Anime's You'd Wished They Continued

Ky2quick

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='METALMAXIMAL' timestamp='1299796125' post='5065142']
Well firts thank you for the information dude really thank you and second i had to be modest yes aim a anime fan and those animes maybe came out before i become a otaku, well to say things even more more understanding i watch new realizes of anime and seeing those old animes for me its kinda difficult to find lol.

Well Thanks dude.
[/quote]
Try Dubbinz.com. Look in their OVA sections under B for Battle and S for Shamanic. Subbinz will have Panty and Stocking.

I wished they continued with Soul Eater and make a part two of it I mean the ending of that anime was so disappointing, the beginning till the middle was so awesome but until you get to the end it's like....that's it? I had an unfulfilled feeling when watching the last episode of Soul Eater, it was like a kick in the balls to the viewers of that anime, it was such a letdown. But hopefully they do make a Soul Eater sequel because I have a feeling that they're gonna make a second installment of the manga, and that means a new spinoff for the Soul Eater anime!

@Gpuatu : Code geass is getting a sequel/spin-off(lol old news)
on topic : Overman King Gainer, MazinKaiser, Black Cat, Busou Renkin, Chrome Shelled Regios, Hayate no Gotoku!, Makai Senki Disgaea (at least make an anime about the 2nd and 3rd game D:), Seto no Hanayome, and Devil May Cry

• 2 weeks later...

Still, Dragonball should have continued. Definitely. Even the creator's could get shitload's of money while we sit on our sofa's and watch DB. Everyone's happy. Imagine if they continued Kai to something not already in DBZ~! :D

And yes, Death Note should have lasted a bit more. Maybe like, 60 episodes, no?

[quote name='I am Fate. Embrace me.' timestamp='1301975983' post='5115649']
Naruto. The original. Not that shippuden crap. Last episode I saw was when I was about 6...
[/quote]

Uhh... The did continue it. Infamously so. More than half of it was filler that wasn't in the manga before they finally decided to the manga's timeskip already and get it over with.

[quote name='gpuatu' timestamp='1300797988' post='5089231']
Ouran Host Club, Fruits Basket, Demon King Daimo, Black Blood Brothers, E's Otherwise, Nabari No Ou, Mythical Detective Loki, FMA, FMA Brotherhood, Gundam 00, Code Geass, Dragon Drive... THE LIST GOES ON FOREVER!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

FMA: Brotherhood is still running... If you're willing to stay up to 1 on saturday nights.

Archived