Ninja Adventure (A Naruto RPG/Application Open)

EliminateHRN

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ooc: pretty much! we left before you got close to do an attack

Yegotae:

"Well Chelaf looks like he's better at the basics then any of them and that Kevin kid has some solid techniques and invisibility to but that Blake just stood there and did nothing I wonder if he has any good techniques on him? Or if he doesn't have any at all?"

''Risekage-sama, we have something weird going on here. 1st of all, we had 2 people ask for the date of the Chuunin exams, later on the day, after we had a little fight with Kevin, I noticed that 1 of them who asked for the date, was watching our fight. I went to ask what she was doing there, but she disappeared. The next day, I saw her again, but that was an Genjutsu. After recovering from it, I went to search her and found her spying on Blake. Then she yet again disappeared. Now the most weirdest part begins, I was ready to take an nap on an near by roof but all off an sudden, an total stranger comes up to me on the roof. I asked that did I know him, he said no and then for no reason hit me in the stomach. When I recovered, I captured him, or so I thought. It was an freaking clone, he was standing on an near by roof, took an kunai or something like that and was ready to show us ''Some real power''. Then all of an sudden, she appears again and stops him. Kevin tried to launch an attack but the disappeared.'' said Chelaf

Kurage/Hikashi:

Hikashi: "I see good work Yegotae" hikashi said like he wasn't even paying attention to the subject *there power lvl isn't that good, if Yegotae would've drawn his blade they would have no chance*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ichimaru:

"I'm gonna have to search all this rubble until I find it I guess" Ichimaru begins to search.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tiki:

"Your right about that I can't take your brother or shadow" *Unless of course I turn back into "him" again which I refuse to do so I'll have to give this power to Suteibu* "ok Suteibu take this pearl and never let anyone have it or hold it or even touch it for that matter not even Nanaho." *sorry suteibu but I can't risk having to change into "him" again.* as he finishes his last thought he goes back into the lemon tree and leaves the cell...

Suteibu

Tiki left the orb in front of Suteibu as he walked into the tree and vanished (tree also). Just after Suteibu picked up the orb and put it in his pocket, Geri opened the door and walked into the room, closing the door behind him. Geri just stared at Suteibu's strangely calm eyes "So, Tiki did visit you" he said as he closed his eyes and smiled slightly, yet him knowing that Tiki was there didn't seem to surprise Suteibu (as if Suteibu knew he would know).

"Why are you here now? I've already told you that I know nothing about Destiny's right hand" said Suteibu calmly, as he stared at Geri uncaringly. Geri continued to stare at him without saying a word, and then as Suteibu was about to start speaking again "I spoke to your wife today" said Geri as he sat down on the floor, folding his legs and arms. Suteibu smiled "Ah, so how is the slut these days?", "Knocked up", "What a surprise", "Don't be like that. You know how I feel about her", "So, go out with her", "Your her husband", "Just go out with here. She's always liked you more than me anyway", "She's still married to you", "So?", "It's against the rules" they spoke rapidly (like Geri and Shadow did), which was broken when Suteibu began to chuckle.

"What's so funny!?" asked Geri sharply, which cut off Suteibu's laughter suddenly. "Sorry, I shouldn't laugh. But you and your unwavering religious beliefs are so mind-numbing, that you would even be with the one you love. It just doesn't make sense to me that's all" he said as he stood up and the brother's stared at each other...

Nanaho

Nanaho woke up in her bed the day after. She quickly left the room and walked out of the town in the direction of the Cave Village. *I'm a day away from the Cave Village, 2 if I take it slow. Hope Suteibu's there, waiting for me* thought Nanaho...

Ichimaru:

After countless hours of searching Ichimaru found a large stone crate labeled "Seal of the Markers" (don't ask I pulled the name from thin air) ichimaru forms a few seals and the crate collapses. "I found it" picks up a vial of green liquid "Geomajor poison. Now I just have to mass produce this and spread it through cave village" *it sucks for them since the only medical mind powerful enough to treat this stuff was Omushiba* "Well better get back to Shadow is Demons Style: Demons transportation Jutsu" ichimaru walks into a portal and is back at the beach to see shadow nowhere is sight "Damn he moved again"

Suteibu

"Why are you truly back here? Are you really here just to get your weapons?" Geri asked sympathetically. "I'm only here to collect my weapons, and maybe to see my wife. But I would not go out of my way to see her though" Suteibu replied truthfully. After thinking for a while, he suddenly extended his arm out "Summoning Jutsu!!!" shouted Geri and he summoned a large crescent blade.

Suteibu's eyes opened wide "Why do you have a Sokyoku?" he asked as he saw strange marking on the blade when Geri pointed it towards the chakra barrier. "More importantly, when and why do you have that Sokyoku?" he continued to ask as Geri pushed the blade into the barrier, smashing it apart glass-like...

Nanaho

On her way to the Cave Village, she reached a crystal-clear stream. She decided to sit down and relax by the riverbank and eat before continuing on to the village. Suddenly and surprisingly, a fish leaped out of the water and landed just in front of Nanaho. *That's odd* she thought as she ate (not paying much attention). Then, she looked at the fish and saw a strange note in it's mouth.

She reached into it's mouth (cringing) and took the note out and read it. Suddenly, she turned back and rushed in the direction of the Void Village...

Archived