YCM Interviews

RAEGING D0GKING

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='FTW (For The Wynn)' timestamp='1300309035' post='5077370']
I'm just waiting for Odin. If he doesn't approve anything soon, I'll start with the other requests.
[/quote]

Lol'ed.
Im still waiting for you to finish Nu,'s interview and a few other members interviews that you said you were in the middle of.

[quote name='Legend Zero' timestamp='1300629538' post='5084927']
I just can't read an interview were they answer in one word. I stayed away from that in mine....but how interesting could a one word answer interview be? I might painfully try to read Clair's and Opalmoon's, but only if I get the courage.
[/quote]

Wait, your interview is there...?:o
...also, what courage do you need?:'3

I agree, Anger Level's was a bit on the short side and didn't sound overly motivated.=P Clair's was interesting to read though.

[quote name='Opalmoon' timestamp='1300662272' post='5086245']
Wait, you're interview is there...?:o

I agree, Anger Level's was a bit on the short side and didn't sound overly motivated.=P Clair's was interesting to read though.
[/quote]
I did one a week ago...don't know what happened to it, though. :/

[s]I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE IT PERFECTLY CLEAR THAT IF I AM INTERVIEWED SOMETIME SOON, I WILL NOT GIVE ONE WORDS ANSWERS AND I PROMIS- *shot*[/s]

Reading the new interviews now. I've heard a ton about these "one word answers", so I'm going to be really angry at the interviewee, not the interviewer.

[quote name='Opalmoon' timestamp='1300662272' post='5086245']
Wait, you're interview is there...?:o

[/quote]

WHO CALLED MY NAME!?

I was quite tired, the latest questions I was asked I was a little more descriptive.

Archived