Ninja Adventure (A Naruto RPG/Application Open)

EliminateHRN

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[[ Alrighty then. If you really want to. But Hiro is a pretty psychotic person and he's not afraid to go full power if he has to. And also, Hiro can copy your bloodline if he ever captures you. ]]

"Heh." Hiro grinned and ducked back upon impact, spikes sudeenly rising from the ground and stabbing up towards Corey, which would not have much of a chance to dodge them.

Corey's Story :

"Oh come on .. Phoenix Flower Jutsu ?? You can't beat me with that.. Earth style(Wood Element) : Wood Attack Jutsu"

Then suddenly all the tree's what was in the shield become an one big Spear and that thing target was Hiro(+ It was in fire Thanks to Phoenix Flower Jutsu).

"But wait.. I keep my last trick for end.."

Corey's Story :

"Oh man.. You are stronger than i dot but .. That doesn't mean that you are stronger then me !!"

He preformed a few quick hand signs and the said "Summoning Jutsu".

Then there was big smoke and then there was one 15 feet tall Cave Golem.

Golem : Corey !! What the Heck did you bring me here ???

Corey : Look no time to talk and attack him !!

Golem : As you wich !! Rock Tornado Jutsu.

Now 4 feet tall Tornado of rock's come and target was Hiro..

Corey's Story :

"Humh.. You never learn .."

That spear hit Corey but then there wasn't Corey any longer there was 1 small tree..

Tachukats : Screw your spear.. I have no time to waste.. Corey come on i know where's the demon we are looking for..

Then Tachukats made few hand signs and used his Kekkei-Genkai : Cave Style : Ultra Rock shower.

Then from the sky landed 1000 small rocks on Hiro's direction..

Tachukats : Come on Corey hurry.

They both flyed far away from that place .. And headed to Blake..

The spear suddenly sunk into the ground, and then Hiro came bursting from the same spot, his vest becoming covered in the sand as he was drifting to the two who were running away. He was laughing loudly, and nearly drooling.

"Don't think you've got me yet! Hogata Family Secret Jutsu: Emerald Reflection!" Hiro's eyes set upon Corey, and suddenly Hiro became invisible.

OOC :

Corey's Story :

"Humh.. You never learn .."

That spear hit Corey but then there wasn't Corey any longer there was 1 small tree..

Tachukats : Screw your spear.. I have no time to waste.. Corey come on i know where's the demon we are looking for..

Then Tachukats made few hand signs and used his Kekkei-Genkai : Cave Style : Ultra Rock shower.

Then from the sky landed 1000 small rocks on Hiro's direction..

Tachukats : Come on Corey hurry.

They both flyed far away from that place .. And headed to Blake..

xD I quote my post..

Look they are heading to Blake "They both flyed far away from that place .. And headed to Blake.."

Corey and Tachukatsi's Story :

Corey : OK . Lets stop here. I lay 1 trap here. To be sure.

Corey is making Hand signs . He lays his hand to ground .

Corey : Summoning Jutsu.

One little Golem comed.

Corey : Ok stay here for guard. Look for any enemys and report them to me. Okay Tachukatsi we must go now.

They both started to fly.

Corey and Tachukatsi's Story :

Corey's golem reports to him .. Hey Corey i saw something weird in the trees.. There was no one there but branched moved.

Corey(quietly) : Hey Tachukatsi we are being followed and he is invisible like my Kekkei-Genkai.

Tachukatsi : Wait your Kekkei-Genkai ??? Only your clan got that jutsu and you are only survival left of your clan.

Corey : Yea i know but wait . Remember that Hiro guy i was fighting with his full name is Hiro Hogata and his clan can copy another kekkei-genkai's so he copied main. So stay in your guard.

They started to move faster little pit.

Archived