Ninja Adventure (A Naruto RPG/Application Open)

EliminateHRN

"I don't think it'll... stay stable! I overdid it!" Yama shouted. But the blade began to glow brightly now, and he lowered it to the ground before yelling out and running to a nearby boulder.

"Lightning Strike Jutsu!" He said as he swung the blade up against the boulder. At the last second, the blade burst and sent a shockwave of lightning through the boulder and sent Yama back to where Ledge was. However, the boulder had a massive burn mark-like cut through it.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Corey and Tachukatsi's Story :

Tachukatsi : Oh.. You Genin punk have 0 chance against us !! Don't you know who we are ??

Corey : Oh.. They never learn right Tachukatsi.

Tachukatsi : Okey lets show this guy what power is all about!!

Corey taked his sword and killed all of his Shadow Clowns.

Corey : This kid is so easy to peat. Take this "Kekkei-Genkai Style : Invisible Jutsu"

Corey turned invisible and hited Blake 7 times with his hand.

Tachukatsi : Cave style : Ultra Rock Shower !!

Now 10000 small rocks landed on Blakes direction.

As Biio made his Jutsu, Chelaf jumped up and said ''Kankyogan''. As he said it, his eyes started glowing...........*OK, copying the Kekkei Genkai was successful*

OOC:** means that he was thinking, so don't post here anything, like being shoked and stuff........

Chelaf now landed on an nearest tree branch and see what Biio was going to do with the smoke........

More hand signs from Biio, though he was mildly suprised to see through the smoke that Chelaf's eyes glowed for a few seconds. "Kekkei Genkai Style: Haze Bullet!"

The smoke began to collect into small balls. "Fire!" Biio yelled, and they flew to the burnt boulder that Yama had tried to attack and went directly through it, leaving little holes.

OOC: Like Elsandero said * means my characters is thinking

Blake's Story:

*I can't put a hand on them* thought Blake. "Nightmare Punch."

He charged forward and tryed to attack the others.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Terror's Story:

Terror came upon three students and there sensei.

*This could be interesting* thought Terror.

He then hid behind a bush and watched.

satori had just got back from a mission and went to his home to take a rest until he was ambushed by the rain village ninja *about 2 miles from village* they looked to satori about jonin rank

satori: move now

rain ninja1: or what your gonna hurt me

satori: i said move chidori *takes out all of them*

after zang got tired of watching the battle he went out in search of bashier and satori.he was toled that satori went to a vllaage to tell the risekage something.this is going to be a drag said zang.there was no word on bashier.

on the way to the village satori was in or area he ran into 6 rain ninjas. but zang was not alone he used his summoning art:Sand puppets 100.they attacked the 6 rain ninjas and the rain ninjas escaped except one.

Archived