YCM Interviews

RAEGING D0GKING

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Tsukasa Hiiragi' timestamp='1300801181' post='5089307']
I know right?

And has J-Max been nominated yet? I can imagine some of the questions that people could think to ask but probably wouldn't because of the children :P
[/quote]
I am currently interviewing J-Max, and I have also sent an invitation to Dark and to Omega Red.

Just finished my interview. Tried to pump as many laughs into there as possible, while keeping it informative. Not being biased whatsoever, I think it's a decent read.

but wait it has to be posted first s[b][/b]hit i spoiled it nooooo the totem never falls and snape kills dumbledore nooooo

[quote name='Dark' timestamp='1300834057' post='5090189']
Just finished my interview. Tried to pump as many laughs into there as possible, while keeping it informative. Not being biased whatsoever, I think it's a decent read.

but wait it has to be posted first s[b][/b]hit i spoiled it nooooo the totem never falls and snape kills dumbledore nooooo
[/quote]
Snape kills Dumbledore!? Nuuuuuuuuuuuu! lol Can't wait until later. I didn't try and act fake and I hope all of you enjoy my Interview.

[quote name='Hinagiku Katsura' timestamp='1301018430' post='5094923']
Has Legend Zero gotten an interview?
If nor, I want him to get one because he seems to want one.
[/quote]
I said that because, unlike everyone else I didn't get an update announcement....guess that makes me a f**.

I have no idea why there was no announcement for Legend Zero, so I'll do it.

Hey guys, Legend Zero's interview is up. Go read it now.

[quote name='Zetsubou Black' timestamp='1301020996' post='5095004']
~Cherry~ got interviewed, but never got put up, so IDK.
[/quote]
Idk that we ever finished his interview though. I thought I sent follow-up questions. I'll go check into it.

[quote name='Legend Zero' timestamp='1301020932' post='5095002']
I said that because, unlike everyone else I didn't get an update announcement....guess that makes me a f**.
[/quote]

Umm...not at all.
Here. Count my post as that, I guess. It did remind them to update it, I hope.

Archived