Ninja Adventure (A Naruto RPG/Application Open)

EliminateHRN

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Oh man I'm LATE!!" shouted Sakio as he quickly bolted out of his house and began to run towards the area where the Chuunin Exams were being held. "I can't believe i overslept on today of all days! It probably was all that last minute training i did yesterday that did it." he said as he quickly slid around the corner. "I hope they haven't started already!" said Sakio as he continued to run weaving through the crowded streets. He soon arrived at the Chuuin Exams and breathed a sight of relief as he entered looking around to where he had to enter to fight.

OOC: I hope you don't mind that i would join the Chuunin Exam.

Sakio stumbled into the fighting ground tired and out of breath. "I'm..cough!...here.." Sakio said in a quiet voice. "So when are we going to start this thing up? I'm ready for some battles!" he said as he took he position in the Ninja line up.

OOC: By the way when are we going to start these exams.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Name: Kumori

Family Name: Matoki

Pic/Appearance: Avi_1111111111111111.png

Personality: He is really talkative and he loves to jump into action he is really a good fighter on the inside.

Jutsu: Shadow Clone Jutsu, Clone Jutsu, Shadow Clone Smash (a veersion of the Uzumaki Naruto Barrage in which Kumori uses Shadow Clones to knock his opponent in the air and then jumps high in the air. He then grabs the legs of his opponent, flips, and throws him to the ground)

Special Ability: Rasengan Combo (He uses 5 shadow clones to form a square of rasengans that are positioned in the corner. After the last clone uses its rasengan, the opponent is knocked into the middle of the square and is thrown up into the air by a shadow clone. He is then high-kicked by the original

Archived