Anime's You'd Wished They Continued

Ky2quick

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='METALMAXIMAL' timestamp='1299287972' post='5051459']
ehhh yeah i know that but the anime is only a 12 episode one that's why i wish it would had more than 12 Epesodes don't you think.
[/quote]

Well I didn't know that it's pretty short then.

[quote name='Wi Fi Master Jordan' timestamp='1299292500' post='5051623']
kekkikashi..i think i spelled it right they only did one of the storry arcs the one with kokoburo then they end it :( the manga had hundreds of more chapters after that
[/quote]

Yes they really should finish the anime.

[quote name='Astro Dude' timestamp='1299338255' post='5052487']
I wish they would continue Master of Martial Hearts, High School of the Dead (Which will be dubbed) and Panty and Stocking, along with Shamanic Princess and Battle Skipper.
[/quote]

I never heard of #3,#4 and #5 lol can you tell me what they tell about?

[quote name='Horrific' timestamp='1299265704' post='5050662']
Well they did do a lot of fan service like the first movie and Rebuid 1.0 and 2.0 (which hasn't been released here yet >.>) and they're still making 3.0 and FINAL. So technically, it is continuing :S
[/quote]

you mean gundam? gundam should have been ended after the 2nd series.

[quote name='Blackwing-San' timestamp='1299529649' post='5058494']
oh ok. they still have it going in japan? they stoped playing it here years ago.
[/quote]
No, the show is done. They're just putting out movies now. But they're good movies :P

[quote name='Blackwing-San' timestamp='1299530847' post='5058550']
thats awesome but I havent seen any except the first movie.
[/quote]
Yeah, End of Evangelion was cool. Rebuild 1.0 is just an abridged version of the first six episodes, but it's also pretty good. And like I said, rebuild 2 doesn't come out in the U.S until the end of the month.

[quote name='METALMAXIMAL' timestamp='1299354519' post='5053036']
I never heard of #3,#4 and #5 lol can you tell me what they tell about?
[/quote]
I posted a thread about Panty and STocking long ago. But Panty and Stocking is about two angels that get kicked out of heaven. Episode 12 ended with a plot twist leading up to a new season.
And you call yourself an anime fan. Shamanic Princess is the story of a girl with magic powers from a place called the Guardian World. She was sent to retrieve the Throne of Yord from her former sweetheart but the mission was more than it seemed. They should do a series of Shamanic Princess about what happened after like Would Tiara go back to Earth, will Sara be free?
Battle Skipper combines elements of Gundam and Magical Girl. Three high school students join an ettiquite cub that doubles as a now 5-girl mecha army against the evil forces of the Debutante club.
Tat's it in a nutshell.

[quote name='Astro Dude' timestamp='1299754748' post='5064296']
I posted a thread about Panty and STocking long ago. But Panty and Stocking is about two angels that get kicked out of heaven. Episode 12 ended with a plot twist leading up to a new season.
And you call yourself an anime fan. Shamanic Princess is the story of a girl with magic powers from a place called the Guardian World. She was sent to retrieve the Throne of Yord from her former sweetheart but the mission was more than it seemed. They should do a series of Shamanic Princess about what happened after like Would Tiara go back to Earth, will Sara be free?
Battle Skipper combines elements of Gundam and Magical Girl. Three high school students join an ettiquite cub that doubles as a now 5-girl mecha army against the evil forces of the Debutante club.
Tat's it in a nutshell.
[/quote]

Well firts thank you for the information dude really thank you and second i had to be modest yes aim a anime fan and those animes maybe came out before i become a otaku, well to say things even more more understanding i watch new realizes of anime and seeing those old animes for me its kinda difficult to find lol.

Well Thanks dude.

Archived