The World God Only Knows

[quote name='burnpsy' timestamp='1301535975' post='5101672']
It's not like he has an alternative option. It seems it's love and only love. I wonder what reaction they'll have when they find out what he's been doing. Vulcan reacted rather harshly to just Kanon and Shiori...
[/quote]
It can't be good to get a goddess angery o_o

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Episode 1 of season 2 has been subbed: http://www.gogoanime.com/the-world-god-only-knows-season-2-episode-1

This season's captures will be Kusunoki, Haqua, Chihiro and Jun. This means they're covering at least 6 more chapters this time.

Chapter 138 should be out soon, too.

Chapter 139 is out: http://www.mangafox.com/manga/the_world_god_only_knows/v14/c139/1.html

Episode 2 of Season 2 came out yesterday: http://www.gogoanime.com/the-world-god-only-knows-season-2-episode-2

I like what they did with the Kusunoki capture.

The chapter wasn't too bad either.

[quote name='Legend Zero' timestamp='1303261242' post='5152954']
I think he's thinking about AFTER this is over with. All those 'real' girls in love with him.
[/quote]

There are plenty of things he can be thinking of. Another believable one I read somewhere is that he's thinking of a new game coming out next week.

I'm thinking it's that he's feeling more guilty than usual about the captures right now, because their memories won't be wiped. As such, all of the captures girls will be enraged at him except for maybe Kanon and Tenri.

He's sure in for a violent beating when he eventually has to explain things.

[quote name='burnpsy' timestamp='1303838231' post='5169785']
I knew doing the capture backwards wouldn't work. >___>
[b]I think it goes back to our previous discussion. He feels bad for lying to them, so he decided to try and be in their shoes...[/b]

Also, I like the baseball scene they added onto the anime episode this week.
[b]It made me lol.[/b]
[/quote]

• 2 weeks later...
New chapter's up. New episode came out yesterday, as well.

But there's something more important than that. After this week's chapter, that's at least 3 times that the omakes in the volumes have been spoilers about the plot (all 3 times revealing the 4 goddesses we know so far). So, [url="http://www.mangafox.com/manga/the_world_god_only_knows/v12/c116.5/5.html"]how am I supposed to interpret this picture of Chihiro in a wedding dress from the newest volume?[/url]

Just started watching it, and well I spoiled myself as much as possible using the Wikia, which doesn't have that much information compared to more knowledgeable sites. . .
Anywhere where I can read the mangas online?

[quote name='Merciful Iliaster' timestamp='1305028678' post='5200722']
Just started watching it, and well I spoiled myself as much as possible using the Wikia, which doesn't have that much information compared to more knowledgeable sites. . .
Anywhere where I can read the mangas online?
[/quote]

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/the_world_god_only_knows/

I've caught up with everyone else, and I've just watched Episodes 1 to 7, as well as Chapter 81 all the way to the latest chapter. Wikia informed me on everything else I didn't know.

I wonder which goddess Yui's is? I also wonder which one of the remaining three girls don't have a goddess?

[quote name='Merciful Iliaster' timestamp='1305206802' post='5204745']
I've caught up with everyone else, and I've just watched Episodes 1 to 7, as well as Chapter 81 all the way to the latest chapter. Wikia informed me on everything else I didn't know.

I wonder which goddess Yui's is? I also wonder which one of the remaining three girls don't have a goddess?
[/quote]

from what I heard, the wikis are REALLY low quality, but OK.

Honestly, I have no idea which one it is. Probably Mars.

Also, as for which girl doesn't have one, [url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/243180-the-world-god-only-knows/page__view__findpost__p__5200642"]this post sums up my opinion on the matter rather nicely[/url].

I'm highly concerned about the Wikia's quality, so I'll be editing it.

Also, spoilers for Chapter 142:
[spoiler=Chapter 142: Punch De Date]
倒錯に倒錯を重ねた男と女。何が何やらもう…
The male and female perversions are repeated. What's this, what's that...? ((TN: This seems to be a Ranma reference))

桂馬(結、お前は確かになかなかのプレーヤーキャラだ。)(それは認めてやらん気がないでもない!!)
   (しかしボクも…)(その筋ではならした男よ…!!)「今日のデートで、」「雌雄を決してやる!!」
ハクア「その前に服の雌雄を決してよー。」
硬直した栞には気づかず、桂馬たちは屋上を去っていく。
Keima: (Yui, you're definitely a pretty good player chara.) (Though I really didn't want to admit it!!)
(However, I too...) (am a man for a good reason...!!) "Today's date," (will show you who the real man and woman are!!)
Hakua: "Before that, decide on men's or women's clothing~."
Without noticing Shiori's prescence, Keima & co. leave the rooftop.

