RiffMaster Alex

• Replies 23.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pahahhahahah.

This is "Rate User's Avatar" not "give a s*** rating because I got a bad one" your avatar is ugly as all hell, It's very unclear and not good to look at-that's why you received a 2/10

Care to explain your 1/10?

Actually mine is clear, but anyway...

1. Yours is all jumbled and unclear.

2. It's too crowded and noisy.(in a looking sense)

3. I just don't like it. It's not "Give what the person wants" it's "Rate the avatar"

I don't want a 10/10 or a 9/10 or whatever but your rating is just entirely unrealistic from a graphical and artistic standpoint.

"Jumbled and Unclear" there is a dude, wearing a japanese sengu mask and looking in a direction

"too crowded and noisy in a looking sense" in a looking sense? do you know what noise is when used in a term of visual fidelity as for crowded, how? there is a background and the guy.

Also your's is far from clear, it's very low quality and looks like something 600x600 scaled down to 90x90 (which I'm entirely reasonable and sure that this is the case) what is it then? A dragon with three heads and a number on it?

you still get a 2/10

I don't want a 10/10 or a 9/10 or whatever but your rating is just entirely unrealistic from a graphical and artistic standpoint.

"Jumbled and Unclear" there is a dude, wearing a japanese sengu mask and looking in a direction

"too crowded and noisy in a looking sense" in a looking sense? do you know what noise is when used in a term of visual fidelity as for crowded, how? there is a background and the guy.

Also your's is far from clear, it's very low quality and looks like something 600x600 scaled down to 90x90 (which I'm entirely reasonable and sure that this is the case) what is it then? A dragon with three heads and a number on it?

you still get a 2/10

Ok you keep your rating and I'll keep mine

Archived