Yugioh: The Twelve Guiding Stars

Yes, a flame has two meanings, love and fire. You gave no theme, so I can't assume either one. From my stand point, your deck doesn't have a theme, all it seems like is you crammed together a bunch of dragon cards. Sorry, that's wrong, Doomkaiser Dragon ISN'T a Dragon, it's a Zombie. The closest I can assume is that you made a bad Gemini Deck.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
@Cause: Really? Cause, I thought it was a terrible gemini/zombie hybrid deck. But, you know what? I'm tired of trying to be reasonable. If you aren't going to follow instructions and feel you're too high and mighty to fill out EVERY part of the app, just get the hell out o'here. You think I just put that in there for shits and giggles? No, I put that in there as common courtesy to me and the other role-players. Now get lost.

@Zarkus: You could say they extensively researched the cards after being invited to hunt for them.

• 2 weeks later...
Username: Rainbow-Dragon

Name: Alex Anderson (related to jesse anderson)

Appearance: Alex is extremely tall with dark, curly hair and eyes which change colour (depending if he is talking to a crystal spirit or summoning one onto the field). Usually wears jeans and a sleeveless shirt. Also wears a neckalce with 7 crystals studded into it. He never takes it off. Fit and strong as well. Slightly tanned with a friendly but serious face also. Piercing eyes whcih seem to stare right at your soul and mind.

Zodiac Sign: Libra- the Scales

Personality: Good natured and hard working, always tries doing everything to the best of abilities and will do anything to help his friends and achieve his goals. Alex doesn't want to be the best but wants to strive far with the help of his cards and his friends. A very open person with a broad view of things. He is also a serious at times and enjoys tag duels. He can be extremely persuasive and often gets his way.

Bio: Like his relative Jesse, Alex can see his monster card spirits. He balances his life into yin and yang, and tries to find peace wherever. His parents were killed when he was just 2. The Olympians found him and looked after him in spirit. He learnt to duel from them and used the cards blessed to him by Zeus after journeing to Olympus and the Crystal Beasts passed down from generation to generation in the anderson family. He perfected his dueling skills and became a legendary duelist, but didn't take part in any major dueling contests as he was always looking for one thing. The goal in oife to find those who killed his parents (they use a Titan Deck). He also wishes to find the legendary Guiding stars as they will unlock the path to a better future.

Deck(s): Crystal Balance- Summoning both Rainbow Dragon and Rainbow Dark Dragon
Greek Glory: Focuses on Greek Gods and monsters. Uses the deck to summon the three almighty gods of olympus along with the field spell. (Don't worry- these cards are called Gods but do not use DIVINE attribute and are completely balanced. Synchros)

Deck Cards: Rainbow Dragon, Rainbow Dark Dragon.
(BTW- Seeing as it is a new era of yugioh, can rainbow dragon be considered a Synchro Monster? Same effects and all but it is synchro and Ruby Carbuncle is a tuner? just an idea)
Zeus, Poseidon, Hades.

The Greek gods are called gods because they were legendary and RARE cards in greece for melenias. They can communicate to the user who was chosen for sharing their same goal. They are perfectly balanced cards which are similar in power to the signers (strongest together.)

Archived