[Single] - Vylons need equips that help advantage

-Griffin

[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1299959614' post='5069110']
...Then re-word its activation conditions to, "when this card becomes face-up on the field" - ruling no longer needed, but sounds terrible.
[/quote]

You could just have dropped the ruling and let it be as it is...

>_<

I mean why is so special About the situation that you want to cover with that ruling...
[quote name='-Dae-' timestamp='1299959975' post='5069130']
You could just have dropped the ruling and let it be as it is...

>_<

I mean why is so special About the situation that you want to cover with that ruling...
[/quote]

...Because it's Vylon's best Equip. Why would I make it so Sigma can't use it? =/ Seems annoying to me.

[quote name='Hp doom' timestamp='1299959913' post='5069123']
Can you equip Premature Burial to Vylon Sigma with its effect?
[b]I think you technically can, but it does nothing, and doesn't kill Sigma if it's destroyed... Don't quote me on that though.[/b]
If yes, this might be a better wording

Select 1 "Vylon" non-tuner monster from your Deck. Special Summon it and equip it with this card. If this card is equipped to "Vylon" monster that wasn't Special Summoned by this card's effect, once while this card is face-up on the field, you can negate the activation and effect of an effect that targets that monster.
[/quote]

No for two reasons:
1) It should be able to equip to Vylons with the second effect that aren't Sigma.
2) Sigma should be able to Summon from the Deck with it.
[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1299960119' post='5069131']
...Because it's Vylon's best Equip. Why would I make it so Sigma can't use it? =/ Seems annoying to me.
[/quote]

Sigma CAN Equip it without the BGSS...it only doen't activate it so he can only gets the Protection effect...that's not bad at all...you just want it to be able to spam monster via Sigma...>_<

Then you are better of with an effect like

"When this card is equipped to a Vylon monster, Special Summon a non-Tuner Vylon monster from your Deck."

Wait this is the Best Wording.

Equip only to a "Vylon" monster. When this card is equipped to a monster you control select and activate 1 of the following:
* Special Summon a non-Tuner Vylon monster from your Deck and equip this card to that monster. If you do negate this crd's effect
* Once while this card is face-up on the field, you can negate the activation and effect of an effect that targets that monster.
[quote name='-Dae-' timestamp='1299960442' post='5069156']
Sigma CAN Equip it without the BGSS...it only doen't activate it so he can only gets the Protection effect...that's not bad at all...you just want it to be able to spam monster via Sigma...>_<

Then you are better of with an effect like

"When this card is equipped to a Vylon monster, Special Summon a non-Tuner Vylon monster from your Deck."

Wait this is the Best Wording.

This card cannot be equipped, except by a Vylon monster. When this card is equipped to a monster you control select and activate 1 of the following:
* Special Summon a non-Tuner Vylon monster from your Deck and equip this card to that monster. If you do negate this crd's effect
* Once while this card is face-up on the field, you can negate the activation and effect of an effect that targets that monster.
[/quote]

You ought to be able to activate it even if you control no monsters, so this doesn't work.
No sacrifice needs to be made. Stop being bad and putting wording before getting the right effect - you're better than this.
Here's a re-do for the wording pedants:

|Vylon Mirrage|
|Equip Spell|
|When this card would be placed on the field, select and activate one of the following effects:
*Select 1 non-tuner "Vylon" monster in your Deck, Special Summon it and equip it with this card.
*Equip this card to 1 "Vylon" monster you control. Once while this card is face-up on the field, you can negate the activation and effect of an effect that targets that monster.|
[quote name='-Dae-' timestamp='1299961024' post='5069184']
Well it had to make a sacrifice...it must work even if you control no monsters, or with Sigma both can't be coexist coz they interefere with each other...and with the second effect...
[/quote]

To sum it up:
You can't word the effect Griffin wants without it sounding stupid xD
[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1299961284' post='5069203']
No sacrifice needs to be made. Stop being bad and putting wording before getting the right effect
[/quote]

I did got it...It just difficult to word as you may have seen...kinda reminds me of those horrible worded anime card that has a lot of options...and make no sence but they do...sorta...XD

[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1299961284' post='5069203']
you're better than this.
[/quote]

oh u...XD

Archived