Ninja Adventure (A Naruto RPG/Application Open)

EliminateHRN

Suteibu, Nanaho & Shadow

Suteibu felt the energy surge from Subatsu's chakra increase, and Nanaho watched on amazed at the sight (Shadow indifferent). "Ok, Let's do this" said Suteibu arrogantly. "Hmm... just because you have more Chakra now doesn't mean you can overcome my skill... Summoning Jutsu" said Shadow as he extended both hands out and 2 similar looking swords (one red, one blue) appeared and he gripped them.

He "holstered" the Red Sword on his back, and pointed the Blue Sword at Suteibu. Suddenly, the sword glowed "Cast thy gaze under this world... Tsukuyomi" he said and as he did Nanaho and Suteibu's eyes widened as the blade's power was released. "Gaze at the sword of your demise, love birds" and as Shadow finished speaking, he vanished and the world around Suteibu and Nanaho went a shimmering rainbow colour.

"This cant be good" said Suteibu calmly as the blades around him continued to spin. Suddenly, around him appeared an army of Shadows. *Definitely not good* he thought as he crouched slightly as he looked around, seeing Shadow on all sides...

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OOC : Can i join as other character ?? :P He is In Cave village for Chunin exams and Tachukatsi Isn't in this Season :D BUT he is from Lighting Village :D Cloud :D

Name: Georg

Family Name: Bakun

Pic/Appearance: *COMING*

Personality: He is a mysterious guy becouse his Father the Fourth Lighting Shadow was killed in battle and since that day he is mysterious.

Jutsu: Raiton, Denkou Boruto no Jutsu [ENG : Lighting Element : Lighting Bolt Jutsu]

Raiton, Denkou Bakufuu no Jutsu [ENG : Lighting Element : Lighting Blast Jutsu]

Raiton, Denkou Subeta no Jutsu [ENG : Lighting Element : Lighting Sword Jutsu]

Raiton, Ikazuchi Bakfuu no Jutsu [ENG : Lighting Element : Thunder Blast Jutsu]

Kage Shuriken no Jutsu [ENG : Shuriken Shadow Clown Jutsu]

Kage Bunshin no Jutsu [ENG : Shadow Clown Jutsu]

Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu [ENG : Multiple Shadow Clown Jutsu]

Rasengan

Special Ability:Hyouton, Aisu Kikan [ENG : Ice Element : Ice Mirror]

Hope its good :D

OOC: New character

Name: Arekusu

Last name: Kokorone

Village: Cave Village

Personality: Kinda fierce, doesn't like to fight weak opponent's

Kekkei Genkai: Katameru

Bio: Arekusu was born into the family of Kokorone, which is located in the Hidden Leaf village. Their unique jutsu was from generation to generation in the clan and it was kept a secret cause if anybody evil could have learned it, it could have been trouble. Their jutsus were feared everywhere, cause it deals a lot of damage to the enemy's body. This jutsu was called ''Nature Release''. That jutsu at first seems pretty much harmless to their opponent(s) but if they even get 1 scratch from their attacks, they discover the horrific truth. All ''Nature Release'' attacks contain poison within themselves. In the past, that jutsu wasn't used much in the Kokorone Clan cause they themselves were poisoned from some attacks but in due time, the clan developed an immunity to the poison.

Arekusu just left his house to attend the Chuunin Exams *Well, heres where all my hard work goes into action...'' he thought as he walked to the building where the exam is going to take part.

Georg's Story :

"Well, well.. I think im not the only one.."

He saw a lot Guys coming Included his teammates.

OOC : Now for his teammates :P

Name : Karakuro

Last Name : Bakun

Village : Hidden Cloud Village[Lighting]

Personality : He is always arrogant.. And he doesn't care about people.

Kekkei Genkai : 1000 Puppet Summon [He is a Puppet Master]

Bio : Karakuro was born in Hidden Cloud Village and he is big Brother to Georg.Now he takes care of Georg and Georg always bosses him around couse if he doesn't do anything what Georg wants Georg will Kill him[Or something like that].He has his Puppet master Techniques to help him self and Beat other guys.

"Well, well.. Georg.. Its nice to see that you are already here.."

OOC : Other Teammate wasn't there jet.

ooc: shadow avian on the first post take Ichimaru out he's dead. Also I need you to make yegotae created by me. revengeissweet and I thought it would be best if I were to control the three Sono Sebun Gekidoku Heika members. Also revengissweet won't be coming back to the RP :(

Hikashi/Kurage/Yegotae:

The 3 Sono Sebun Gekidoku Heika members walked into the stadium where the chunin exams were going to be held, as to get good seats, they sat down in the 3rd row and waited for things to get going...

I would like to join. Here is my info:

Name: Sakio

Family Name: Tsuchiyo

Pic/Appearance:a8aa34.png

Personality:Very Friendly but absentminded. Always seems to get lost no matter where he is going. It battle however his true intelligent, tactiful mind comes out. Always helps anyone in need no matter the cost.

Bio :Saku was born to the Tsuchiyo family a small ninja family whos men in the family have never really accomplished anything except successfully running the families Restaurant. Saku however seems to be the exception as it seems he has inherited the families jutsu. This is a rare ressessive gene inside his family that allows him to channel his chakra into objects that increases there power causesing them to explode or takes the energy away from the object adding it to his chakra reserves. He is very skilled in the art of the Ninja and wants to bring honor to the Tsuchiyo family name.

Jutsu:

1)Energy Smoke Blast

-Sakio channels his chakra into three smoke bombs then tosses them at the enemy causing a massive amount of smoke to appear. Because of the transfered energy the smoke stays out longer than foe expects it too.

2)Energy Shurikan Fury

-Sakio transfers his energy into multiple shurikans which he skillfully launches at his enemy. When the shurikans hit anything they cause a mild explosion.

3)Energy Clone Confusion

-Sakio creates exact clones of himself just like shadow clones but these clones create a small expolsion when hit instead of poofing away.

4)Energy Drain Rapid Strike

-Sakio's signature Taijutsu where after blocking an enemies attack he gets close to his enemy and rapidly strikes there abdominal area which in turn drains there chakra.

5)Razor Energy String

-Sakio's ultimate Jutsu. Sakio secretly lays out strings of his own energy all over his opponent and the field trapping his opponent. These strings then either explode or slice apart his opponent depending on which Sakio chooses.

Special Ability: Konki-Utsusu-Sude (Energy Transfer Hand)

Archived