The World God Only Knows

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='The big SATURN' timestamp='1315525200' post='5501196']
1) What is the official spelling of Haqua's name?
2) Vintage is everywhere now. What do you think will happen to Haqua?
3) Is Nora really on the other side or is she trolling everyone?
[/quote]

1) Haqua is the official spelling. Before it was revealed, she was known as Hakua.
2) Probably further torture and interrogation until she breaks and ends up confessing.
3) Since Nora is basically the only available Devil standing in the way of Vintage, she joined it as a kind of 'spy' working for the goodness.

[b]Vintage:[/b]
High-Ranking Devils With Great Influence
Sadistic Devil with Blood Fetish
Intelligent Devils
[i]Total: Most likely at least 30% of the entire New Devil population[/i]

[b]Anti-Vintage:[/b]
[s]Haqua[/s] (Did something stupid and got herself captured)
Nora
Akari Kurakawa
Nikaido
(Keima doesn't count since opposing Vintage is not his primary purpose)
[i]Total: 3[/i]

Yeeeeaaaahhh. . . . we're screwed.

And why do my posts never make it into this thread? I've posted like three times already. . . .

[quote name='Tentacruel' timestamp='1315597499' post='5502780']
So if I saw both seasons of the anime, where should I start reading the manga?
[/quote]

Well, let's see here... *checks*

The anime was good at not skipping too many things. 34, 6.5, 16.5, and 26.5 were skipped, though.

Start at 42. You [i]might[/i] want to look at the skipped ones I mentioned.

When the Tsukiyo arc starts, Yokyuun will appear and Keima will start fangasming. It is NOT a repeat of the end of season 2 - season 2 took it and added the part with Yokyuun, which was expanded, to another chapter.

New chapter and omake are out :) The new chapter was interesting.

Also, I watched the OVA. It was funny, but it disturbed me a bit to see them spoil Yui to the non-Manga-readers in the ending sequence. She wasn't even supposed to BE there, they should have just omitted her out completely. Instead, she's left as an ambiguous character who's identity is any non-Manga-reader's guess.

Both seasons of the anime have been licensed by Sentai Filmworks, to be released in January.

Normally, this would mean it would be released Sub-only, but they announced a DVD and Blu-Ray release for it. Apparently, when that happens, it means they're gonna dub it.

Let's hope it sells well enough here for the manga to be brought over.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I also expected that. Especially when you consider that the Omakes at the end of every volume seems to foreshadow a bunch of stuff, and [url="http://manga.redhawkscans.com/reader/read/the_world_god_only_knows/en/0/116/5/page/5"]this[/url] was in one of them. The more you check that page with your mind saying "the omakes are foreshadowing", the more you realize there was no way she had a goddess.

Archived