SECRED CARDS AND 3 GOD CARDS

[quote name='Armadilloz' timestamp='1300224021' post='5075660']
WHY COULDN'T THEY PRINT FALLEN PARADISE!?
AND WHY THE HELL DOES DMG HAVE IT AT 1!?!?!?
[/quote]
I think there was a Magical Explosion FTK that used it with Prisma. Apparently it had like an ~80% success rate.

[quote name='~ P O L A R I S ~' timestamp='1300231137' post='5075859']
Birdman's great in CBs but seems more like something you'd just drop in with the main idea still being Abundance. Brionac's hot but it doesn't automatically OTK. How does it even Summon Nexus btw? :S
[/quote]
Yes, Brionac does. you see, Brio+Dewloren+Something = OTK.

Also, Summon Power Planner, search Birdman, summon birdman, synch for a 6, then PSZ for Stardust, then Glow-Up Bulb into Formula. thats how. not to say it's consistent or anything, its just pretty funny to pull off.

[quote name='Dr. Cakey' timestamp='1300231385' post='5075863']
I think there was a Magical Explosion FTK that used it with Prisma. Apparently it had like an ~80% success rate.
[/quote]
Explain, when Paradise only works during your Draw Phase, and only works once per turn.

[quote name='Armadilloz' timestamp='1300241013' post='5076166']
Explain, when Paradise only works during your Draw Phase, and only works once per turn.
[/quote]
"Once per turn, if a player controls a face-up "Uria, Lord of Searing Flames", "Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder" or "Raviel, Lord of Phantasms", they can draw 2 cards during their Main Phase 1."

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Fallen_Paradise

[quote name='slayer_supreme' timestamp='1300241363' post='5076176']
"Once per turn, if a player controls a face-up "Uria, Lord of Searing Flames", "Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder" or "Raviel, Lord of Phantasms", they can draw 2 cards during their Main Phase 1."

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Fallen_Paradise
[/quote]
I smell Brionac.

Archived