Ninja Adventure (A Naruto RPG/Application Open)

EliminateHRN

*What the...........* thought Chelaf as he saw the 20 ninjas who were about to attack him.....................Later on, Chelaf woke up on an roof with no harm done *Damn, it must have been an Genjutsu* thought Chelaf as he got up..................*I'll find you wherever you are girl* thought Chelaf as he jumped down the village...............

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shadow & Nanaho

Nanaho looked up at Shadow as he continued to stare at her intently. "Answer me sweetheart. Where is Destiny's right hand?" Shadow asked again, this time more viciously. "I don't even know what Destiny's right hand is" she said, frightened about Shadow and at what he could do to her. Shadow stood up and pulled the Spear away from her, placed it on his shoulder and began walking away towards the water.

Nanaho just laid there on the beach watching him as he sat down on the beach in a meditative position. She began to hurry up to her feet (trying to catch him unaware). "DO NOT MOVE, OR I'LL CUT YOU DOWN!" shouted Shadow angrily as he snapped his eyes open and stared at her angrily. She stopped in her tracks and just sat on the ground, watching Shadow return to his meditative position. *Man... What on earth was that Destiny's right hand that he was talking about?* she pondered as she laid back down on the beach...

Suteibu

Suteibu and his brother stared at each other coldly. "What makes you think I know anything about that?" asked Suteibu mockingly, which pissed his brother off to no end. "DON'T PLAY DUMB!" he shouted angrily. Suteibu looked up at him with a cold, uncaring eyes and eventually sighed "What do you want to..." he started to say before being cut off and closed his eyes. He opened his eyes, and the look in his eyes changed drastically "So, your looking for Destiny's Right Hand too" said Suteibu in a wispy voice (resembling Shadow). Suteibu's brother's eyes remained dauntless as Suteibu chuckled sinsterly (also resembling Shadow)...

Kurage:

"So you were smart enough to see through my genjutsu, I guess your not as dumb as I thought you were" she said with a smile. *I didn't get a chance to look at this guys potential but his chakra capacity is very low* "See ya later!" a huge puff of smoke appeared making Kurage vanish with no trail yet again.

*Dammit* thought Chelaf as Kurage disappeared yet again *This is bad* thought Chelaf as he jumped down ''Hey Blake, remember the guy and the hyperactive girl who we saw the day before? They are planning something, they, we'll at least the girl, has been spying on some of us....like yesterday, me and Kevin had an training fight, after I had beaten Kevin, I noticed her in the bushes, spying on us...................I have an bad feeling about those two'' said Chelaf

Suteibu/Shadow

Suteibu stared at his brother with sinister eyes and continued to chuckle evilly. "Geri. Always a pleasure to see you" said Suteibu in Shadow's wispy voice. "Hello, Shadow. Always an annoyance to see you" said his brother dauntlessly as he folded his arms and began to pace back and forth. "So why have you inhabited the little weakling?" asked Geri curiously.

Shadow smirked "Still disrespecting your superior brother?", "He is not superior to me", "His control over the elements make him superior to you", "His lack of mental strength and his ego make him inferior to me" they spoke in rapid succession, with each upping the ante as the conversation went on. Then a deadly silence came following the argument in which both men stared at each other with dauntless and uncaring eyes for each other. Suteibu stood up and stepped right up to the wall of Chakra, as did Geri.

"Ok time to get down to business. You and this village need to give up looking for Destiny's right hand" said Suteibu seriously. "We will not be doing that. It doesn't matter if it means we must confront you, we will do so fearlessly and more importantly, we will eviserate you when we meet" Geri proclaimed and as he did Shadow began to chuckle again. "Believe me, if we meet on our quest to find that which we seek... you will not survive" said Suteibu as he began to feel disoriented and collapsed, and just as that happened Geri ran out of the room hastefully slamming the door behind him...

Shadow & Nanaho

Shadow opened his eyes from his meditative state, and looked over at Nanaho suddenly. Without warning, he leaped over to her and kissed her on the lips. About 2 seconds into the kiss, Nanaho lifted her legs and pushed him off of her, then wiped her mouth clean as did Shadow. "Sorry about that beautiful. After leaving the mind of another, you carry a piece of their desire with you for a few seconds. Suteibu desired to kiss and hold you, so when I left his mind I did too" he said woefully, before vanishing in a cloak of darkness.

Nanaho raised her hand to her lips again and smiled *So... Suteibu's safe and well. Thank God* she thought passionately. She stood up and walked towards the town *I need to get some rest. I've got a long trip to the Cave Village so I can meet up with Suteibu when he gets there*...

Hikashi:

Hikashi turned around to face the boys "Is there a problem here?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kurage:

Kurage went into the place where her and Hikashi were staying "Hmm not here he's proly browsing the weapon shops as he often does" she sat down at the table and started to wait for Hikashis return.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tiki:

Suteibu saw some roots forming on the ground as he got up and backed away to the wall a huge lemon tree popped up from the ground(only big enough so a human could walk out of it) Tiki then walked out from the tree. "yo..."

Archived