Signers Tribute

Ok. I have an idea.

If anyone can get a pvr and find old 5d's episodes get 5 hours of each signers best moments. Here's the list:

Luna and Leo:
A Duel to Remember, Return to the Spirit World parts 1 and 2, The Signs of Time, Mark of the Monkey parts 1-4, Dawn of the Duel Board parts 1-2

Crow:
Fight or Flight, The Reunion Duel, Surely You Jest parts 1 and 2, Whale of a Ride parts 1-3, Trash Talk, Putting it all Together, Mother Knows Best

Akiza:
Bloom of the Black Rose, Battle with the Black Rose, The Profiler, Duel of the Dragons parts 1 and 2, Clash of the Dragons parts 1 and 2, Truth and Consequences parts 1 and 2, Acceleration

Jack:
The Fortune Cup Finale parts 1 and 2, Good Cop Bad Cop, The Reunion Duel, Shadows of Doubt parts 1 and 2, A Duel with Interest, Will the Real Jack Atlas please Stand Up? parts 1 and 2, Clash at Crash Town part 2

Yusei:
On your mark, get set, Duel!, Creepy Crawlies, Pipe Dreams, A Score to Settle parts 1 and 2, Destiny's Will parts 1 and 2, Signs of Doom parts 1-3

What do you think?

Yea you've only covered dub....
So let me get a proper list past 92.

Ruka - 18, 19 (Because this is more of Ruka duel than a Rua one), 143 (I don't count the 141 and 142 as she does very little in the episodes)

Rua - 141-143

JACK - 98, 105, 106, 111-113, 119, 120, 123-126, 131, 132, 141-143.

Yusei - 92, 100-102, 106-110, 116, 121, 127-129, 133-137, 143-

Aki - 99, 139, 140

Crow - 95, 104, 105, 120, 121, 126, 127, 133, 139, 140

Future Announced (to 149)
Yusei - 143-145, 148+

I just thought this would be a good idea. After all, it would be nice to go down this memory lane: From a characters first appearance to their latest duel.

And you guys have to admit, most of the stuff was funny. Too bad a lot of stuff was censored or edited like when Akiza, how do I explain it, looked like she let go of her bike and her body was flying.

Remember, the turbo duelist are professionals so don't try any of what you see on 5d's at home.

I think Crow's and Akiza's marathons would be the best. Like when Crow saved himself by getting in a fridge, or when Akiza looked real mad when Jack said that she was in love with Yusei.

Good times.

Episode 71. Akiza made this face that made her look scary even after the Black Rose was gone.

English dub verson:
Jack: This Yusei thing has you on edge. If I didn't know any better I'd say you were in love with--
Akiza: STOP RIGHT THERE JACK!!!

You have to admit that was hilarious, even if you don't like watching the english dubbed version. But why is it that a female protagonist always hidea their true feelings for the male protagonist? Examples also include Yugi and Tea, and Jaden and Alexis.

[quote name='Astro Dude' timestamp='1295973289' post='4959709']
Well I'm sure it's the same in the subbed version, just with different dialogue.
[/quote]

Not really. Wikia states the following difference in adaptation:
• In the original version, Jack doesn't finish his statement when Akiza makes her mad and scary expresssion and gets cut off, whereas he does finish the statement and is cut off when he is trying to explain it to her.

I'm waiting for the episode subbed to load up, but if I remember correctly, Jack says something like "wow, you usually don't get this emotional when someone is missing, but since it's Yusei..." or something. I'll edit this post if my memory is very off.

EDIT: Jack says something like "Really, when it comes to Yusei, you..."

[quote name='Astro Dude' timestamp='1296003856' post='4961006']
But in the subbed version does Akiza(Aki) say "STOP RIGHT THERE JACK!" ?
[/quote]

No. She says "What!?" or something similar. She didn't say anything to the tune of "Stop right there!" if I remember correctly... and I watched the episode yesterday.

All right. Well Yusei had so many best duels it was hard to pick the best of the best for him.

Like when Yusei went up against Bolt Tanner. That was awesome.

Another one of my fave Yusei duels was when Yusei went up against Cheif Armstrong. That what I call turning the tide. although why didn't Yusei use Call of the Haunted to bring back Tri-Horned Dragon? That was in his graveyard too?

Archived