Ninja Adventure (A Naruto RPG/Application Open)

EliminateHRN

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Suteibu

Suteibu looked up at Tiki and rolled his eyes into the back of his head. Then he held his hand out and formed a fire on his palm "What are you here for? And make it quick, since I'm not in the mood to reminisce... especially after what you did to Nanaho" he said spitefully as he began to juggle the fire...

Nanaho

Nanaho reached a hotel in the town. She made no fuss at all, just payed for 1 night and went to her room, to sleep for twmorrow's travels to the Cave Village. *I wonder where Shadow went... And why didn't he kill me when he had the chance?* pondered Nanaho as she laid on the bed to sleep...

Hikashi:

*So that means this village has les then half the power I thought it did* "It's nothing I'll take my keave now. Hikashi vanished in the blink of an eye...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ichimaru:

*Wonder if shadows done with that naive(hopfully spelled right) girl* thinking to himself as he stepped out of a portal *In any case serching the ancient city will be easier if shadow doesn't know I'm here...*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tiki:

"What? Your not happy to see me after all these years? Come on it's not every day that I trust the fate of lives to some inexpieranced (proly butchered the spelling of that word) little punk such as yourself..."

*What.......the.......heck was that for?* thought Chelaf who gut up ''OK, now I'm mad'' said Chelaf who disappeared in an puff of smoke and reappread behind Yegotae. Right then, he placed his palm on his spine and mumbled something ''You are now temporary paralyzed'' he told to Yegotae as he took his palm of his spine ''Now, spill it, why are you here for?'' asked Chelaf forcefully as he took his katana and placed it's tip on Yegotae throat.............

Suteibu

Suteibu just stared at him cold and viciously. "Well, rumour has it that you got schooled by Shadow" he said (evil) happily as he stared at Tiki almost like Shadow did. "However since you said about the 'fate of all lives' in my supposed 'inexperienced hands', I suppose you are planning on giving me that Black Orb that was around your neck" said Suteibu, surprising Tiki slightly...

Suteibu

"Believe what you wish. I prefer to think of it as biding my time so that I don't end up looking as stupid as you do now" he said smuggly. Suddenly Suteibu's mind tweaked and he looked back towards the door as the flame his was juggling fizzled out.

"If you are going to give me that Orb, give to me and leave quickly" he said hastily. "If my brother comes back into this room and finds you in the cell, you won't be able to leave the cell" he proclaimed. The look on Suteibu's face suggested he was not joking as he held out his hand, waiting for Tiki to give him the orb...

ooc: be back later

Kurage:

kurage mad both of them disapear befor any damage could be done

[back at the place Kurage and Hinkashi were staying at]

Kurage/Hikashi

Kurage: "WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT YOU KNOW THATS NOT HOW WE TEST THEM AND YET YOU CONTINUE TO DO IT THAT WAY ANYWAY!!!"

Hikashi: "yes indeed, but since you did go ahead and attack them against my will what information did you get?"

ooc: lol i think he ment "SHOW YOU REAL POWER"

Archived