RiffMaster Alex

• Replies 23.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

7.9/10

8/10 for the avatar.

And Dwarf, I didn't think you'd like a girl with an apple to her mouth. Your hatred is also not obvious and is a waste of time where the only obvious quality is that it's negatively affecting your mental growth.

You always insult me with such a show of intelligence that I still find myself loving you as much as I hate you. <_< May you rot in a pit full of roses!!!

7.9/10

You always insult me with such a show of intelligence that I still find myself loving you as much as I hate you. <_ may you rot in a pit full of roses>

10/10 as usual.

I'm not intentionally insulting you. I vaguely worded it to see how easy you were to provoke and meant that in a way that harvesting hatred isn't good for you. It negatively impacts your demeanor, especially as you age and become convicted to what your experiences and feelings up until then have taught you, so instead of hating somebody, learn to understand their perspective no matter what the situation is and treat them well. Hating somebody in return just means you prefer dwelling on a problem when you could get past the problems and talk to the person you hate as what they are before anything else - a person.

Archived