Anime's You'd Wished They Continued

Ky2quick

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[s][b]Yugioh:[/b] I would like all the Yugioh series restarted. The fillers must be removed or done in a way that makes them stop being fillers. All character's Decks must be updated. Anime must not be dubbed by 4kids but some company that would actually keep the contents intact. Trying to fit series 0 and Yugioh R, and probably Pyramid of Light into the show but re-thought to actually be interesting.
Keep known characters such as Yugi's Silent Monsters, Dark Magicians, Egypcian Gods, Emmysaries of Darkness; Jaden's Yubel, Kuriboh, Terra Firma, Neos.
Fill in plotholes like how Yugi disapeared in GX as well as all other characters from the first series or how Ushio is in 5ds but not any other character prior to 5ds even though its the same city, and why older main characters are not moving a finger to protect anything while the new ones are the focus.
They better explain why/how all 3 mains must join to beat paradox but yusei alone can defend himself against paradox's boss after that.
And lots of other stuff... make GX make more sense than joining a school for playing cards. Make it somehow quick going and epic. Give some interesting character development.

[b]Pokemon:[/b] Make series more quick-passed and less filler-filled. Keep original game characters and make them actually age a little once in a while. You can keep Satoshi as an extra main character just like all others, but not THE main character...[/s]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mainly, I'd love to have a re-make of [b]Shaman King[/b]. I always liked the manga, and the anime brings me memories ^0^
They just interrupted the tournament and let mortal spirit Amidamaru beat Hao and the Spirit of Fire. They did not reveal the story of the X Laws. They barely mentioned the other 4 Elemental Spirits. They did not show the relationship between Ana and Yoh or the story of how they met, instead they make Ana look like a strict ruthless person.
And so much other stuff..

[quote name='Yin' timestamp='1298975984' post='5043203']
It'd be nice to see some whys for these answers.
[/quote]

Makes sence true, true.

[b]Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu:[/b]
The adaptation was really good in this case...but they barely took a part of Book 1 (It is based on novels rather than mangas)to make the anime...Some things go to be changed and by the End it was announced a second season....that never happened...>_<
[b]Needless:[/b]
It was said from the mid of the Story that the anime was aimed to end at one point...so they changed one of the arcs to give it a conclusion...They did a very good job at it actually since they gave Saten a level of Badassery that I would love he have had in the manga so far...But I wanted to see the rest of the History as well...<-<...they didn't even continued the omakes...>_<
[b]Kamen no Maid Guy:[/b]
It ended the same episode Main antagonist make its move...IT WAS HEAVILY IMPLIED...that the anime should continue.
[b]Shijō Saikyō no Deshi Kenichi:[/b]
They took only half (Maybe Less than that)of the Mangas which covers all the fight against Ragnarok and give it a well done ending...Sad part is from that point on the manga get BETTER and BETTER....it will be a shame no to see those arcs animated...

Other than that these were some of my favourite series so...XD

[quote name='Yin' timestamp='1298975984' post='5043203']
It'd be nice to see some whys for these answers.
[/quote]

lol. nobody ever said put the why.

Original YGO:
The way they left it off sucked. What happend afetr Yugi gets home?
And does Kaiba ever trounce Yugi with out Atem's help?
And what about everybody else?

Inuyasha:
last I seen, Naraku got away with the jewel and Inuyasha and co go after him again.
do they ever get him? does the world come to peace?
does Kagome stay in the fuedal japan?

Actually Original YGO ended with Bakura Ryou making friends with Yugi and co after Monster World, that little fact irritates me that people get it wrong. I'm trying to think of something else, I mean in DN I would have liked answers to Matsuda's accusations against Near in the manga. I know I know, I'd love to hear how L defeated Eraldo Coil and Danuve to claim their detective codes as well how A died and if B saw it (I wonder if it mentally unhinged him more)

no no no. it ended with yugi beat atem and atem finally was able to rest in peace.
the temple started to crash and the MI fell into the earth and they escaped and then
there was somethings said then Kaibas chopper was coming and I think Yugi and co got a ride home.
End... then that bs GX crap started.

That is actually the end of Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Monsters, not the Original Yu-Gi-Oh. Believe me I have the 27 episodes of Yu-Gi-Oh on my computer and have watched them several times, I know my YGO. (The 4Kids never dubbed the original, so Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Monsters is commonly called the Original, even though it is in fact not. However the 10 year celebration only counts back from when they changed from Toei who produced the '98 series, to their current studio in 2000) However we are off topic now.

[quote name='Wolkenritter Vita' timestamp='1299019275' post='5044180']
Omamori Himari :D

You didn't ask why in the beginning! :D
[/quote]
The manga is ongoing and I don't like how it just ended because for one thing, Tama was in Yuto's house at the end and she was fighting against them right before that. It doesn't give any explanation. That's two reasons... although there are more.

[quote name='Horrific' timestamp='1299102830' post='5046531']
Inorite?

Maybe Gundam SEED *looks at how many spin-offs there are.* Never mind.
[/quote]

seriously. it was. Escaflona (I think thats how it's spelled) was the only other one
that was the greatest in that type of robot anime other then Eureka 7.

[quote name='Blackwing-San' timestamp='1299220979' post='5050051']
seriously. it was. Escaflona (I think thats how it's spelled) was the only other one
that was the greatest in that type of robot anime other then Eureka 7.
[/quote]
Well they did do a lot of fan service like the first movie and Rebuid 1.0 and 2.0 (which hasn't been released here yet >.>) and they're still making 3.0 and FINAL. So technically, it is continuing :S

Archived