Earthquake and tsunami

endphase

What's interesting is that on a lot of the Youtube videos, there are tons of trolls, saying things like, "Jesus is coming," or "This is punishment for Pearl Harbor."

But what's really stupid is that people are taking this flame bait, hook, line and sinker, believing the trolls to be actual religious people.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AsterikcAde it doesn't really work like that.
The 1960 9.5 Chile Earthquake only killed 2,231 - 6,000,and that is several thousand times stronger. Tsunami wave was 82 ft (I remembered Alaska's wrong oops and that wasn't considered a MEGA Tsunami, at a staggering 1720 feet, and it was only a 7.9 earthquake that caused it)

My heart and prayers go out to the people of Japan. They shaped my childhood and made be believe in myself and to enjoy Anime. I would throw in something to do with Hentai, but now is not the time.... Hopefully they will rebuild and become as great (or even greater) then they were. *Salutes*

[quote name='J-Max' timestamp='1299938489' post='5068324']
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDZEG_zBBMw[/media]
Here's the Youtube Vid you were trying to embed :)
[/quote]

Yeah, thanks...I don't really know how to insert videos, and I just tried something.

And some extra information: the [font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif]Fukushima I Nuclear Power Plant (or the Fukushima Dai-Ishi) is in the top 25 of greatest nuclear power plants in the world...[/font]

[quote name='Brendan Saux' timestamp='1299938395' post='5068323']
On the French news of 2 pm (UTC/GMT +1 hour), they said there are now approximately 1700 deaths, and the Fukushima I reactor exploded. The explosion was so heavy that the roof and walls of 1 of the 4 buildings of the complex are destroyed.
[/quote]

Dammit that nuclear plant, is there some way the Japanese can do fix it or its all lost DAMMIT they need help.

Archived