Ninja Adventure (A Naruto RPG/Application Open)

EliminateHRN

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shadow

Shadow looked around at the battlefield. "The Fabled Tiki Battlefield... I'm not impressed" said Shadow as he unfolded his arm and turned to face Tiki. "If we're not going to fight, then undo this Battlefield and I will beon with my business. But if we're going to fight, let's get on with this" said Shadow, sounding slightly annoyed...

Shadow

Shadow looked just in time to see the Lemon falling onto him. Tiki smiled thinking that he had beaten Shadow. Suddenly "You really think that an attack as simplistic as this one would beat me? You give so little credit" he shouted as he jumped off the lemon. "My turn... Black Lightning" he shouted as he pushed his palms upward towards the skies. Suddenly, the sky over the Battlefield went dark, and without warning massive black lightning bolts came crashing down on all around the area in random locations (but nowhere near Shadow)...

Shadow

Shadow saw the seven dogs rushing at him, and then performed some hand signs at vicious speed (fast enough to disperse the air in front of him). "Summoning Jutsu" he shouted as he extended his arm outward. Out of the smoke, instead of summoning a beast, he materialized a huge, tri-pronged Spear. He gripped it with both hands and slashed it violently, destroying one of the dogs while deflecting the others. "Is that all you got, Tiki. I expected better" he said as he slashed through another effortlessly (leaving 5)...

Suteibu

Suteibu read the note about the Black Gate (from Omushiba). Suddenly, he saw huge black clouds over an island *Shadow* he thought. Without hesitation, he took out a pen and paper from his pocket and wrote something. "Bird... when you find the woman who travels with me Nanaho, give her this" he said as he held up a bit of paper. The bird took the note and put it in it's mouth and flew away.

"Deiga (the dragon)... we need to go home" Suteibu said ominously. The dragon spun around and started flying away from the ship in the distance and the island *Nanaho my love... stay safe and strong. I'll find as soon as I can* he thought *You stay safe too... Tiki*...

Shadow

Shadow just stood there and smiled sadistically at the shots from the ship (which was hovering other the Lemon from before). Suddenly, he began spinning wildly and his chakra (note: it's black, instead of the usual blue) began to deflect the shots in all directions (except back at the ship). Then without warning, the Lemon exploded violently and the massive explosion caught the ship as well, destroying the bottom of the ship as Shadow laughed maliciously.

He stopped spinning as the ship stopped firing on him. "Your gonna have to do so much better than this Tiki" he said calmly. *But try not to be too much better, since you did hit me with that last attack* thought Shadow, hiding the pain from the (highly decelerated) shots...

ooc: if anyone interferes with this fight or even comes to the area shadow will cut you all over your body and then you will be splashed with Lemon Juice

Tiki:

tiki fell to the ground but didn't quite dig in all to much but his leg took a huge beating *it seems were equal for now...*

TO BE CONTINUED...

Archived