常人には理解不能の戦いが始まる……… FLAG142「パンチDEデート」
A battle has begun that no normal person could possibly understand......... Flag 142: "PUNCH DE DATE"

結「も――なんなんだい君は!!」「なんの話かさっぱりわからないよ!」
マルス「だからずっと言っている!!」「私は天界の住人…」「邪を罰する戦士…」「名はマルスである!!」
結「ボク、疲れているのかなぁ…」
マルス「私こそ状況を知りたい!!」「ここは人間界か…?」「なぜ私が生き返った?」
結「ボクはそんな話より、」「今はデートのことで頭いっぱい!!」
結は桂馬から届いたメールをマルスに見せる。5時にデゼニーシーの正面で待ち合わせ。
マルス「今こうしているということは…封印が解けたという事か?」
結「よーし!!デゼニーシー行こう!!」「せっかく桂木君が誘ってくれたんだし。」
マルス「話を聞け!!」「どうも気に入らない。」「イヤな予感がする。」「ともかく、武器の一つは持っていけ。」
結「変わった人だね、君。」
マルス「ううむこの世界……」「全体的に緊張感が足りないぞ。」「大体貴様、男のくせに男が好きとは何事だ!!」
結「ボクは女だよ!!」
Yui: "Aaaaah, what's with you!!" "What's up with that story, I really don't get it!"
Mars: "Like I've said, I've been telling you!!" "I am a heavenly being..." "A soldier that battles evil..." "My name is Mars!!"
Yui: "Maybe I'm just tired..."
Mars: "I really need to know my own state!!" "Is this the human world...?" "Why have I revived?"
Yui: "Before worrying about that," "Today's date is what's on my mind!!"
Yui shows Mars some mail that Keima had sent. They have an appointment to meet at 5 by the entrance to Dezni Sea.
Mars: "Right now, does that mean...that the seal came undone?"
Yui: "Alriiight!! Off to Dezni Sea!!" "At last, Katsuragi-kun has invited me out."
Mars: "Listen to what I'm saying!!" "I really don't like this." "I have a bad premonition." "At the very least, bring one weapon with you!!"
Yui: "You're pretty weird."
Mars: "Hmmmm, whats with this world....." "You completely lack the sufficient amount of caution." "And even beyond that, you like another man, despite being a man!!"
Yui: "I'm a girl, you know!!"

結「桂木くーん!!」「ちょっと遅れちゃった…!!」
バンド練習終わったすぐに来た、とは言うが、あまりにもタキシードが様になりすぎている。
桂馬「お前その格好……」「それで遊園地行くのか?」
言われて結は、桂馬をじっと見つめる。
結「桂木くん……」「すごくステキだね!!」「2人きりだからかな…」「いつもよりず――っとかわいいよ!!」
桂馬は結に先手を取られる。ここまでならまだしも、結は桂馬に着せる別の衣装を用意していた。
傍目にはパレードの出演者にしか見えないドレスだが、結はこれがお嬢さまの着る服だと思っているらしい。
Yui: "Katsuragi-kuuun!!" "I got a little behind schedule...!!"
She says that she came as soon as band practice ended, and she also is looking good in a tuxedo.
Keima: "Are you planning..." "to go to the amusement park wearing that?"
Yui stares intently at Keima.
Yui: "Katsuragi-kun......" "You're really wonderful!!" "Maybe it's because we're alone..." "You're more cute than you've ever been before!!"
Keima wants to take the initiative from Yui. Instead of going with the previous flow, Keima has prepared an outfit aside from what Yui gave him.
To an outsider he appears to be a parade entertainer, but to Yui, he looks like an oujou-sama.

桂馬(く…くそ…)(敵ながらあっぱれな展開力…!!)(結の言う通りしてたら楽だ!!)(思考がスローになる!!)
   (結の心に波紋を広げないと、結の恋心は増えない…)(もっとボクにホレさせないと!!)(目覚めよ、魔性の女の部分!!)
Keima: (D...damn...) (Even though she is my enemy, this is a great development...!!) (Doing as Yui says would be too easy!!) (My mind is getting slow!!)
(I don't want to cause a huge impact to Yui's feelings, but if I don't, her love won't increase...) (I need to make her fall for me even more!!) (Wake up, inner she-devil!!)

