Ninja Adventure (A Naruto RPG/Application Open)

EliminateHRN

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OOC: Wow 10 pages this is more popular then I thought and btw what can we call out Hokage and not Hokage something different

Ledge Carty:

Ledge came over to two boys that was going towards the training grounds.

"Are you by any chance Chelaf and Yama?" asked Ledge.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Terror's Story:

"You guys take care of Blake I'll go do some investigation on the village" said Terror.

Then disappeared into the trees.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blake's Story:

"Okay yall guys pretty good but not as good as me" said Blake. "Shadow Clone Jutsu."

Thousands of clones came up.

"Nightmare Punch" yelled all the clones.

All of there hands turned a darkish color and launched the attack at the two.

Ledge Carty's Story:

"Well it ain't actually lightning I just call it that" said Ledge.

He took about 5 steps back. He did a few hands signs and lightning like sword came into his hands.

"Okay that is the first step to get the swords out by doing the hand signs" said Ledge. "Then you do this and focus your chakra in to the sword."

He focused his chakra into the sword and then the blade turned a bright goldish color and around the gold blade little eletric bolts was going around it.

"Lightning Strike Jutsu" yelled Ledge.

He took the sword and without hardly even touching a tree knocked it down.

"Now can you do that?" asked Ledge.

OOC: Mostly just do hand signs to get out a blade then focus your character's chakra into the blade/sword intil it turns goldish and eletric bolts are around the blade and attack.

''Are you serious Yama?'' asked Chelaf as he made the hand signs and got the blades ''OK, here we go'' said Chelaf as he concentrated Chakra into the Swords ''Lightning Strike Jutsu'' and took an tree down ''That was TOO easy'' said Chelaf who didn't even break an sweat

Yama glared at Chelaf. He knew he wouldn't understand why jutsu were so difficult for Yama, even if he had explained it to him. "Fine, I'll do it. Hopefully I'm ready.." He said before holding out his arms and quickly forming the seals. His left hand then closed tightly, and after a moment a large, 7-foot blade exploded into his hand and Yama began to concentrate his chakra into the blade. "G-god, Ulla... Always overdoing it.." He thought as the blade began to spark.

Archived