YCM Interviews

RAEGING D0GKING

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='Nukyasu' timestamp='1303742988' post='5167031']
Wait...WHAT?!
I got an interview done like 3 days ago by FTW, and then you didn't even post it here!
[/quote]

Have patience I think that Odin and FTW probably have more interviews than yours and they haven't gotten to yours yet or something.

[quote name='Nukyasu' timestamp='1303742988' post='5167031']
Wait...WHAT?!
I got an interview done like 3 days ago by FTW, and then you didn't even post it here!
[/quote]

Don't be a little b****.

You know, I like FTW's interviews more than Odin's. They just seem better. I'd still like the questions to be more varied, more based off the answers of the interviewees, but I like Wynn's interviews pretty well.

[i]If you could meet anyone in YCM in real life who would it be and why?
Josh/Matt

Josh and I would probably spend the day fighting. Matt and I would just chill. Nothing else to it.[/i]

Too true lmao.

Oh by the way, FTW, I screwed up on one of my questions. The "How Did You Find YCM?" one. This should be the correct answer:

[spoiler=-Click-]
Well, I use to play Gaia Online. In the Gaia Forums there was a Yugioh Thread by Jazin Kay. There was also a Create-a-Card Thread made by him as well I do so believe. Majority of the cards in that thread were written, so I thought I should go on here and make an account / some cards. I then drifted away from Gaia Online, came onto here, and haven't been on Gaia Online since.
[/spoiler]

[quote name='Sorrow.' timestamp='1303765270' post='5167735']
Have patience I think that Odin and FTW probably have more interviews than yours and they haven't gotten to yours yet or something.
[/quote]
No...I DID mine. And Odin posted 5, but not mine. That's what I was saying. =\

Ooh I got nominated lol, thanks Ty. Seeing that you've already been nominated a few times, I guess there's no real 'need' for me to nominate you again, but what the hell, gonna do it anyways ;P
And I've seen many of these kinds of threads on my time on YCM, but this one seems to be doing the best so far, so congrats with that, hope you keep it up.

[quote name='Bassa' timestamp='1303806769' post='5169325']
Can we request an interview here?
[/quote]
Well, for yourself, no. If you want an interview, someone else has to request it for you. That way this place doesn't get flooded with personal requests and also it shows that at least someone will be interested in reading it with any luck.

[quote name='Seta' timestamp='1303827697' post='5169588']
Ooh I got nominated lol, thanks Ty. Seeing that you've already been nominated a few times, I guess there's no real 'need' for me to nominate you again, but what the hell, gonna do it anyways ;P
And I've seen many of these kinds of threads on my time on YCM, but this one seems to be doing the best so far, so congrats with that, hope you keep it up.
[/quote]
Thanks ^^

[quote name='Wahrheit' timestamp='1303827743' post='5169590']
Did you mention the part where you got perma banned for ripping and flaming?
[/quote]
Now now, Wahrheit, he was allowed a second chance. If he causes trouble, I'm sure that will be dealt with accordingly.

Archived