結「え――桂木くん!!」「お弁当!?」
桂馬は昼休み、家庭科室で手作り弁当を作っていた。それもあえて下手くそに。美味しい料理ではおそらく印象に残らない。
桂馬「ボ…ボクがんばって作ったけど、」「ド、どーだった?」
結「ボクの家…」「父さんも母さんも忙しくて…」「手作りのご飯なんて…」「嬉しくて…涙出そうだよ!!」
桂馬「!?」
結のカウンターが炸裂する。
結「ねえっ、」「また作ってくれる!?」
桂馬「……考えとく……」
Yui: "Eehhhh, Katsuragi-kun!!" "A bento!?"
Keima had used lunch break to make a hand-made lunch box in home economics room. It's poorly made. Perhaps it still tastes good, though.
Keima: "I...I really did my best to make it," "H, How is it?"
Yui: "Back at home..." "Both my mother and father are too busy..." "To make something like a hand-made meal..." "I'm so happy...I feel like crying!!"
Keima: "!?"
Yui counters Keima's plans explosively.
Yui: "Hey," "Won't you make one for me again!?"
Keima: "......I'll think about it......"

桂馬を待たせ、結が飲み物を買いに行った帰り。
結「でも嬉しいな…」「桂木くんが心を開いてくれて…」
池の柵にもたれつぶやくと、招かれざる客が姿を現す。
マルス「あれがお前の想い人か?」「なかなか美しい娘じゃないか。」「お前に似合いの相手だ!」
結「またか……」「君の話は後で聞くからさ、」「今は引っ込んでてよ!!」「それに桂木くんは、」「男だよ!!」
マルス「なに!!」「う…ううむ、人間界はいつから、」「男女の服装が逆になった?」「複雑怪奇だな…」
    「しかし私は…」「お前を気に入った…」「お前は美しい瞳…」「そして強い意志を持っている。」
    「私は戦いの女神だ。」「お前がこの恋でも勝利できるよう、」「応援しよう!!」
結「君のことよくわからないけど……」「話はわかるんだね!!」
マルス「その代わりっ、」「お前の恋が成就したら、」「私の話を聞いてくれ。」
結「うん、わかった!!」
Yui has Keima wait while she goes to buy some drinks.
Yui: "But I really am happy..." "Katsuragi-kun is opening his heart to me..."
As she leans against the fence by the pond, an uninvited guest appears.
Mars: "That's the person you are interested in?" "She's quite the pretty lady." "You match each other quite well!"
Yui: "Again, huh......" "I'll listen to your story completely when I'm done," "so please go away for now!!" "And besides, Katsuragi-kun is" "a man!!"
Mars: "What!!" "U...hmmm, since when were male and female garments" "inverted in the human world?" "How mysterious..."
"However, I am..." "Pleased by this..." "You've got beautiful eyes..." "and a strong will."
"I am a warrior goddess." "With your love, we can acheive victory," "So I shall assist you!!"
Yui: "I really don't understand you, but......" "I can understand your words!!"
Mars: "In exchange, once we have fulfilled your love," "Listen to my story."
Yui: "Yeah, I got it!"

桂馬がナンパ男たちに絡まれている。結が軽く小突くと、マルスのせいか男は派手に吹っ飛ばされる。
1人にしてごめん、と結は桂馬を抱きしめる。
桂馬(まずいな…)(付け焼き刃の女らしさじゃ結に勝てない!!)(早く結を攻略するんだ!!)(ボクが攻略される前に!!)
結(……)(?)(なんだろうさっきから…)(何かがノドの所まで出てるんだけど……)
Keima is getting into quarrels with men who are hitting on him. Yui hits them lightly, but thanks to Mars they go flying.
She apologizes, and grabs Keima.
Keima: (This is bad...) (I can't win against Yui as a woman!!) (I have to capture her quickly!!) (Before I end up being captured!!)
Yui: (......) (?) (What was that just now...) (I had something to say, but I forgot......)

■こんなタイミングでヴィンテージ登場…………!?
*With this timing, Vintage makes an appearance............!?
[/spoiler]

I'm highly concerned about the Wikia's quality, so I'll be editing it.

