Bakuman

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thought Nanamine would last longer, but this is fine too. Dude needs to crash and burn.
I'm wondering what's up with Nakai though, since Nanamine's probably going to be done soon.
Will he redeem himself?
Will he delve further into ludicrous behavior?
I switch between distaste and pity regarding him far too many times.

I gave up on him after he first disappeared. I don't really want to see him get any kind of redemption.

As I'm a shipping fanatic, I'm upset that Hiramaru got Aoki, since I was hoping she would end up with Fukuda. Speaking of him, we haven't seen much of him in a while.

Rabuta and Peace got canceled, right? I like Shiratori.

[quote name='ADHD-Guitar' timestamp='1299995081' post='5070312']
They only started releasing them recently though.
[/quote]

Just checked, it's actually 8 volumes. Also, they seem to be releasing one in English every 2 months... That's not too bad if they've just started, I guess...

I was planning on picking it up after I somehow manage to afford to buy all volumes of Negima! (33 volumes, FYI). But if it's gonna be that far behind for now, I guess I have to wait a while. I only intend on picking up a series' official release if it meets these criteria:

[list=1]
[*]Adequate translations.
[*]I [i]REALLY[/i] like the series.
[*]It's in English (no duh), maybe Spanish.
[*][b]The company that licensed it actually cares enough to do a consistent release without pushing it back over and over.[/b]
[/list]

If they've only released 3 volumes, I'll have to take a rain check because of the bolded. No way to know yet.

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1299958373' post='5069069']
Yeah, either that, or Rabuta's going to be canceled. Shiratori was alright, reminded me of a sociable Near.
Aoki and Fukuda? What hints were there for that @.@
[/quote]

Hopefully Shiratori gets another series.
As for Aoki/Fukuda, there's [url=http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/FoeYay]this[/url], my favoritism for Fukuda, and chapter 67.

Speaking of Shiratori and shipping, I want to see more of [url=http://www.mangareader.net/bakuman/111/13]Shiratori/Kato[/url].

And when is Orihara going to try and get serialized?

[quote name='Legend Zero' timestamp='1300587784' post='5084018']
It's a total kill joy because of how awesome he use to be. It shows the world is a cruel place. :\
[/quote]

Yeah, like when he did that work outside in the cold, I wanted to root for him.
And now he's a perverted jerk, putting on more pounds by the day.
Guess he's an embodiment of those who give up on their dreams :/

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Trident Dragon/Assult Mode' timestamp='1301765356' post='5108116']
just read chapter 126 and yet again nakai failed in the most epic way possible, IMO he's about 3 chapters away from suicide and might i just say, what a big splat that will make.

:D
[/quote]
This thought has crossed my mind actually. Nakai seems like that kind of person, but then again, so does his "boss".

Archived