RiffMaster Alex

From excessive use' date=' 6/10 you need to change it...

If it wasn't so old, it would've gotten a 9/10

[/quote']

[align=center]Creppy.png

How's that? (I won't change Avatars on YCM for personal reasons, so will the next person please rate the avatar within this post instead).[/align]

As for you True, 7/10...

• Replies 23.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5/10 (that deer creeps me out)

[spoiler=Larxene, you mean this >_>]

Patchouli (Pogostemon cablin (Blanco) Benth; also patchouly or pachouli) is a species from the genus Pogostemon and a bushy herb of the mint family, with erect stems, reaching two or three feet (about 0.75 metre) in height and bearing small pale pink-white flowers. The plant is native to tropical regions of Asia and is now extensively cultivated in Caribbean countries, China, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Mauritius, Philippines, West Africa and Vietnam.

5/10

Seen it way too many times.

5/10 (that deer creeps me out)

[spoiler=Larxene' date= you mean this >_>]

Patchouli (Pogostemon cablin (Blanco) Benth; also patchouly or pachouli) is a species from the genus Pogostemon and a bushy herb of the mint family, with erect stems, reaching two or three feet (about 0.75 metre) in height and bearing small pale pink-white flowers. The plant is native to tropical regions of Asia and is now extensively cultivated in Caribbean countries, China, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Mauritius, Philippines, West Africa and Vietnam.

No.

Archived