Also, spoilers for Chapter 142:
[spoiler=Chapter 142: Punch De Date]
倒錯に倒錯を重ねた男と女。何が何やらもう…
The male and female perversions are repeated. What's this, what's that...? ((TN: This seems to be a Ranma reference))

桂馬(結、お前は確かになかなかのプレーヤーキャラだ。)(それは認めてやらん気がないでもない!!)
   (しかしボクも…)(その筋ではならした男よ…!!)「今日のデートで、」「雌雄を決してやる!!」
ハクア「その前に服の雌雄を決してよー。」
硬直した栞には気づかず、桂馬たちは屋上を去っていく。
Keima: (Yui, you're definitely a pretty good player chara.) (Though I really didn't want to admit it!!)
(However, I too...) (am a man for a good reason...!!) "Today's date," (will show you who the real man and woman are!!)
Hakua: "Before that, decide on men's or women's clothing~."
Without noticing Shiori's prescence, Keima & co. leave the rooftop.

常人には理解不能の戦いが始まる……… FLAG142「パンチDEデート」
A battle has begun that no normal person could possibly understand......... Flag 142: "PUNCH DE DATE"

結「も――なんなんだい君は!!」「なんの話かさっぱりわからないよ!」
マルス「だからずっと言っている!!」「私は天界の住人…」「邪を罰する戦士…」「名はマルスである!!」
結「ボク、疲れているのかなぁ…」
マルス「私こそ状況を知りたい!!」「ここは人間界か…?」「なぜ私が生き返った?」
結「ボクはそんな話より、」「今はデートのことで頭いっぱい!!」
結は桂馬から届いたメールをマルスに見せる。5時にデゼニーシーの正面で待ち合わせ。
マルス「今こうしているということは…封印が解けたという事か?」
結「よーし!!デゼニーシー行こう!!」「せっかく桂木君が誘ってくれたんだし。」
マルス「話を聞け!!」「どうも気に入らない。」「イヤな予感がする。」「ともかく、武器の一つは持っていけ。」
結「変わった人だね、君。」
マルス「ううむこの世界……」「全体的に緊張感が足りないぞ。」「大体貴様、男のくせに男が好きとは何事だ!!」
結「ボクは女だよ!!」
Yui: "Aaaaah, what's with you!!" "What's up with that story, I really don't get it!"
Mars: "Like I've said, I've been telling you!!" "I am a heavenly being..." "A soldier that battles evil..." "My name is Mars!!"
Yui: "Maybe I'm just tired..."
Mars: "I really need to know my own state!!" "Is this the human world...?" "Why have I revived?"
Yui: "Before worrying about that," "Today's date is what's on my mind!!"
Yui shows Mars some mail that Keima had sent. They have an appointment to meet at 5 by the entrance to Dezni Sea.
Mars: "Right now, does that mean...that the seal came undone?"
Yui: "Alriiight!! Off to Dezni Sea!!" "At last, Katsuragi-kun has invited me out."
Mars: "Listen to what I'm saying!!" "I really don't like this." "I have a bad premonition." "At the very least, bring one weapon with you!!"
Yui: "You're pretty weird."
Mars: "Hmmmm, whats with this world....." "You completely lack the sufficient amount of caution." "And even beyond that, you like another man, despite being a man!!"
Yui: "I'm a girl, you know!!"

結「桂木くーん!!」「ちょっと遅れちゃった…!!」
バンド練習終わったすぐに来た、とは言うが、あまりにもタキシードが様になりすぎている。
桂馬「お前その格好……」「それで遊園地行くのか?」
言われて結は、桂馬をじっと見つめる。
結「桂木くん……」「すごくステキだね!!」「2人きりだからかな…」「いつもよりず――っとかわいいよ!!」
桂馬は結に先手を取られる。ここまでならまだしも、結は桂馬に着せる別の衣装を用意していた。
傍目にはパレードの出演者にしか見えないドレスだが、結はこれがお嬢さまの着る服だと思っているらしい。
Yui: "Katsuragi-kuuun!!" "I got a little behind schedule...!!"
She says that she came as soon as band practice ended, and she also is looking good in a tuxedo.
Keima: "Are you planning..." "to go to the amusement park wearing that?"
Yui stares intently at Keima.
Yui: "Katsuragi-kun......" "You're really wonderful!!" "Maybe it's because we're alone..." "You're more cute than you've ever been before!!"
Keima wants to take the initiative from Yui. Instead of going with the previous flow, Keima has prepared an outfit aside from what Yui gave him.
To an outsider he appears to be a parade entertainer, but to Yui, he looks like an oujou-sama.

