Bakuman

@burnpsy-Ah I see. No worries then, unless Miho gets hit by a car or something.
WHOA
WHAT IF
Some crazy fan goes and kidnaps her
And then sets up some sort of game or whatever Reversi-style that Ashirogi Muto has to solve to get her back?
It'd make a good fanfic >3>

@Roxas-Takagi's always been my favorite along with Fukuda. They're pro.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to know what happens with PCP now, because they really haven't talked about it much since Reversi started. I would have preferred an epilogue, but it looks like we saw the very end of the series. I think the series will go up to the end of the Reversi anime, because it's success is meant to be what they were aiming for.

Poor Kosugi, working with Iwase. Still, it's a step up from working Nanamine.

I felt bad for Fukuda's group going on a triple date only to be embarrassed.

Shizuka showed up last chapter, where we saw all the people reacting to Reversi's ending.

I agree that we should she how the ending plays out, but I'm still a bit surprised to see it happening.

[spoiler=Bakuman]
So it's finally over.
Man
This is probably one of the best, if not the best, slice-of-life work I've came across. There were so many engrossing and appealing characters as well as diversity amongst them. Some storylines were meh, but most of them were stellar. It's also taught me a lot about the manga world and the hard work mangakas put behind their pieces. And happy endings are the best endings to me :)
Even though it's a bit pointless to say here, I want to thank Tsugumi Ohba and Takeshi Obata for their hard work and for another high-quality piece. I'm looking forward to what they do next.[/spoiler]

Coincidence, burnpsy.

Take a look at their piece. They end the manga when they mean to end it, no resolution after. They'll do the same here.

After all, that Manga was supposed to represent them in many ways, right?

Seemingly very little happened in that last chapter, but the build-up was important.

The one thing i wish had been different about the end is more Takagi. But i guess he used up his screentime last chapter. It was nice that the chapter was setup like these two are the only ppl in the world.

I thought i'd be sadder but it's really more of a "sigh*, Well that was good." Which is a warm fuzzy feeling.

[quote name='Aggro' timestamp='1334866199' post='5919119']
Coincidence, burnpsy.

Take a look at their piece. They end the manga when they mean to end it, no resolution after. They'll do the same here.

After all, that Manga was supposed to represent them in many ways, right?
[/quote]

Death Note, by these same 2 mangaka, had a bonus chapter in the final volume. Epilogue chapters aren't uncommon, either. You see, when the final volume of a work is too small, general policy is to shove SOMETHING into that empty space. They don't sell extra-thin volumes.

Archived