - May 3rd I believe

PS3 - June 3rd I believe

b**** i dont even have a cod game

But I sorta kinda like Black Ops, but MW2 will be my thing.

"lolwtf mw2? wrst game evar" OH STFU I LIKE IT.

I like Black Ops because it's more balanced then MW2, and due to things MW2 lacked. Combat Training, Zombies, Theater Mode, etc. I am really loving the new Cod Point System with Wager Matches and whatnot as well.

Archived