Cardcaptor Sakura

[center][img]http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/55/80241-sakura_large.jpg[/img][/center]
[center][size="7"][color="#FF00FF"]CARDCAPTOR SAKURA![/color][/size][/center]

When I was about 6 and I lived in South America, I was watching Cartoon Network. And I saw a commercial saying "Join Sakura on her adventure as she seals the Clow Cards along with her Best Friend Tomoyo and her new unnatural friend Keroberos. Sakura Cardcaptor! Premieres monday at 5:00pm". And as I saw the previews I was like omg that is sooo cool. I was so excited! Cardcaptor Sakura got me in the anime world. And it also became my favorite.

So discuss The best anime ever made!

[quote name='Ky2quick' timestamp='1296866953' post='4988077']
one of the best animes ever made
[/quote]

I know right! Well I was wishing they would have made a season 4 since well I wanted to see Syaoran and Sakura together. I wasnt satisfied with Sakura jumping to Syaoran saying I LOVE YOU! I want more more more xD

you should. imo that was one of CLAMP'S best animes. I recomend to watch it on Jp with subs cause the English Dub was terrible! They made Sakura (4th grader) sound like a High School girl. On the JP the dub was perfect.

EDIT: omg found a quiz of "What Cardcaptor Sakura Character are you?"
http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/875217/which-card-captor-sakura-character-are-you

• 2 weeks later...
Seen the whole anime and both movies. The second film could be better. I also couldn't find where she captures cards like the Libra, the Bubble and the Wave or changes some of the cards, like the Create and the Move. I did read about her transforming those though. Sounds like a really cruel but funny joke to play on Kero.

[quote name='The Holly and the Ivy' timestamp='1298412048' post='5027228']
Seen the whole anime and both movies. The second film could be better. I also couldn't find where she captures cards like the Libra, the Bubble and the Wave or changes some of the cards, like the Create and the Move. I did read about her transforming those though. Sounds like a really cruel but funny joke to play on Kero.
[/quote]

xD Well they didnt showed it cause it would have made the anime waaaay longer (which I was hoping for but ok) Yea and I think the 2nd movie could have been better but Still it was great!

Archived