桂馬(く…くそ…)(敵ながらあっぱれな展開力…!!)(結の言う通りしてたら楽だ!!)(思考がスローになる!!)
   (結の心に波紋を広げないと、結の恋心は増えない…)(もっとボクにホレさせないと!!)(目覚めよ、魔性の女の部分!!)
Keima: (D...damn...) (Even though she is my enemy, this is a great development...!!) (Doing as Yui says would be too easy!!) (My mind is getting slow!!)
(I don't want to cause a huge impact to Yui's feelings, but if I don't, her love won't increase...) (I need to make her fall for me even more!!) (Wake up, inner she-devil!!)

結「え――桂木くん!!」「お弁当!?」
桂馬は昼休み、家庭科室で手作り弁当を作っていた。それもあえて下手くそに。美味しい料理ではおそらく印象に残らない。
桂馬「ボ…ボクがんばって作ったけど、」「ド、どーだった?」
結「ボクの家…」「父さんも母さんも忙しくて…」「手作りのご飯なんて…」「嬉しくて…涙出そうだよ!!」
桂馬「!?」
結のカウンターが炸裂する。
結「ねえっ、」「また作ってくれる!?」
桂馬「……考えとく……」
Yui: "Eehhhh, Katsuragi-kun!!" "A bento!?"
Keima had used lunch break to make a hand-made lunch box in home economics room. It's poorly made. Perhaps it still tastes good, though.
Keima: "I...I really did my best to make it," "H, How is it?"
Yui: "Back at home..." "Both my mother and father are too busy..." "To make something like a hand-made meal..." "I'm so happy...I feel like crying!!"
Keima: "!?"
Yui counters Keima's plans explosively.
Yui: "Hey," "Won't you make one for me again!?"
Keima: "......I'll think about it......"

桂馬を待たせ、結が飲み物を買いに行った帰り。
結「でも嬉しいな…」「桂木くんが心を開いてくれて…」
池の柵にもたれつぶやくと、招かれざる客が姿を現す。
マルス「あれがお前の想い人か?」「なかなか美しい娘じゃないか。」「お前に似合いの相手だ!」
結「またか……」「君の話は後で聞くからさ、」「今は引っ込んでてよ!!」「それに桂木くんは、」「男だよ!!」
マルス「なに!!」「う…ううむ、人間界はいつから、」「男女の服装が逆になった?」「複雑怪奇だな…」
    「しかし私は…」「お前を気に入った…」「お前は美しい瞳…」「そして強い意志を持っている。」
    「私は戦いの女神だ。」「お前がこの恋でも勝利できるよう、」「応援しよう!!」
結「君のことよくわからないけど……」「話はわかるんだね!!」
マルス「その代わりっ、」「お前の恋が成就したら、」「私の話を聞いてくれ。」
結「うん、わかった!!」
Yui has Keima wait while she goes to buy some drinks.
Yui: "But I really am happy..." "Katsuragi-kun is opening his heart to me..."
As she leans against the fence by the pond, an uninvited guest appears.
Mars: "That's the person you are interested in?" "She's quite the pretty lady." "You match each other quite well!"
Yui: "Again, huh......" "I'll listen to your story completely when I'm done," "so please go away for now!!" "And besides, Katsuragi-kun is" "a man!!"
Mars: "What!!" "U...hmmm, since when were male and female garments" "inverted in the human world?" "How mysterious..."
"However, I am..." "Pleased by this..." "You've got beautiful eyes..." "and a strong will."
"I am a warrior goddess." "With your love, we can acheive victory," "So I shall assist you!!"
Yui: "I really don't understand you, but......" "I can understand your words!!"
Mars: "In exchange, once we have fulfilled your love," "Listen to my story."
Yui: "Yeah, I got it!"

桂馬がナンパ男たちに絡まれている。結が軽く小突くと、マルスのせいか男は派手に吹っ飛ばされる。
1人にしてごめん、と結は桂馬を抱きしめる。
桂馬(まずいな…)(付け焼き刃の女らしさじゃ結に勝てない!!)(早く結を攻略するんだ!!)(ボクが攻略される前に!!)
結(……)(?)(なんだろうさっきから…)(何かがノドの所まで出てるんだけど……)
Keima is getting into quarrels with men who are hitting on him. Yui hits them lightly, but thanks to Mars they go flying.
She apologizes, and grabs Keima.
Keima: (This is bad...) (I can't win against Yui as a woman!!) (I have to capture her quickly!!) (Before I end up being captured!!)
Yui: (......) (?) (What was that just now...) (I had something to say, but I forgot......)

■こんなタイミングでヴィンテージ登場…………!?
*With this timing, Vintage makes an appearance............!?
[/spoiler]

Archived